Gaming PlayStation 5

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yeah they’re good but I never end up finishing them for some reason! Awesome I’m looking forward to it now.

6 looks brilliant to be fair can’t wait for that.
I really enjoy the Far Cry games too. I was tempted to get that other one, was it New Dawn? But I saw it's the same map and stuff. Might not put me off too much though. I just enjoy the mechanics and being able to explore.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really enjoy the Far Cry games too. I was tempted to get that other one, was it New Dawn? But I saw it's the same map and stuff. Might not put me off too much though. I just enjoy the mechanics and being able to explore.
It’s exploration and liberating the various outposts I love. Sneaking around with the bow trying to get every one undetected.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It’s exploration and liberating the various outposts I love. Sneaking around with the bow trying to get every one undetected.
Yeah I enjoy that sense of completion in those type of games. Slowly taking back the map with ideally a bit of a base building but not to the point of having to grind for supplies to make it.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Disco Elysium is out on PS5. Fantastic game if you've not already played it on Steam.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’ve never tried one of the spin offs, wonder if they’re any good?

Yeah I’m the same as Pexbo, liberating the outposts is tons of fun especially when the wildlife gets involved.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’ve never tried one of the spin offs, wonder if they’re any good?

Yeah I’m the same as Pexbo, liberating the outposts is tons of fun especially when the wildlife gets involved.
Being near death but saved by a random Tiger attacking the enemy is a beautiful thing.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
What’s that?
Detective RPG in a kind of point and click genre. It's like no other game I've played with regards to its style. It's almost D&D like in a way in that you can increase your skills and it rolls a dice to see if your action passes or fails. The higher the skill the better chance. At one point I gambled on a 4% chance of something and it came off :lol:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Yeh, I haven't played 5 but that was always the best part of the previous games. To be honest I wouldn't mind picking it up cheap as I've probably had a long enough break now that it will fresher again.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Has anyone played Mad max? It didn't review particularly well but has a bit of a cult following now.

Bosws87

Far cry 4 was the last one i played or was it 3? (whichever one was on the CryEngine and was pushing amazing visuals at the time)

Found the newer ones a little boring/repetitive and the story's always being average at best, i preferred Metro Exodus for an open world shooter.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Detective RPG in a kind of point and click genre. It's like no other game I've played with regards to its style. It's almost D&D like in a way in that you can increase your skills and it rolls a dice to see if your action passes or fails. The higher the skill the better chance. At one point I gambled on a 4% chance of something and it came off :lol:
That sounds quite cool. Will check it out.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Was just reading rumours that Days Gone and Zombie Army 4: Dead War (along with Oddworld for PS5, obviously) will be the free April games. Not confirmed yet by Sony, of course, so could be nonsense.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
That sounds well fun! Might get involved

Bojan11

Got as far as f.... Feck that. Any standouts?
Last of us 2 , Ghost, Doom Eternal, Hitman 3, Yakuza like a dragon, Immortals and AC. All of them are probably cheaper if you buy the disc. Hitman 3 ‘sale’ price is £42, and the disc was going for £28 last week. So the sale isn't attractive to anybody who buys discs most of the time and is looking to get a few digital games.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Last of us 2 , Ghost, Doom Eternal, Hitman 3, Yakuza like a dragon, Immortals and AC. All of them are probably cheaper if you buy the disc. Hitman 3 ‘sale’ price is £42, and the disc was going for £28 last week. So the sale isn't attractive to anybody who buys discs most of the time and is looking to get a few digital games.
Cheers I'm getting lou2.

Bojan11

Sounds like a shit month. Oddword is only for the elite PS5 crowd I think
Its days gone, Oddworld and Zombie Army. So if you like zombies then you are in for a blast. Before people moan Days Gone is on the ps plus collection, that isn’t available for PS4 owners.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Another poster to diss on Chloe. What a fecking madness.
I'm sure she's hot and all that, but an Uncharted DLC (was it?) doesn't really float my boat. I am above that and *insert pretentious babble*.

On a more serious note, Uncharted games are fun and I'll probably play this I've heard good things about it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Its days gone, Oddworld and Zombie Army. So if you like zombies then you are in for a blast. Before people moan Days Gone is on the ps plus collection, that isn’t available for PS4 owners.
Not official yet it seems but happy with Days Gone, if true. I've heard it's quite good and better than the reception suggested.

Moby

Dick
I'm sure she's hot and all that, but an Uncharted DLC (was it?) doesn't really float my boat. I am above that and *insert pretentious babble*.

On a more serious note, Uncharted games are fun and I'll probably play this I've heard good things about it.
It's somewhere between a DLC and a sequel. I haven't bought it but would be more than happy to get it for free. No bad time to get another uncharted run going.