Players you rate who others don't seem to

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Sterling.
Who doesn’t rate Sterling? He’s obviously very good.

From the top of my head I’ll say Giroud, always thought he was a very efficient and useful player at Arsenal who probably didn’t get enough support/chance to shine. Now he’s doing an alright job at Chelsea but it’s all a bit too late for him.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Who doesn’t rate Sterling? He’s obviously very good.

From the top of my head I’ll say Giroud, always thought he was a very efficient and useful player at Arsenal who probably didn’t get enough support/chance to shine. Now he’s doing an alright job at Chelsea but it’s all a bit too late for him.
I still see some posted England best XI without Sterling. With the season he has (and has had), I think that seriously underrating him.

Giroud is curious case. Sometimes his finishing is worldie, sometimes he look lost.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Eric Dier - Knits things together well whilst also being a destructive force in midfield. Versatile to boot.

Ramsey - When played to his strengths like he is for Wales he can be an excellent goal scoring midfielder.

Khedira is another who I think is massively under rated.

MrSingh2002

Compared to general consensus.

All time
Beckham
Rivaldo
Recoba

Current
Rojo
Martial

NoPace

No way a team in PL can win the league with Giroud being their main striker.

For thread purpose:

Courtois
Soares - Luiz - Tarkowski - Ben Davies
Ramsey - Dier - Andreas Pereira
Arnautovic - Jesus - Richardlison

Subs: Nick Pope, Aanholt, Cresswell, Wilshere, Fabregas, Lanzini, Deulofeu

This team would be champion challenger
That right side looks defensively lacking, I'm not sure about Arnautovic on the right wing and the midfield has no controller. Also Lanzini and Fabregas are better players than Pereira at the moment.

maniwin

Fellaini , ask every player in the league , nobody likes to play against him.

Robbie Boy

Yep.

There's a reason why Klopp has spend money on Keita and Fabinho.
Some of the names in here are grand (though in truth, these threads are pointless as it's all subjective). But feck me, Henderson and Wijnaldum, for me, are both bang average players at best.

GazTheLegend

Does Harry Maguire count, seeing as clearly Southgate rated him enough to take him to the WC?

Always liked the way he goes about his football, seems to step out of defence quite well and think he’s good enough to surprise a few people this summer.

Janson

Milner - I wanted us to sign him on a free after City. Really good professional and quite underrated.

Kompany - I never thought he was overrated in his prime. Very intelligent defender.

Giroud - Very reliable scorer, used to get too much criticism from Arsenal fans.
Milner especially is someone who has always been underrated. I don't get what peoples problem is with him.

simplyared

I rate Sissoko and just cannot understand what's gone wrong since his transfer to Spurs. Seen him have som brilliant performances for France where he's been virtually unstoppable.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Jordi Alba doesn’t get the credit he deserves from non Barca fans IMO. He’s been one of the best left backs in the world for about 6 years now.

Sergi Roberto is another underrated player. He always rises to the occasion in big games, especially in Classicos.

spwd

Jordi Alba doesn’t get the credit he deserves from non Barca fans IMO. He’s been one of the best left backs in the world for about 6 years now.
Completely agree, he’s always caught my eye.