Players you had forgotten existed

RikRuud

Not to be a dick about it, but I don't understand how someone can forget about the likes of Rui Costa or Riquelme (mentioned earlier by another poster,) unless you never really knew about them or sadly suffering from memory loss. It's utterly bizarre.
My post was more about players that other people may ha e forgotten hence the list.

pascell

Bojinov: former FM legend. Randomly popped into my head for some reason after reading Jovetic' name.
He ended up at City and it only went downhill for him, lack of game time etc hampered him.

Marek Hamsik, current Napoli
How did you forget about him :lol: he had a good season last season. Hes also the only player I know to sack Riola as their agent and favoured to stay at Napoli.

Baxter

Just saw Dani Osvaldo's goal against City a few years back. Looked him up and he's retired at 31.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ganso. I remember him being highly rated at Sao Paulo and then moving to an Italian side. No idea what happened to him after that.
Edit- Just checked up online and he apparently went to Sevilla but never went to any Italian side. Don't know why I thought he went to Italy.:houllier::houllier::houllier::houllier::houllier:

pawanraj

Anyone remember the next Gazza, Ravel Morrison? Where is he now?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Samir Nasri, only thought about him again because I read a tabloid piece on how his Citeh teammates want him sent home from tour due to being such a twat.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I feel like players who qualify for this have to be somewhere in the middle between being very, very good and absolutely awful; if they're truly awful you remember them, but if they're sort of okay without being as boring or dependable as James Milner you're going to forget them.

Anyway, I'm going to nominate Gael Clichy. Talented full-back at Arsenal, and them moved to Man City. I had a sort of minor revelatory moment in about 2015 when I remembered that Gael Clichy was a person and that he was, indeed, still playing for Man City, usually featuring in about 20-30 games a season. Very forgettable.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Pavel Poborsky, he looked good for a minute.
You forgot him so much, that you can't remember his first name :lol:
Unless you talk about someone else, that is.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You forgot him so much, that you can't remember his first name :lol:
Unless you talk about someone else, that is.
I'm the only one respecting the OP. :lol:

PS: Karel, I apologize.