Gaming PlayStation 5

Bojan11

By order of the peaky blinders, @esmufc07 you need to surrender your PS5 to me. I don’t make the rules, so that’s how it goes. You will face serious consequences, if you do not.

Bojan11

No I’m not a scumbag as much as you may think otherwise!
I will buy it off you as you like to put it we are friends. So you can give me a deal.

I will give you £3.50, turkey twizzlers, copy of the daily mail for the 19th November, boost chocolate bar and ubereats from the cheapest kebab shop in your area which has to have 1 food hygiene rating. Let me know as this offer won’t be around forever.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I will buy it off you as you like to put it we are friends. So you can give me a deal.

I will give you £3.50, turkey twizzlers, copy of the daily mail for the 19th November, boost chocolate bar and ubereats from the cheapest kebab shop in your area which has to have 1 food hygiene rating. Let me know as this offer won’t be around forever.
Boost is a great shout though I prefer kinder bueno so no deal.

Bojan11

Boost is a great shout though I prefer kinder bueno so no deal.
Fine. But the Uber eats name is Dick Head, I am sure you been called that before so won’t be a problem.

Also from resetera
GameStop Ireland just confirmed I won’t be getting a condole until 2021.

We are in another lockdown so was banking on some gaming escapism.

Welp.
Anyone sold their PS4 yet? How much they selling for? I got 2 pros that I need to sell because now it’s confirmed every game on PS4 is going to work, I don’t see the point in keeping one of them.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Anyone sold their PS4 yet? How much they selling for? I got 2 pros that I need to sell because now it’s confirmed every game on PS4 is going to work, I don’t see the point in keeping one of them.
Sold my PS4 1TB for £98 a few weeks back at CeX. Might get a bit more if selling on eBay.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Fine. But the Uber eats name is Dick Head, I am sure you been called that before so won’t be a problem.

Also from resetera

Try Music Magpie. I got £170 for my 500gb slim and half a dozen old games. I think there was a 10% extra cash offer when I did it as well. Was good for me because I barely paid more than that for it in the first place.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

A few have posted pics of the box on Twitter. Hopefully get their initial impressions sometime next week.

AaronRedDevil

Also from resetera

I'm gonna try and sell mine the day after I get the ps5. It's a day 1 ps4, Going for 200. Load of games, 2 headsets, 2 controllers and a 2tb internal hard drive. Should be a good price.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
GameStop was giving $200 on a Pro towards a pre-order.

Maxii

Paad
If you bought games online for previous consoles will you be able to play them on the ps5?

Bojan11

That’s Sonys response to the Bethesda acquisition. Jim and his boys have lost the plot.

TheReligion

Abusive
Will there be a chance to get one of these in the UK for Christmas?

I've tried on one of the pre order date and got shafted by GAME.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

That’s Sonys response to the Bethesda acquisition. Jim and his boys have lost the plot.
That partnership will sell loads of PS5s to casuals, young people and kids etc.... Meanwhile the Bethesda acquisition ain't selling XBoxes until the games start to drop. I get why it may confuse you as to a lot of people including me, Bethesda is the bigger story, but if you interact with kids and just regular people who live on your Instagram and snapchats, there's a lot to misunderstand, including stuff like this...

This is good marketing, it is what is son....

Cloud7

Is it just me that gets salty that the press get all their shit early and for free?
No you're not wrong. Sadly that's the way the world works. The people least in need of free stuff get the most free stuff.

Bojan11

That partnership will sell loads of PS5s to casuals, young people and kids etc.... Meanwhile the Bethesda acquisition ain't selling XBoxes until the games start to drop. I get why it may confuse you as to a lot of people including me, Bethesda is the bigger story, but if you interact with kids and just regular people who live on your Instagram and snapchats, there's a lot to misunderstand, including stuff like this...

This is good marketing, it is what is son....
Yes because Sony were struggling to sell playstations before Travis Scott came along.

Balljy

Anyone sold their PS4 yet? How much they selling for?
I'm hoping some deals show up. I guess they won't whilst PS5 is selling out. I was looking for them when the Pro came out, but there was no good trade-in deals that I saw. Hopefully they change that for PS4 > PS5.

Last edited:

TheReligion

Abusive
Think @Solius suggested using stock informer as that will alert you immediately when consoles become available but I think you'd have to be very lucky to get one before Xmas now!
I was hoping some would get into stores before Christmas surely? Or does it not look promising on that front?

fergosaurus

I was hoping some would get into stores before Christmas surely? Or does it not look promising on that front?
If you use Stock Informer you might get lucky and get one at launch. There will be a fair amount of cancellations from people having both digital and disc versions preordered and binning one of them. I think Shopto customers have to pay for their preorders by 31st October so it might be worth checking their website around then.

Bojan11

If you use Stock Informer you might get lucky and get one at launch. There will be a fair amount of cancellations from people having both digital and disc versions preordered and binning one of them. I think Shopto customers have to pay for their preorders by 31st October so it might be worth checking their website around then.
ShopTo have a waiting list, so they will bump someone up if people don’t pay.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/do...ox-series-x-consoles-sales-on-release.312136/

Stock in Europe as a whole will be scarce. It’s a combination of pandemic and they releasing in more countries this time.

Jaxa

Anyone aware of anywhere still selling the PS5 Pulse Headset ? Can't seem to find anywhere online that has it in stock