Gaming PlayStation 5

Minkaro

Got the machine, got it all plugged in, and now it's saying ~37 hours to download the update file :nervous:

Hope it starts playing nice with my internet. There's no way I could plug it into the router, so I'm relying on WiFi (which my PS4 worked ok with, in the exact same spot).

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Last update for me was it arriving at the final delivery station in Chester at 2.25am. Nothing about it being out for delivery - got a bad feeling it'll be very late if it comes today.

Congrats to those who have got theirs. We still need someone to post a photo as a counter to Alex licking his Series X.
Don't worry about it

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Got the machine, got it all plugged in, and now it's saying ~37 hours to download the update file :nervous:

Hope it starts playing nice with my internet. There's no way I could plug it into the router, so I'm relying on WiFi (which my PS4 worked ok with, in the exact same spot).
What's the download size?

Tiber

DPD say all is ok. I still find this a bit concerning but will just have to wait and see
  • Hub Scan
    Head Office
    18/11/2020 at 14:12
  • Order data received from sender
    Head Office
    18/11/2020 at 14:19
  • Hub Scan
    Venissieux - France
    19/11/2020 at 2:24

JmRssll555

I've received an update email from Yodel to say that my parcel has gone missing, so won't be delivered today, even though it was tracked as having arrived in the local depot at 4:44am today. I spoke to someone on their live chat service and apparently it has been scanned as "stolen", so they advised that I contact the sender to receive a refund. However, having queried that a bit further, they then said that I will receive an update within 24 hours - so, is it "stolen" or not? What a joke.

Bojan11

I've received an update email from Yodel to say that my parcel has gone missing, so won't be delivered today, even though it was tracked as having arrived in the local depot at 4:44am today. I spoke to someone on their live chat service and apparently it has been scanned as "stolen", so they advised that I contact the sender to receive a refund. However, having queried that a bit further, they then said that I will receive an update within 24 hours - so, is it "stolen" or not? What a joke.
Sorry to hear that. Get yourself to Amazon in 12 mins.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
@Bojan11 works for Yodel.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What a nightmare! feel so sorry for you mate - hope they get their act together and sort it out for you.

Heavy compensation required!

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Half an hour to transfer my save data; then I should be good to go.

Decided to go for Demons Souls first. Though before I play that I’ll be checking out Astro and finishing Hollow Knight.

Is it safe to connect my external HDD? Heard these been issues so I’m scared to.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Just got my delivery. About 10 hours of downloads and I can start playing.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.

I had to connect and disconnect it from my WiFi three times before it got any real download speed. Took 6 minutes after that to download the update which is below 1GB.

Robert

It wasn't a dig just a point,

obviously you can't beat a bot ive been using them for years with sneakers i know the in's and out's of high profile releases.

The captcha's that are used to prove "your not a robot" are actually making it so much slower for anyone that isn't using a bot the system is flawed.
Shout out stockx over here.

Eriku

feck PS5 day. Norway is so undersupplied that I’ll probably have to wait till February.

feck it right in the face.

b82REZ

That honestly sounds like the driver has nicked your console. Hermes are fecking atrocious.