Gaming PlayStation 5

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah, the mathematical gymnastics stateside would drive me nuts. At least we get the full whammy in one go!
First thing I did was find a Levi’s jacket I thought was really cheap and then was shocked when they added tax at the till :lol: still bought it

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Think I’m gonna wait until there is something better. Not really interested in any of the launch titles.

JohnZSmith27

Can't wait. Not a massive launch line up but Cyberpunk is out that day so between that and Miles Morales, it will keep me busy for a while.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I would love to go digital, I have been all digital on PC for a decade. But I absolutely refuse to pay more for a digital version than a physical one, that shit drives me nuts and they need to stop it.
With any luck this sees prices go down as digital sales increase. Probably not though

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Can't wait. Not a massive launch line up but Cyberpunk is out that day so between that and Miles Morales, it will keep me busy for a while.
Will they release a pa5 version of cyber punk?

Bojan11

In addition, in order to continue supporting the PlayStation®4 (PS4®)'s huge community throughout the transition period, we are working on PS4 versions of some SIE WWS titles in parallel: Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Sackboy! A Big Adventure and Horizon Forbidden West
Horizon is cross gen too ffs. @esmufc07, I thought you didn’t do this cross gen shit at Sony.

Tiber

I find the whole pre-order process oddly stressful. I imagine stock is going to be short on this one like the Switch.

JohnZSmith27

Horizon is cross gen too ffs. @esmufc07, I thought you didn’t do this cross gen shit at Sony.
Do you think this means Horizon might be out sooner rather than later? I saw loads saying it prob wouldn't come out til 2022. Surely they wouldn't bother with a PS4 release if it was that far away

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Sony has announced the PlayStation Plus Collection for PS5. Described as “a new PlayStation Plus benefit for PlayStation 5,” it’s a bundle of “generation-defining” PS4 games that you’ll be able to download at launch on the company’s new console. The games consist of first-party classics like Uncharted 4, God of War, The Last of Us: Remastered, Bloodborne, plus third-party titles like Batman Arkham Night, Fallout 4, Mortal Kombat X, and more.

You’ll download and play these games directly — it’s not a streaming service — and Sony said the entire collection will be available when the PS5 launches on November 12th. The PlayStation Plus Collection should make for a decent way of padding out your game library in the launch period of PS5.

• God of War
  • The Last of Us: Remastered
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
  • Battlefield 1
  • Monster Hunter World
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Last Guardian
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • Infamous: Second Son
  • Days Gone
  • Bloodborne
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • Batman Arkham Night
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Until Dawn
  • Resident Evil: Biohazard
https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/16/21440388/playstation-plus-collection-ps5-ps4-games-titles

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Horizon being cross gen is disappointing. Maybe it was too early in cycle but it will be held back by previous gen.

Tiber

I havent posted on Reset Era in months, but those loons will be the first to know if the pre-orders open. Better check it out

Bojan11

Also launching this November is a slate of new accessories:

• DualSense™ Wireless Controller (standalone) – US$69.99/¥6,980/€69.99 (RRP)
  • PULSE 3D™ wireless headset – with 3D audio support and dual noise-cancelling microphones US$99.99/¥9,980/€99.99 (RRP)
  • HD Camera – with dual 1080p lenses for gamers to broadcast themselves along with their epic gameplay moments US$59.99/¥5,980/€59.99 (RRP)
  • Media Remote – to navigate movies and streaming services with ease US$29.99/¥2,980/€29.99 (RRP)
  • DualSense™ Charging Station – to conveniently charge two DualSense Wireless Controllers US$29.99/¥2,980/€29.99 (RRP)
From the blog.

Raw

PlayStation 5 Launch Day Games from SIE Worldwide Studios
  • Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
  • Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – US$69.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
  • Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – US$69.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – US$49.99/¥5,900/€59.99 (RRP)
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man: Mile Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – US$69.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
  • Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – US$59.99/¥6,900/€69.99 (RRP)
Fecking hell games area getting expensive now. 80 euros!

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Not bad. It'll probably be 18 months after launch before I step up. Hopefully it'll be around 300 by then. It'll have to be the disc system.

Amarsdd

Lower prices than I thought it would be esp. the digital edition. Hoping to get it early next year.

Bojan11

@esmufc07 do you have that amazon link of PS5 where it was saying currently unavailable? You showed it last month.