Gaming PlayStation 5

fergosaurus

Just completed the Road to Nowhere section on Crash 1 and it took way more goes than I'm willing to admit. An absolute bollocks of a level.

Tiber

Just completed the Road to Nowhere section on Crash 1 and it took way more goes than I'm willing to admit. An absolute bollocks of a level.
I got Crash 4 in the sale last week. The new unlimited lives system is a lot better

fergosaurus

I got Crash 4 in the sale last week. The new unlimited lives system is a lot better
Yeah, definitely is. I got it Crash 4 in the sale too so playing my way through the trilogy first but did have a quick blast on 4 and it looks great. How are you finding it?

Dave_MUFC

New End of Year sale on the PSN store, some decent discounts on PS4 games for those with a digital PS5.

Grabbed Death Stranding, Nioh, Uncharted Collection, Dirt Rally, and Borderlands GOTY for £45 all in.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
New End of Year sale on the PSN store, some decent discounts on PS4 games for those with a digital PS5.

Grabbed Death Stranding, Nioh, Uncharted Collection, Dirt Rally, and Borderlands GOTY for £45 all in.
Sounds a good deal!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Just bought ghosts of tsushima for £39 in the black Friday sale. Watch it be available for £25 in a week in the xmas sale.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm amazed he gets any platinums, he was always shit when we played online together. 2nd worst player after @NotoriousISSY and his GTA V online heist exploits!

Only messing damo, much love really.
I was certain I'd be the one to wreck the heist. Glad it wasn't though - don't think Issy will ever hear the end of it.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I was certain I'd be the one to wreck the heist. Glad it wasn't though - don't think Issy will ever hear the end of it.
It was legendary! What a time it was! It was an amazing experience tbh :lol: was made doubly hard by you not having a mic too. Was a bit disappointing when he died but wasn't a massive killer blow tbh.

Take me back to those days!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
It was legendary! What a time it was! It was an amazing experience tbh :lol: was made doubly hard by you not having a mic too. Was a bit disappointing when he died but wasn't a massive killer blow tbh.

Take me back to those days!
I'll never hear the end of it.

Stunters Vs Snipers...some real laughs

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
So I've played 3 hours of ghost of Tsushima.... and I'm loving it. Those visuals are so good I keep stopping to take in the views.

I'm already desperate to do all the things on the map. 60fps on PS5 and super fast load times. This is how you should make open world games.

TrustInJanuzaj

Finally got my console today. Finding it so hard to focus on work. Played half an hour of Astros and my word the haptics are phenomenal, the archery in particular feels great! Can't wait to try it in an RPG or combat based game. Also its great the way the different surfaces feel!

Anyway, after long deliberation, I've ended up getting Spiderman UE just because I never played the original and while Demon Souls really appeals to me I just feel its slightly risky until the price drops. I feel slightly like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Finally got my console today. Finding it so hard to focus on work. Played half an hour of Astros and my word the haptics are phenomenal, the archery in particular feels great! Can't wait to try it in an RPG or combat based game. Also its great the way the different surfaces feel!

Anyway, after long deliberation, I've ended up getting Spiderman UE just because I never played the original and while Demon Souls really appeals to me I just feel its slightly risky until the price drops. I feel slightly like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment.
Enjoy my friend! Astro shows off the controller so well! Can’t wait for other games to do the same.

If you didn’t play the original Spider-Man then it’s worth it! Enjoy you’re so lucky to be playing that all through!

TrustInJanuzaj

Enjoy my friend! Astro shows off the controller so well! Can’t wait for other games to do the same.

If you didn’t play the original Spider-Man then it’s worth it! Enjoy you’re so lucky to be playing that all through!
Thanks mate. Yeah, I'm looking forward to trying Spiderman its really popular so they must have done something right!

Tiber

Enjoy!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Not going to lie I genuinely thought it said Wankfest.

Last edited:

Minkaro

I'm trying out Broforce, it seems like a decent time waster. Hope Wreckfest is good, because I've no interest in the other games, having already beaten Horizon.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Speaking of PlayStation Now, Horizon Zero Dawn (complete edition including DLC) has been added to the service permanently

Played it years ago, but didn't really get into. I think part of the problem was that I just finished Zelda BOTW before and Horizon didn't live up to that extremely high standard for me. Will definitely give it another shot though now that's it's included in PS Now. Always thought it looks really interesting.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Played it years ago, but didn't really get into. I think part of the problem was that I just finished Zelda BOTW before and Horizon didn't live up to that extremely high standard for me. Will definitely give it another shot though now that's it's included in PS Now. Always thought it looks really interesting.
As ridiculous as shooting bow and arrows at robots should be, I think it’s a brilliant game with a cool mystery and story.

Will get the second day one!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I gave HZD a second chance a couple of months back ,having been initially slightly annoyed with the game mechanics, and I have to say its now one of my favourite games.

You have to give the game time though. My first play through, no fault of the game, was rushed. I was too eager to complete it and because of that I became frustrated with it.

Looking forward to see where they go next regarding the story.

Last edited:

Tiber

I'm trying out Broforce, it seems like a decent time waster. Hope Wreckfest is good, because I've no interest in the other games, having already beaten Horizon.

Played Broforce years ago, was really amused by the characters