Gaming PlayStation 5

b82REZ

No, you have to call them and trust me do it at 10:30am when the lines open or be prepared to be on hold for 2 hours. They send you a returns label to print off, so basically you just have to box it and send it.

Haven't had it back yet but it's with them now so 4-5 days apparently.

Ffs. That's likely to put me off doing it all together. Assumed it could all be arranged online.

Bojan11

I don't know if its the controller that was packed with the console or the extra one I bought but I got it all from Very.
Oh unlucky. If it was Amazon, I would have told you to return the controller back to them for a replacement.

UmbroDays

Game have just dropped
Out of stock already, was in the queue for about 30 mins.

Going to try once more maybe next week but there's better things to do. It's been so difficult to get stuff recently - even the switch was like this when I was trying before. My Oyster Perpetual Rolex was similar last year. Just too many resellers

I think I'm going to just bite the bullet on a Switch with Super Mario World 3D and Mario Kart.

b82REZ

Oh unlucky. If it was Amazon, I would have told you to return the controller back to them for a replacement.
Someone reddit suggested I buy one on Amazon and return my faulty one for a refund. Feel a bit of dick doing that though

AaronRedDevil

Trying to sell a ps5 on eBay. Seen them all go for 860 to 900 and they have to pay 50 quid extra with delivery. Yet mine is slightly less then that and with paid delivery. Eejits.

Bojan11

Are you referring to controllers that come with the console?
Yeah, I did it with my PS4 launch console. I made them refund me for the controller only and bought another controller separate from them.

Or you could do what the Reddit guy suggested above. It’s not like you are scamming anyone. You have a faulty product. It’s easier dealing with Amazon than Sony and all Amazon will do is send it back to Sony, so it’s not like they will lose out.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Trying to sell a ps5 on eBay. Seen them all go for 860 to 900 and they have to pay 50 quid extra with delivery. Yet mine is slightly less then that and with paid delivery. Eejits.
I'll give you £400 for it mate

b82REZ

Bragging about selling consoles above RRP should be a bannable offence.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah, I did it with my PS4 launch console. I made them refund me for the controller only and bought another controller separate from them.

Or you could do what the Reddit guy suggested above. It’s not like you are scamming anyone. You have a faulty product. It’s easier dealing with Amazon than Sony and all Amazon will do is send it back to Sony, so it’s not like they will lose out.
Beats 3 hours on the phone and up to 2 weeks with no DS5...

Amarsdd

Been trying to get one (not so hard though) for a couple of weeks, but still no luck.

Leg-End

Yeah but how long were you on the phone for?

3+ hours for me the first time... I'm dreading doing it again but I guess I better get onto it...
15 mins the second time, I left it on hold the first time and gave up. If you do it at 10:30am as soon as they open the wait time isn't bad.

Tiber

I was playing my PS4 in bed last night, the DS4 feels very small in your hand when you get used to dualsense

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Nah mate, no dice :lol:

Feckers. They just sent another generic email when I replied to them. I couldn't be arsed after that.

All that bother, and I still haven't even played the game :lol:
Whaaaat! Thats ridiculous when you didn’t even download it!

Same :lol: trying to finish another game first.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Whaaaat! Thats ridiculous when you didn’t even download it!

Same :lol: trying to finish another game first.
I know, I must've mentioned that about 20 times in the short email I sent them :lol:

They really didn't want to know.

Yeah, I'm currently finishing God of War at the moment. As soon as I'm done with that I'm moving on to Control.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I know, I must've mentioned that about 20 times in the short email I sent them :lol:

They really didn't want to know.

Yeah, I'm current;y finishing God of War at the moment. As soon as I'm done with that I'm moving on to Control.
I’m a bit gutted I didn’t hold off God of War after the update, honestly one of my favourite games ever.

I’m finding myself mixing between too many games at the moment.

Me and my partner are really enjoying Sackboy! Amazing game, loads of fun when one of you isn’t that great at games.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I pre-ordered my ps5 in september. Still no clue as to when im getting it.

Amarsdd

anyone in the US, Amazon has some stock. Finally managed to grab one after two weeks!

JP77

Out of stock already, was in the queue for about 30 mins.

Going to try once more maybe next week but there's better things to do. It's been so difficult to get stuff recently - even the switch was like this when I was trying before. My Oyster Perpetual Rolex was similar last year. Just too many resellers

I think I'm going to just bite the bullet on a Switch with Super Mario World 3D and Mario Kart.
Amazon stock at the moment mate and expected for Argos etc this week too.