Gaming PlayStation 5

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Started it. Will add more when I find out who is okay with their PSN IDs being in OP
Mine can be on there too though maybe worth a new thread and we can list the games we have with it?

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
I’m just starting this now, is the one on the collection the full game or just an add on?

If we all add each other maybe we can have a red cafe party to share shizz?
Full game + DLC, I think it's 4 a hunt or something too, I have only played the tutorial and I can do MP starting next mission, hit me up when you can try it out.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’m just starting this now, is the one on the collection the full game or just an add on?

If we all add each other maybe we can have a red cafe party to share shizz?
Disclaimer: I've never played a MH game before so I'll be shite. Just so you know...

Alock1

How much storage space should I have available?

I thought the story was 850gb SSD, but as some space is needed for the OS you have about 670gb usable space.

Thing is, my PS5 has a further 98.71GB under 'Other' and so I only actually have about 560gb to use.

Is that the same for everybody?

Tarrou

is there anywhere you can pre-order currently in the UK?

I've been tasked with getting one for my nephew but haven't a clue

esmufc07

Brad
Scout

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
How much storage space should I have available?

I thought the story was 850gb SSD, but as some space is needed for the OS you have about 670gb usable space.

Thing is, my PS5 has a further 98.71GB under 'Other' and so I only actually have about 560gb to use.

Is that the same for everybody?
When I moved all my PS4 games to the HDD it hugely reduced that number.

Berbasbullet

Cheers mate.

And, well yeah, doesn't everybody?

That's a bit shit to be honest. 100gb less than I thought.
You should get an external HDD, I got a 2tb one for about 50 and it made a huge difference.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
When is anyone going to sell this fecking thing again. I'm physically dying of FOMO

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Cheers mate.

And, well yeah, doesn't everybody?

That's a bit shit to be honest. 100gb less than I thought.
Yeah I don't know why having PS4 games on the SSD requires more space to be taken up by the system. I have all mine on an external HDD just so I can keep the SSD free though.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
So with the news I’m gonna finally be getting my console this week I’m now really labouring on the decision of what game to get. I know I’m getting cyberpunk day one next week but can’t decide what I want for now. I love the idea of Demon Souls but I’m worried it won’t click and I’ll spent 50 odd quid on a game I won’t finish. That being said i feel like it’s a proper showcase for the PS5 with everyone saying the audio, haptics and graphics feel very next gen.

Spider-Man ultimate edition seems safer and since I haven’t played it I’m sure it would be good. I’m slightly out off by the bugs and crashes though. Seems abit of a problem title currently.

Final option is probably AC Valhalla which I know I’d enjoy but isn’t going to be earth shattering based on my time with origins and Odyssey. The graphics look good though.

So the question is, do I jump in a brave Demon Souls or take a safer option..?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
So with the news I’m gonna finally be getting my console this week I’m now really labouring on the decision of what game to get. I know I’m getting cyberpunk day one next week but can’t decide what I want for now. I love the idea of Demon Souls but I’m worried it won’t click and I’ll spent 50 odd quid on a game I won’t finish. That being said i feel like it’s a proper showcase for the PS5 with everyone saying the audio, haptics and graphics feel very next gen.

Spider-Man ultimate edition seems safer and since I haven’t played it I’m sure it would be good. I’m slightly out off by the bugs and crashes though. Seems abit of a problem title currently.

Final option is probably AC Valhalla which I know I’d enjoy but isn’t going to be earth shattering based on my time with origins and Odyssey. The graphics look good though.

I had the same reservations with you about Demons Souls as I played it on PS3 but gave up very shortly because of how difficult I found it. Glad I went back because it’s a wonderful game which looks and plays stunning.

TrustInJanuzaj

I had the same reservations with you about Demons Souls as I played it on PS3 but gave up very shortly because of how difficult I found it. Glad I went back because it’s a wonderful game which looks and plays stunning.
Yeh this is my thought. It seems like the kind of game of you stick with will be very rewarding.

Alock1

You should get an external HDD, I got a 2tb one for about 50 and it made a huge difference.
I've got one tbf. Can I use the same one on Xbox and PS? And if you are using the HDD doesn't that mean you don't benefit from the loading times and any additional res/frame rate boost?

Unless you are just suggesting I use it as cold storage which does help a little

Berbasbullet

I've got one tbf. Can I use the same one on Xbox and PS? And if you are using the HDD doesn't that mean you don't benefit from the loading times and any additional res/frame rate boost?

Unless you are just suggesting I use it as cold storage which does help a little
I dunno about Xbox or not, I just purchased a new one and plugged it in and it worked instantly.

Im actually unclear about frame rate boost etc, so because of that I have been using it the way you suggested so I have god of war and Monster Hunter on my SSD and the rest on the HDD for when I play them.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think you mean 5ive :nervous:
I remember filming an interview with then during the big reunion. All of them had these crazy emotional stories, then it gets to Abs and he says "I don't remember nothing. I don't even know if I was there" :lol:

UnRational

I keep getting error message every time I try to access Cold War Multiplayer with option to send report

All other games are fine anybody else had this?

Last edited:

hobbers

I went with Spiderman Ultimate over Demon's Souls to tide me over until Cyberpunk, and didn't have any bugs or crashes, at least not with Miles Morales.

Part of that though was just because I knew I could easily complete both Spiderman games before Cyberpunk is released.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I bought a 1TB SSD last month as my ps4 storage for ps5. You get fast loading times for ps4 games without taking up space on the ps5. I've currently got about 15 games on the external ssd and still have 288GB space on it. My internal drive has bug snax and astro plus borderlands 3 ps5 edition and no man's sky.

I've still got about 560gb internal left

TrustInJanuzaj

I went with Spiderman Ultimate over Demon's Souls to tide me over until Cyberpunk, and didn't have any bugs or crashes, at least not with Miles Morales.

Part of that though was just because I knew I could easily complete both Spiderman games before Cyberpunk is released.
Spiderman does seem the safer option and considering I never played it on PS4 I'm sure id enjoy It. Something about Demon Souls is calling my name though.

TrustInJanuzaj

Have you played any souls games before?
Played about 10 hours of Bloodborne and was really enjoying it but ultimately kind of got distracted and put it down (I'd 100% play with a 60fps ps5 patch). For so long I didn't touch the Souls games out of a fear that they were too hard but I think they can be learnt and that process intrigues me. If I don't get DS now I will probably try it in the future when the price drops.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Played about 10 hours of Bloodborne and was really enjoying it but ultimately kind of got distracted and put it down (I'd 100% play with a 60fps ps5 patch). For so long I didn't touch the Souls games out of a fear that they were too hard but I think they can be learnt and that process intrigues me. If I don't get DS now I will probably try it in the future when the price drops.
It's an amazing game and I wouldn't say it's as difficult as other souls games, I think other than 3 bosses most bosses are low to mid tier in difficulty, it's a great entry to souls games if that interests you.

TrustInJanuzaj

It's an amazing game and I wouldn't say it's as difficult as other souls games, I think other than 3 bosses most bosses are low to mid tier in difficulty, it's a great entry to souls games if that interests you.
Okay that’s good to know, maybe I’ll take the plunge.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
When is anyone going to sell this fecking thing again. I'm physically dying of FOMO
Don’t start! I actually had a PS5 delivered Friday...except it’s not mine, it’s for a relative who moves to the UK next weekend & is leaving his PS4 in South Africa for his siblings. It’s the only one I managed to order and is now sat laughing at me whilst I try to buy my own one :mad:

AaronRedDevil

Don’t start! I actually had a PS5 delivered Friday...except it’s not mine, it’s for a relative who moves to the UK next weekend & is leaving his PS4 in South Africa for his siblings. It’s the only one I managed to order and is now sat laughing at me whilst I try to buy my own one :mad:
Well that bs. Should have said it's your one and lied. Feck him.