Gaming PlayStation 5

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Will this be streaming live on YouTube or do I need to go to the PlayStation website?

RedDevilRoshi

Buzzing for this! :D

Of course it’s going to be filled with gameplay but I hope we do get to see the actual console itself which may potentially come at the end once they shown all the gameplays and trailers?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Only thing I care about tonight is a price. (Not hopeful it will come)
Wanna convince my friends to just scrap consoles but price could be a good argument

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Vocalist for HZD has been *ahem* vocal about being excited for tonight's event

In the post for the latter on Instagram she added "and really looking forward to watch tomorrow's official @Playstation #PS5 Conference, #TheFutureOfGaming! "
Aloy funko in the background of the second post. It's on!

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Awww if I wasn’t down and out with some sort of virus I’d 100% get smashed with you boys.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Are there any decent YouTube/twitch streamers that will provide insightful commentary on the show? These events can be quite boring and sometimes it's good to have someone reading between the lines.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Are there any decent YouTube/twitch streamers that will provide insightful commentary on the show? These events can be quite boring and sometimes it's good to have someone reading between the lines.
I’ll probably be doing Funhaus, though that is more for comedy than insight. I like their stupid assassin Hitman play-throughs.

PS5 Event June 11th (First look at gameplay for multiple games as well as the PS5 design itself)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It’s 9pm what the feck is this shit hurry up