Players you have never seen play well

led_scholes

De Jong tripped over his own feet. Kurzawa is certainly not a world beater but he’s a good player.
I am not sure if he tripped over his own feet or Kurzawa did indeed touch him which caused De Jond to lose his body control, at least by the replays I saw. But I am 99% certain he didnt assist. Anyway, my undestanding is that I don't think this thread is about judging a player's actual ability, rather to name players who are considered good, even legenary, but maybe a poster has watched them 3 times and they were underwhelming, thus you see names here like Cavani, Totti, Zlatan. Kurzawa has played 500 games in the top level. Of course he has had bad games and he is obviously a good player, otherwise he wouldn't play at this level for so long. I have probably watched him 5-6 times, and I felt that he didn't have good games. Even yesterday, Kurzawa made some good runs and posed a threat - keep in mind that Mbappe terrorized Dest and the whole team, but defensively I felt he wasn't good at all.