Gaming PlayStation 5

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Decided to sell mine on release and put the money towards a new PC. Will pick one up early next year I reckon.

Hopefully I’ll be able to sell it at launch for a decent price.
Scummy thing to do if you aren’t going to sell it for the same price. Take a look at the world you’re in right now. Have some self awareness.

Woodzy

Cancelled my PS5 pre-order earlier. Can't really justify it at the moment with getting a Series X as well unless I can get it on my Argos Card which looks very unlikely.

I can just about live without Spider-Man and Demon's Souls till after Christmas.

Hope some lucky bugger manages to pick it up at some point!

evil_geko

Decided to sell mine on release and put the money towards a new PC. Will pick one up early next year I reckon.

Hopefully I’ll be able to sell it at launch for a decent price.
:lol: @ people throwing insults in your way, like you don't have the right to change your mind, some fecking people.

Just sell it at higher price, make some money and ignore moaners.

Castia

You’re a scumbag.
I had zero plans to sell it when I preordered and I’ll just offer it my mate at work who couldn’t get a pre order in, I’d just take the £450 tbh I just want the cash to cover the expense of my new graphics card.

My stepson is after a PC and offered me a decent price for my current rig, that plus the ps5 money will cover building a decent PC. I play WoW and the new expansion releases next month, I’d have no time for the ps5 anyway so it made the decision easy.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
I had zero plans to sell it when I preordered and I’ll just offer it my mate at work who couldn’t get a pre order in, I’d just take the £450 tbh I just want the cash to cover the expense of my new graphics card.

My stepson is after a PC and offered me a decent price for my current rig, that plus the ps5 money will cover building a decent PC. I play WoW and the new expansion releases next month, I’d have no time for the ps5 anyway so it made the decision easy.
I was only joking, scumbag was harsh. So long as you're not making money I don't think it's bad. People who get them and double the price though are scum.

b82REZ

If you selling it to a mate for RRP fair enough. I think me and others just have issue with the vultures that sell them for double the price on release day because they preordered dozens.

Woodzy

If you selling it to a mate for RRP fair enough. I think me and others just have issue with the vultures that sell them for double the price on release day because they preordered dozens.
I think in this situation it's a bit different since it was only one unit and it was an actual intended purchase.

If he no longer wants it and can sell it for a profit then why not. I would have done the same if I could be arsed.

Castia

Nah I hate it too. I’m into collect low stock trainers and come up against this stuff on a weekly basis.

b82REZ

I think in this situation it's a bit different since it was only one unit and it was an actual intended purchase.

If he no longer wants it and can sell it for a profit then why not. I would have done the same if I could be arsed.
But if that was his intention he still has time you cancel his order and give someone else the opportunity to buy it who may have missed out.

evil_geko

Changing his mind doesn’t make him a scumbag, selling the console on at a profit does.
No it doesn't, no one is forcing people to buy at his price, if it was something that is actually life important, like food, or raising mask prices in the middle of the pandemic, that is scumbag thing to do, this is a fecking Playstation, a gaming console, a luxury.

So no, under no circumstances does that make him a scumbag, no matter how you and some others want to twist it around.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No it doesn't, no one is forcing people to buy at his price, if it was something that is actually life important, like food, or raising mask prices in the middle of the pandemic, that is scumbag thing to do, this is a fecking Playstation, a gaming console, a luxury.

So no, under no circumstances does that make him a scumbag, no matter how you and some others want to twist it around.
It isn't the nicest thing he could do though. There's probably someone who's saved just to be able to afford one and can't get a pre-order. If he's selling it for the retail price then fine but if people pre-order to sell it for a higher price it's a dick move imo. Just cancel the pre-order and let someone else have it, that's what I did with mine.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

That same logic would apply to scalping then?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Playstation is life for some people.

evil_geko

Yeah man, he is the worst, he disagreed with our fantasy accusations so let's pretend we know him and just spam green smilies at him. :lol:

I mean, Reddy boy still keeps posting about me like I am second coming of Satan based on literally nothing but his own fantasy perceptions. Talk about being obsessed after all this time still. :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Thought you hated the new FIFA?

Think I’ll wait for Cyberpunk!
It's a love hate thing. My gamer brain yearns to play a football game and that's the closest really so I deal with it.

Bojan11

Delete cookies maybe? Try another browser? It’s up for me, but some people are still getting the old store on resetera.

Tiber

Miles Morales is £49.99 on PS Store - cheaper than the disc version.
Welcome news. I will probably never buy another disc when we get to the point where digital games match or beat the physical price as standard

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Still the old one for me.
Have you tried it on standard pc or laptop? My laptop has updated store but mobile is the old one

I’m not Sure I like the new version. It has no names under the game for starters so just relies on the box art.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Miles Morales is £49.99 on PS Store - cheaper than the disc version.
How much is the disc version in the uk?

In Ireland it is €60 disc and digital or €80 for the version with the 1st game remastered

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Have you tried it on standard pc or laptop? My laptop has updated store but mobile is the old one

I’m not Sure I like the new version. It has no names under the game for starters so just relies on the box art.
Just on laptop. New store shows up in a different browser so it'll be cookie related.

How much is the disc version in the uk?

In Ireland it is €60 disc and digital or €80 for the version with the 1st game remastered
A whopping £51.99 on Amazon or £51.85 on ShopTo.