Players you have never seen play well

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
While watching United vs Sevilla I realized that I have been watching Jesus Navas play for various teams for more than 10 years and never seem to have seen him do anything other than run down the wing and send drilled crosses that rarely beat the first man.

Another player who I watched a lot but cannot remember producing a good display is Milan's Franck Kessie. He always seems to lose the ball and try pointless drives from range when I watch.

Add your own...

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Oh this isn’t going to bite us in the arse at all

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams, Fred, Pogba, Bruno, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial + any 5 from ours subs bench tonight

No Love

Tyrone Mings. Unless you’re counting head stomps, then he’s the best.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
While watching United vs Sevilla I realized that I have been watching Jesus Navas play for various teams for more than 10 years and never seem to have seen him do anything other than run down the wing and send drilled crosses that rarely beat the first man.

Another player who I watched a lot but cannot remember producing a good display is Milan's Franck Kessie. He always seems to lose the ball and try pointless drives from range when I watch.

Add your own...
Navas was excellent in the 4-1 defeat to City under Moyes

CallyRed

Are you saying you have never seen them play well, because in fact they are just shite?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
cnut thread he's getting the winner now.

John Terry and David Luiz.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Gotze - didn't watch much Bundesliga when he was first at Dortmund, so I missed out on that.
Rabiot
Hamsik

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Apparently Cavani was a 30+ goal a season striker for years. But whenever I watched him live he was bang average.