Gaming PlayStation 5

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Anyone here play destiny 2? Just saw it’s free on playstation and has a ps5 upgrade so might give it a bash.

paulscholes18

I saw that is it the full game? And why is it free?
It’s free to entice people to spend money buying the expansions and micro transactions. You get all the areas and game modes with the free game, but I’m fairly certain most missions and a few exotics you will need to but
Y the expansions to get.

caid

Theres enough free content in destiny 2 to keep you occupied till the point it gets boring.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Anyone playing Demon's Souls? It's one of the few truly exclusive PS5 games but I haven't seen much talk of it on here. I"m struggling to get into it. Bloodborne is one of my favourite games of all time. Also love Sekiro and Dark Souls 3, but can't get going with this one. Not sure what it is.

Andy_Cole

Just got an email that I purchased Mortal Kombat 11. I didn’t do that. But part of me thinks it was a free gift? This was the bottom of the invoice.

Fund Sources Used (Total)
PlayStation Wallet Funds: £15.99

Concerned someone has hacked into it?

Berbasbullet

Just got an email that I purchased Mortal Kombat 11. I didn’t do that. But part of me thinks it was a free gift? This was the bottom of the invoice.

Fund Sources Used (Total)
PlayStation Wallet Funds: £15.99

Concerned someone has hacked into it?
Can you check on the playstation itself?

Bojan11

So I have it there available (not downloaded), but also watchdog and GTA 5 (but need to purchase). Something weird is happening. I’ve changed the passwords.
You should really have 2 step verification on.

Don’t bother charging back that MK purchase if it was from your card as you will get banned.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Did anyone give Maneater a shot? Its pretty good and an easy / quick platinum if anyone is into that

Berbasbullet

My brother in law on Saturday bought a ps5 on Facebook, transferred the money over and has not received the console or a tracking number, poor bugger been scammed I think. He paid 450 for it as well so not like it was helping a scalper (albeit he is just helping a scammer).

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Has anyone had new grips for the ds5 ? My puppy has decided to chew mine to bits the little bastard.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Finally got a shipping confirmation for the Pulse headset a month after placing a back-order on ShopTo :drool:

Bojan11

My brother in law on Saturday bought a ps5 on Facebook, transferred the money over and has not received the console or a tracking number, poor bugger been scammed I think. He paid 450 for it as well so not like it was helping a scalper (albeit he is just helping a scammer).
@esmufc07 your majesty, may I give my advice to Berba?

Or am I going to get a sarcastic tone again.

Bojan11

Nope, bank transfer, I think he’s done for. :(
You get a warning message, when you pay by bank transfer if names don’t match bank accounts. If he skipped that then he is done for. But if it matches then there is a chance he can get it back. Just depends on the bank.

Berbasbullet

You get a warning message, when you pay by bank transfer if names don’t match bank accounts. If he skipped that then he is done for. But if it matches then there is a chance he can get it back. Just depends on the bank.
Aaah I see, thanks for your help! I’ll get him to contact his bank.

fergosaurus

Aaah I see, thanks for your help! I’ll get him to contact his bank.
From citizens advice:

If you paid by bank transfer or Direct Debit

Contact your bank immediately to let them know what’s happened and ask if you can get a refund.

Most banks should reimburse you if you’ve transferred money to someone because of a scam. This type of scam is known as an ‘authorised push payment’.

If you've paid by Direct Debit, you should be able to get a full refund under the Direct Debit Guarantee.

If you can’t get your money back and you think this is unfair, you should follow the bank’s official complaints process. If your complaint isn’t sorted out in 8 weeks, or you get a final response letter, you can take your case to the Financial Ombudsman.

Berbasbullet

From citizens advice:

If you paid by bank transfer or Direct Debit

Contact your bank immediately to let them know what’s happened and ask if you can get a refund.

Most banks should reimburse you if you’ve transferred money to someone because of a scam. This type of scam is known as an ‘authorised push payment’.

If you've paid by Direct Debit, you should be able to get a full refund under the Direct Debit Guarantee.

If you can’t get your money back and you think this is unfair, you should follow the bank’s official complaints process. If your complaint isn’t sorted out in 8 weeks, or you get a final response letter, you can take your case to the Financial Ombudsman.
That’s fantastic, thanks so much for your help! Really appreciate it.