Gaming PlayStation 5

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
What? That whole back row is 360 with a stack of Gamecube! (did you spot the cube?) :lol: My boner stuff is with my brother.

Like I said, that's a fraction mate, one day I hope to get a room where I can get my entire collection out. I'll have to find it all first, some of my more obscure stuff (Jaguar, TurboGFX, etc) are in lofts round family's places :lol:
That's crazy!

A room would be amazing. You need a proper man cave with some sort of system for this.

I hadn't zoomed in to see the 360 games no. On the Cube, there's a super monkey ball type level in Astrobot to bring the nostalgia.

Shark

@NotShark
Absolutely amazing piece if technology. It is big but surprisingly nicer in person and very quiet unless you insert a disk. The haptic feedback really is something to be experienced rather than explained, will be a game changer if implemented into games to best of it's abilities. Only problem I'm having is download speeds, not sure if it's the PSN servers or on my end, anyone else running slow on that end? Put it in rest mode for now anyway to see if that speeds things up.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
That's crazy!

A room would be amazing. You need a proper man cave with some sort of system for this.

I hadn't zoomed in to see the 360 games no. On the Cube, there's a super monkey ball type level in Astrobot to bring the nostalgia.
That's the dream! If you factor in the computers like the speccy, C64, Amiga, Atari...etc and all those games, I have a hell of a lot of gear. Funny thing is, I've never even considered myself a collector, I just don't sell games/machines.

Oh and my gamecube is under the tv, can you spot it? Somewhere down the line I'll put that next to my Yaroze and see if anyone on here truly knows their gaming stuff ;)

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Anyone tried the new call of duty? For some reason I cannot enable HDR, it appears to be locked

Also,on the menu when I go to view product it gives me the option to upgrade to PS5 Digital for €5??

CallyRed

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
All these errors people are pointing out are not reassuring! How long does it typically take to rollout the first patches?

Bojan11

Anyone tried the new call of duty? For some reason I cannot enable HDR, it appears to be locked

Also,on the menu when I go to view product it gives me the option to upgrade to PS5 Digital for €5??
You playing the right version? What version did you buy?

Bosws87

Controller seems to have a bug also mine was showing still charging 4/5 hours after being plugged in all the time unplugged it and plugged it back in now fully charged.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Anyone any idea when the next round of being able to pre order might be?
It’s released now so I guess you just have to be on the button when they are back in stock.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Does that mean its F5 time again when the next batch of consoles are released?
Pretty much, unless someone knows if any retailers are taking orders before getting stock in.

Last edited:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I want to get an LED glow in there really but can't work out the best way to do it without the LEDs being visible?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
You playing the right version? What version did you buy?
I got a code from a friend so not sure which. It certainly suggests its the ps5 version as I also have option to dl ps4 version

rotherham_red

My PS5 day has been ruined by Virgin Media being incompetent fecks. Haven't any WiFi or solid internet since 2pm and I barely installed one game. They've ignored multiple of my tweets, their online troubleshooting has been pointless and to top it all off I was on hold for more than 3 hours over multiple calls and didn't even get through to a single person.

And I've got it all to look forward to tomorrow. feck's sake.