Gaming PlayStation 5

Tiber

I pay nothing on pc for a more stable, reliable multiplayer gaming and get more free games from epic game store.
Just feels like being gouged for a really mediocre service
Don't use it then?

Good to see Epic's marketing strategy is finally starting to pay off, have never heard anyone hype up the Epic Store before.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Jak and Dexter was a great game, never played the sequels though. Wouldn’t mind a return of those.

Whilst we’re on the topic of remakes and such, I’d love them to redo Vagrant Story.
Man I was in awe of Jak and Dax when it first came out on PS2. The world was so big and it blew my tiny puny little kid mind at the time.

I'd rather see a remake of FF8 if we're going for old school games. The way it still divides gamers is beautiful. Plus Quistis is a cutie.

Leg-End

We need Ragnarok tonight, anything else would be a bonus.

Kojima has been cryptic lately, wonder if he might pop up with something.

caid

Don't use it then?

Good to see Epic's marketing strategy is finally starting to pay off, have never heard anyone hype up the Epic Store before.
I'd rather call it a shit service and ask for better. But then i haven't played any online mulitplayer on it in months so i guess i'm half way there.
I'm not hyping up Epics free games, they're junk. I've still played more of them than the playstation equivalent.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I'm hoping for GoW in late 2022 and Spiderman 2 in Q1 or Q2 in 2023, and a few other less massive titles in between.

Tiber

I'd rather call it a shit service and ask for better. But then i haven't played any online mulitplayer on it in months so i guess i'm half way there.
I'm not hyping up Epics free games, they're junk. I've still played more of them than the playstation equivalent.
Personally I think PSN is alright, especially if you buy a years sub when it very regularly goes on sale at a deep discount.

Maybe month to month the service doesn't always have blockbusters and I could live without it - but for £2 a month or so, I have built up a very extensive library over the years.

caid

Personally I think PSN is alright, especially if you buy a years sub when it very regularly goes on sale at a deep discount.

Maybe month to month the service doesn't always have blockbusters and I could live without it - but for £2 a month or so, I have built up a very extensive library over the years.
I bought a years sub on sale. I'm paying €5 a month, maybe the exchange rate is so wonky that ends up at £2 for you. But i was paying nothing for it on the dreamcast 20 years ago and nothing for it on pc since. And its not stable or reliable, its a bit of a pain to set up compared to anything on pc so that feels backwards.
I dont care about the games really. It helps offset paying for multiplayer if they put something half decent on it but they haven't for months.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I'm hoping for GoW in late 2022 and Spiderman 2 in Q1 or Q2 in 2023, and a few other less massive titles in between.
Yeah with how quick Insomniac work and with all the ground work laid on Spiderman, I could definitely see that dropping sooner than people expect.

Interested to see what they've done with the location. Can you stick with Manhattan for a sequel? Especially after Miles.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Yeah with how quick Insomniac work and with all the ground work laid on Spiderman, I could definitely see that dropping sooner than people expect.

Interested to see what they've done with the location. Can you stick with Manhattan for a sequel? Especially after Miles.
Hard to know, they might bring the metaverse into it and go into a past/future NY, would be cool.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Loved these games. Twisted Metal 2 on the first PlayStation was awesome.

diarm

I hope there is nothing more on HZD. If there is I will watch it and I don't want to. Just let us wait now until February or whenever it is that it's coming out.

GOW would be great and as everyone is saying, a bit of Hogwarts gameplay would be cool to see.

RedDevilRoshi

I hope there is nothing more on HZD. If there is I will watch it and I don't want to. Just let us wait now until February or whenever it is that it's coming out.

GOW would be great and as everyone is saying, a bit of Hogwarts gameplay would be cool to see.
I personally think there will be, especially with the pre-order window for it now open.

Irwin99

Man I was in awe of Jak and Dax when it first came out on PS2. The world was so big and it blew my tiny puny little kid mind at the time.

I'd rather see a remake of FF8 if we're going for old school games. The way it still divides gamers is beautiful. Plus Quistis is a cutie.
I would almost die of happiness if that ever happened. Still love that game the most after all these years :drool:

Am expecting God of War obviously. Hoping for a few surprises though.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Predictions for me

God of War release date
Socom announcement
Twisted metal announcement
Stray footage?
Maybe GTA 5 online update release date

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I pay nothing on pc for a more stable, reliable multiplayer gaming and get more free games from epic game store.
Just feels like being gouged for a really mediocre service
Microsoft started this bullshit pay to play online bollocks..cretins.