Players you had forgotten existed

Ramos

Francesco Moriero

Just saw his name in an old line-up and went "oh yeah, that guy". Hadn't read or heard that name in years.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Cuco Martina. Is he still on Everton books?

Dreadful full back who seems to have built a career in England on one goal v scored v Arsenal years back.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I know he's not exactly a top professional compared to the elite players but it's insane to see a player who played for years in the Premier League (which is a very, very high level) be so farcically bad in training - he's only 31, and he's a striker! How is his touch so bad? Is he drunk?
He is a known alcoholic so maybe?

Pierluigi Casiraghi

Giorgios Samaras came up on a Sporcle quiz I did the other day, that's a name that's not entered into my brain in years

nickyboy1981

I was on holiday in Japan last week and saw a shirt in a tat shop with Nakata on the back, before then I could only remember Kagawa from back in the day. Cant believe he had a short spell at Bolton.

Revaulx

Lewis Holtby. Just signed for Blackburn.
I remember seeing one of his first games for Spurs and thinking he was brilliant and going to be a great signing for them.

He then had the bad luck of being “managed” by Tim Sherwood and (at Fulham) Felix Magath, neither of whom helped his career.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Baba Rahman just scored an own goal for Mallorca.

Still a Chelsea player.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
The name Timothee Atouba randomly popped into my head when I was busy at the gym yesterday. I have no idea why.

Bole Top

Vicent Janssen. scored about 5 goals since he left AZ (2015/16 season), now plays for Monterrey (!).

Mark Pawelek

Jesse Lingard, Juan Mata, Nemanja Matic.

Folks swear to me these guys have been playing lately but I can't believe it. Not noticed them. I wish I could forget they existed.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Davy Klaassen

I also learned that Siem de Jong still plays for Ajax? His brother Luuk will soon be forgotten as well I reckon.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
You know the one club that ALWAYS makes me go "oooh he's playing for them, I thought he just disappeared from the face of the earth"? Galatasaray.

Currently have Falcao, Ryan Babel, Fernando Muslera, Emre Mor, Younes Belhanda, Jean Michael Seri, Sofiane Feghouli, Yuto Nagatomo, Ryan Donk, Mario Lemina, Steven Nzonzi, and Florin Andone in their roster.
The Turkish league seems to be filled with tons of journeymen footballers. Just saw Papiss Cissé plays for one of the teams.

Needham

Berbatov. Whenever I see his face screams went downhill without a fight.