Gaming PlayStation 5

Bosws87

Im amazed it actually looks good, the ps3 and ps4 interface at launch were absolutely crap!

PS3 no in game xmb for my £599 purchase :lol:

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Im amazed it actually looks good, the ps3 and ps4 interface at launch were absolutely crap!

PS3 no in game xmb for my £599 purchase :lol:
PS3 UI was gorgeous!

No in game XMB was poo.

It was basically a PS2 at Launch in terms of non-core functionality

Bojan11

Thanks for pre-ordering a PS5 bundle that includes games and/or accessories with GAME!

We wanted to let you know that the release date for games and accessories has now moved forward to Thursday 12th November.

What does this mean for you?
To ensure the best journey for your products we will be sending your order all together. Your order will be shipped in time for the console release day of 19th November 2020. You will receive email updates on the progress of your order as well and tracking information direct from the courier.

Thanks for shopping at GAME

The GAME Team
Charging £10 for postage and can’t be bothered sending the games or accessories first.

Bojan11

Our brand-new PlayStation™Store launches on web and mobile from 21 – 26 October 2020, and we are making some changes to the content you can access on PS Store via your desktop and mobile devices.

What is changing?
The following changes will come into effect online from 21 – 26 October, and on mobile on 28 October:

• You will no longer be able to buy:
o PlayStation®3 games and add-ons
o PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) games and add-ons
o PlayStation®Vita games and add-ons
o Apps
o Themes
o Avatars

• The Wishlist feature will be discontinued and any items currently on “Your Wishlist” will be removed.

What does this mean for you?
The content listed above will no longer be available to buy on PS Store when accessed via a desktop or mobile device. However, you will still be able to buy PS3™, PSP or PS Vita content by accessing PS Store directly from your PS3, PSP or PS Vita. PlayStation®4 apps, themes and avatars can also be downloaded via PS Store on your PS4™ console.

What about the content you already own?
You will still be able to access all your previously purchased PS3, PSP or PS Vita content as before. Your existing PS4 apps, themes and avatars will remain on your PS4 console.

Where can you find out more?
If you have any questions about these changes, please visit https://www.playstation.com/get-help
Disgusting that I can’t buy PS3 or Vita games. Can buy original Xbox games on the series X. Can’t even download all the themes that I collected over the years.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Finally got around to watching the reveal, it looks pretty good with some much needed features but ultimately it will live and die by its speed. Just make it fast!

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Disgusting that I can’t buy PS3 or Vita games. Can buy original Xbox games on the series X. Can’t even download all the themes that I collected over the years.
You can buy them but only using the god awful PS3 store

Tiber

Wont someone think of the PSP?

Tiber

I'll lose all my themes? That's a balls, I love the Transistor theme.
I have a very festive Last of us Christmas theme featuring a burning car. Will be sad to lose that.

But the PS3 themes didn't carry over to PS4 either.

Tiber

Amazon are now shipping the headset on the 12th. So pretty much all games and accessories are now shipping a week before the console.

Annoying that the UK has a later launch date when the stores seem ready to go

Leg-End

Amazon are now shipping the headset on the 12th. So pretty much all games and accessories are now shipping a week before the console.

Annoying that the UK has a later launch date when the stores seem ready to go
Yeah that is a bit odd isn't it, I guess I will sit and stare at my charging station for a week.

fergosaurus

The Demons Souls hype got the better of me so I've cancelled my COD preorder for that instead.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I'm a bit annoyed at Sony right now. They released an update for the PS4 last week that's apparently broken some of the network features. I was playing Catherine last night and it heavily relies on some of those features so now takes a while to load each of the puzzle levels. I'm hoping a) they fix it soon, and b) they don't leave it like the PS3, which they fecked entirely meaning I was never able to sync the trophy I got for beating Ico in under 2 hours!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I'm a bit annoyed at Sony right now. They released an update for the PS4 last week that's apparently broken some of the network features. I was playing Catherine last night and it heavily relies on some of those features so now takes a while to load each of the puzzle levels. I'm hoping a) they fix it soon, and b) they don't leave it like the PS3, which they fecked entirely meaning I was never able to sync the trophy I got for beating Ico in under 2 hours!
I never got my trophy for completing Call of Duty: World at War on veteran because of a glitch:(

Bojan11

I never got my trophy for completing Call of Duty: World at War on veteran because of a glitch:(
Oh no. How will we survive after hearing that?

They should put your picture in a thesaurus next to arrogant. @Vidyoyo had a issue and you once again make it about yourself.

gormless

So I had my birthday this week and my girlfriend has said that when they’re available my present will be a PS5.

I’m not overly fussed on pre ordering, so when is it likely it will be possible to just order one from amazon with no issues or wander into Tesco?

I still have TLOU2, Horizon and God of War to keep me going on PS4 so I am not in any rush whatsoever.

Shark

@NotShark
So I had my birthday this week and my girlfriend has said that when they’re available my present will be a PS5.

I’m not overly fussed on pre ordering, so when is it likely it will be possible to just order one from amazon with no issues or wander into Tesco?

I still have TLOU2, Horizon and God of War to keep me going on PS4 so I am not in any rush whatsoever.
Probably a bit into the new year.

Hal9000

Any first impressions of the PS5 headset? In the market for a new set, but don't know whether to wait for the reviews of the headset or just get some Artics or Astros