Gaming PlayStation 5

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It seems next gen makes you look more like Tom Holland....
There is logic behind it:

This does bring us to one of the bigger changes. In order to bring the best performances to players with our next-generation Marvel’s Spider-Man games, we have recast the face of Peter Parker. We loved working with John Bubniak on the original game; however, to get a better match to Peter Parker/Spider-Man actor Yuri Lowenthal’s facial capture, we have cast Ben Jordan to be the face model for Peter Parker on the PS5 console. He looks incredible in-game, and Yuri’s moving performances take on a new life.
New face model: https://www.instagram.com/bennjordann/?hl=en

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Stupid question, my PS+ says it is expecting tomorrow. Does that mean it’ll expired at midnight tonight or will I still have it tomorrow?

I just bought a new code off shopto but it isn’t showing it yet. I don’t want to let it expire as I’ll lose all the games.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Stupid question, my PS+ says it is expecting tomorrow. Does that mean it’ll expired at midnight tonight or will I still have it tomorrow?

I just bought a new code off shopto but it isn’t showing it yet. I don’t want to let it expire as I’ll lose all the games.
You don’t lose the games, they’ll be there when you renew.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!

Ah nice, who is the father?

littlepeasoup

Be a joke, slow as hell i would think, everyone lashing the ps store at the same time, servers won't cope.
My only hope is that there aren'y going to be *loads* of consoles day one, and the UK is split from other territories for a week, although with different servers maybe that wouldn't have been an issue anyway.

If the launch on the 12th is a shambles I'll just make sure I grab a disc or two so I've actually got something to play!

rotherham_red

I've pre-ordered the following games:

Spiderman Miles Morales
Demon's Souls
NBA 2k21
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Far Cry 6 (coming in Feb 2021)

And then I picked up the PS4 versions of FIFA 21 and Dirt 5 because they were going to give free PS5 upgrades and were at a decent price.

Is it overkill, or just right? Are there any must-haves that I've missed?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I've pre-ordered the following games:

Spiderman Miles Morales
Demon's Souls
NBA 2k21
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Far Cry 6 (coming in Feb 2021)

And then I picked up the PS4 versions of FIFA 21 and Dirt 5 because they were going to give free PS5 upgrades and were at a decent price.

Is it overkill, or just right? Are there any must-haves that I've missed?
Don’t buy Spider-Man on release. Fight the power.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Rumoured 664gb remains on the console. Did a little better than Microsoft at least.
Would have liked around 700GB after the OS install at least, though I still think 664GB is enough for 6/7 games at any one time (unless one of your games is COD), so it'll be more than enough for most people I think.

JohnZSmith27

This begins at 10am UK time today if we have any Japanese folk around.
I'm watching it in Japanese. No idea what they're saying but it looks cool. There's something in that Astro game where you have to blow into the microphone to make a fan spin in the game.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I have a PS4 digital edition (disc drive is broken, need to fix it).

It's alright
Okay so I just finally fixed my PS4 Digital Edition

With a one inch piece of elastic band

Hooray!

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Think he means in terms of size of the OS.
But means nothing.. Xbox had more available so used more and have more left.

We also don't know what quick resume takes up and whether Sony has an equivalent.