Players you had forgotten existed

Smoking_Owl

Account closed by request: 23/11/17
Retired or not.

I heard a mention of Roman Pavlycheunko a few days ago and I thought to myself I had forgot he existed as I hadn't heard of him in years.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Remember that bloke that played for that team? You know, the one who played in that position and did that thing? He wore boots and shorts and he was around 7 inches either side of 6ft tall... you know the one.

Infestissumam

Federico Macheda and Mats Möller Daehli.

Had high hopes for them at one point, then both just completely faded into obscurity.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Januzaj.

Seemed like he had the world at his feet, 3 years later he's fallen off the face of the earth and ended up in Sociedad.

Zlatattack

Anyone remember Amr Zaki. He had half a good season at Wigan before he disappeared back to Eygpt.

Bole Top

anybody remember Damiao? every transfer window he's linked with Tottenham despite being semi-retired since, like, 24.

also, Everton Ribeiro.

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
Forgot Ashley Young played for us until i seen pictures of the squad flying to LA. How he has not been sold on is a mystery

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
I'm so bad with names. Striker - Spanish - played for Liverpool then Chelsea(?) somewhat slender with dyed blond hair - good looking. Had two good seasons and then slid down down.