Players you had forgotten existed

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Bobby Zamora
Paul Konchesky

That entire Blackburn team from like, 2007-2009.

Their names looked familiar but I wasn't sure if They existed... maybe I had forgotten about them until I saw a KONAMI logo. :wenger:

When I first played the game I thought Cellini was Giorgio Chiellini. They're all shites! but thanks to them I (sort of) fulfilled my dream to build a dream team (which didn't include them at all).

Good tactic as that's all you needed, speed demon + wicked shoots.

I think it was Miranda in Winning Eleven as well. :D
Ximenes,Miranda and Castello the standouts. Espinas was pretty pants minor his rocket of a shot.
My first signings in the ML was either Denilson or Patrick M'Boma.

To get the thread back on track, Dario 'Bisonte' Hübner .

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
They changed some names. Minanda used to be Miranda in ISS:PES2

edit: I remember my first purchase was always R. Carlos, i'd put him as a winger and just spam the ball to him
Their names looked familiar but I wasn't sure if They existed... maybe I had forgotten about them until I saw a KONAMI logo. :wenger:

When I first played the game I thought Cellini was Giorgio Chiellini. They're all shites! but thanks to them I (sort of) fulfilled my dream to build a dream team (which didn't include them at all).

Good tactic as that's all you needed, speed demon + wicked shoots.

I think it was Miranda in Winning Eleven as well. :D
Ikpeba was a great first buy, fast, strong, great shot, and also relevant to this thread :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Alexandre Pato

Does he still play?

Why do I pretend to ask this, I have Google. I don't care.

poleglass red

Kerry Dixon. Good goalscorer back in the day, but I was always intrigued by his first name. He was the first male I'd ever heard with that first name.

Adtshepherd

Stephane sessegnon (thought he was class)
Rudnevs
Lars stindl
Jose Manuel Jurado (very underrated imo)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Where’s the next big thing Nathan Delfouneso playing these days? Think I vaguely recall a Caf debate regarding him and his tekkers.
Blackpool. Never really progressed with us and just become lower league journeyman forward.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Javier Pastore.

Player I've never really got tbh. Injury hit season again as only played 4 league games since December for Roma.

Bokito

Recently discussed Faustino Aprilla with a mate. Forgot about him, but when he was mentioned I remember that I did rate him a fair bit.

redshaw

Mark Viduka. Powerful striker who scored lots of goals.

Heard his name recently. When I think back to that team people like Bowyer Woodgate and others come to mind or go back further to Lee Chapman.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Remember finding that 'goals goals goals' video a few years back. Showing my age here :lol: :lol:

Andy Sinton, England's answer to the left wing. Darren Caskey? David Hirst, MUFC bound if rumours were true at the time. Danny Cadamattari - another highly rated young England player in the making...

Matty Etherington

Kim Kallstrom, Fenedi George...they are all coming back into my head now
This for some reason inspired me to think of Matt Jarvis.

Bole Top

that turkish wonderkid from Dortmund who was for some reason hyped up in very young age without really doing anything. Moniz, Mori something like that.

also, watched Romania vs Croatia U21 match today and saw their manager is Mirel Radoi. he was always a good buy in FM, but had rather underwhelming career in RL.

SambaBoy

Mark Viduka. Powerful striker who scored lots of goals.

Heard his name recently. When I think back to that team people like Bowyer Woodgate and others come to mind or go back further to Lee Chapman.
There's a stadium/stand named after him over here in Melbourne. Played there last year. They are a Croatian background team, and Viduka came through their ranks. Think he has a Croatian background as well.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Michael Bradley: he was actually having a decent career at european leagues when he went back to US exile never to return.

SambaBoy

Blackpool. Never really progressed with us and just become lower league journeyman forward.
Used to play against him when he was in Villa youth teams, was unstoppable. Just used to knock the ball and run, no-oone could catch him and he was at least a foot bigger than anyone at the time. Villa had him playing a few years above where he developed enough technical ability to become a pro but yeah never fulfilled his supposed promise which was mainly due to everyone catching up to him from a physical point of view.

A9X SJ

Michu

What happened to him ? He was Fantasy gold that season