Gaming PlayStation 5

Raw

Demon's Souls is not available on other consoles "for a limited time". It's also available on PC.

That's surprising.

Looks like it may be a typo on the trailer because just above it they have PlayStation Exclusive in bold :lol:

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Anyone that’s looking a 4K blu ray player go for the PS5 disc version.

Tiber

I have dreamed of that Harry Potter game since I was a kid, looks simply amazing. I have never been into Final Fantasy, but that looked pretty damn good. Spiderman will obviously be great.

Pricepoint is good, think I will have to go for the full spec one as I have a load of PS4 games I would like to be able to play.

Just a shame we get it a week after the yanks

Smores

I'd be tempted by the Digital but i get Fifa at launch every year and that's usually a hefty mark up on Digital.

Raw

I'd be tempted by the Digital but i get Fifa at launch every year and that's usually a hefty mark up on Digital.
It'll be cheaper in the long run if you get the disc version. Feck paying full price on the PS Store for games when you can find physical copies for like half price after it's been out for a few weeks. Plus you can resell them.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Amazon U.K. will surely announce if they’re taking preorders tomorrow right?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
No launch games I'm interested in but at this point I've gotten the last two Playstations at launch so I'd be breaking a sacred tradition by not getting it again this time.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Just pre-ordered disc version. Was chatting with a friend while watching and talked about the games we hoped for, I mentioned bloodborne 2 and god of war 2 would have me pre-order, but I saw neither and after I shut down the stream as the show was ending he said "now you're hyped, eh?" and I just said no, not really, Ff16 will be good but is far away and I'd just get it on PC. Then I see you mad lads on here talk about god of war.:lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Getting mine from Argos hopefully and if they do a midnight launch I'll be FaceTiming the Caf live as I get it.
Do you think they will pre order tomorrow? I’ll be getting mine from it too as I have a voucher for them.

Tiber

I would love to go digital, I have been all digital on PC for a decade. But I absolutely refuse to pay more for a digital version than a physical one, that shit drives me nuts and they need to stop it.