• Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
With Destruction AllStars arriving on PS+ in the new year. I was iffy on this title as a full priced launch title, but it's a great offering as a PS+ game.

Thats a hell of a lineup of 'free' titles

Edit: I hadn't even noticesd that Call of Duty Black Ops 3 : Zombies Chronicles Edition and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy have been added to the PS+ collection. I don't play COD so have no idea if that game is good, but Crash is awesome!
That's pretty damn good. I'm a huge fan of this monthly game subscription thing.

Bosws87

Pleasantly surprised by the positive reviews of the Playstation hardware, looks like Sony kept the cards close to their chest and have actually made a leap in the controller anyway.

I was just expecting bigger and more powerful machines, high resolution better effects/framerates from both next gen consoles seems that isn't just the case.

Nice to see there are still improvements being made.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Pleasantly surprised by the positive reviews of the Playstation hardware, looks like Sony kept the cards close to their chest and have actually made a leap in the controller anyway.

I was just expecting bigger and more powerful machines, high resolution better effects/framerates from both next gen consoles seems that isn't just the case.

Nice to see there are still improvements being made.
Yeah it's nice to see Sony taking a few risks and trying to revolutionise gaming as they do each gen. MS can play it safe and boast powerful hardware but it's just quite a boring console - the James Milner of the console word.

Shark

@NotShark
Yeah it's nice to see Sony taking a few risks and trying to revolutionise gaming as they do each gen. MS can play it safe and boast powerful hardware but it's just quite a boring console - the James Milner of the console word.
It's not even that much more powerful. It's basically like comparing a 2080 super vs 2080 ti as far as I know, but time will tell anyway soon enough

AaronRedDevil

I think I’m about to spend 700 quid on a PS5 :nervous:. Since I can’t get it day one. Or maybe even this year

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
It's not even that much more powerful. It's basically like comparing a 2080 super vs 2080 ti as far as I know, but time will tell anyway soon enough
I agree but we have to let them have something. In any case, this thread is the PS5 thread and any such discussion should be moved to the other thread otherwise @Damien will turn all Zeus on us.

Bojan11

GAME had stock earlier this morning according to HUKD. So people are starting to cancel and you will need to be fast.

Hoof the ball

Get in! ShopTo have confirmed my Day One delivery. After all the emails I'm reading about people getting from them who didn't confirm their pre-order I started to worry that mine would follow suit, even though I did confirm it well in time.

Anyone bought a console through ShopTo before? What's their delivery times like in general? Get them out nice and early, or plodding throughout the day?

Bojan11

Get in! ShopTo have confirmed my Day One delivery. After all the emails I'm reading about people getting from them who didn't confirm their pre-order I started to worry that mine would follow suit, even though I did confirm it well in time.

Anyone bought a console through ShopTo before? What's their delivery times like in general? Get them out nice and early, or plodding throughout the day?
They use DPD, who send you a text when they arriving in the morning and you can stalk the driver on the app.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Owning a PS5 and PS+ will get you the following on day 1:

• Bugsnax
  • Astro's playroom
  • Shadow of War
  • Hollow Night
  • Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
With Destruction AllStars arriving on PS+ in the new year. I was iffy on this title as a full priced launch title, but it's a great offering as a PS+ game.

Thats a hell of a lineup of 'free' titles

Edit: I hadn't even noticesd that Call of Duty Black Ops 3 : Zombies Chronicles Edition and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy have been added to the PS+ collection. I don't play COD so have no idea if that game is good, but Crash is awesome!
That's brilliant.

If I buy a PS5 next year will I still be able to get this free game line up or its just for people who buy in November?

Tiber

Struggle to think about any aspect of gaming I care about less than VR. Reminds me of when people were buying those super expensive 3D tvs despite having nothing to watch on them

I think PSVR is he only playstation system that I have ever skipped. Having said that, I suppose PSVR 2 will come out sooner or later

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Is it just me or does it seem like the PS5 launch is turning into a bit of a dud?
Probably just you, there appears to be lots of hype surrounding it and the launch line up is significantly better than PS4