Just Deal With It!
Shadow Complex Remastered
Robinson: The Journey
We Sing
Hitman Go: Definitive Edition
Shadwen
Joe's Diner

What a random list
Well that’s fine for me, haven’t heard of those games.

Tiber

Glad to see Sony are launching a new web store for PSN, the current one is pretty clunky

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Aww maaan, I was looking forward to firing up Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One on my swanky new PS5... :(

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You can play every PS4 game except

DWVR
Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One
TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 2
Just Deal With It!
We Sing
Shadwen
Joe's Diner

What a random list
Pathetic for fans of these games

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Robinson, it was actually quite cool. :(
You're upto date with the VR side of things, what's happening regarding VR and ps5? New hardware coming out? Or just same ps vr we have now?

Still never got round to getting one, just wasn't sure there were enough games to justify it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You're upto date with the VR side of things, what's happening regarding VR and ps5? New hardware coming out? Or just same ps vr we have now?

Still never got round to getting one, just wasn't sure there were enough games to justify it.
PSVR2 not even announced yet so I assume there'll be a few years with PSVR1.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I will wait a year or 2 as I have still got a bit to do on the PS4. The new RE and the Demons' Souls remake look tasty though, one of those will probably be my entry point to the PS5.

Tiber

Has Sony responded to the Bathesda move by buying Burger King and making its games playstation exclusive? Its obviously vastly inferior to McDonalds, but hey its something...

Oddly (very very oddly) Burger King games do seem to be a thing :confused:

Im assuming this was a hint about an upcoming UI reveal and that we might have to get used to that sound

Irwin99

You can play every PS4 game except

DWVR
Afro Samurai 2 Revenge of Kuma Volume One
TT Isle of Man - Ride on the Edge 2
Just Deal With It!
We Sing
Shadwen
Joe's Diner

What a random list
Does that mean some old PS1, 2 and 3 ports that were re-released on PS4 might still be playable on the PS5? I've built up a nice collection of RE and FF games so it would be nice if they were still playable.

Tiber

Does that mean some old PS1, 2 and 3 ports that were re-released on PS4 might still be playable on the PS5? I've built up a nice collection of RE and FF games so it would be nice if they were still playable.
Any legit PS4 game except those listed should work on ps5

Tiber

I thought that’s what it was alluding to with the noise the bag was making, though could be wrong! (Usually am)
I'm assuming the bag is making the UI noise, but the Burger King date could be a giveaway or anything

Bojan11

It’s the hope that kills me
Who cares? It’s one month to go if you live in tier 1 Xbox countries like Mexico.

It’s too late now. The hype is gone and now it’s just waiting one month because you waited 8 months, so one extra month is not going to hurt. Just focus on today and what Apple bring to the table. My sources say they going to buy Sony and release yearly PlayStations.

Tiber

Who cares? It’s one month to go if you live in tier 1 Xbox countries like Mexico.

It’s too late now. The hype is gone and now it’s just waiting one month because you waited 8 months, so one extra month is not going to hurt. Just focus on today and what Apple bring to the table. My sources say they going to buy Sony and release yearly PlayStations.
Yuck, what a horrible thought. Apple are just about the one thing that could drive me away from PlayStation

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Is it out yet? Someone smashed my PS4 controller after losing a game of Tekken....