Gaming PlayStation 5

Bojan11

Is if GT7 wouldn't have been delayed without Covid-related challenges. This is Polyphony Digital after all.
I am going to defend the wasters. Due to covid, they can't meet up with car manufactures and get to the tracks and scan them. I can see Forza being delayed too because of that and usually Turn 10 are pretty quick at churning them out.

Bojan11

They might announce a controller with slightly less stick drift
Or how they still have bots running loose even when you block messages from strangers. I received 4 close friend requests from bots in the last two days, what the hell is going on? I haven't been on PSN since last month when I beat Elvis in apex.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Or how they still have bots running loose even when you block messages from strangers. I received 4 close friend requests from bots in the last two days, what the hell is going on? I haven't been on PSN since last month when I beat Elvis in apex.
Granted the bot stuff is annoying.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Elvis has been flirting with them for weeks thinking he was in there

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I hope they talk about The Last of Us factions. The gameplay from TLOU 2 in a multiplayer setting could be awesome. They'll probably talk about Returnal and try and explain exactly what it is, and a new trailer for Horizon I'm guessing. Maybe something on God of War, but not sure about that. I don't think that game is coming out this year.

Ainu

I have zero interest in trailers that don't show any meaningful gameplay. What is the point? I wish those would just disappear.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I have zero interest in trailers that don't show any meaningful gameplay. What is the point? I wish those would just disappear.
They think their edgy / twisty story is enough, it's like they want to just produce films half the time.

Irwin99

A new trailer for Returnal here.

Hmmmm, I'll keep an eye on that. I wouldn't mind more non-shooter explorations of a weird alien worlds, with lots of lore and a cool story.

EDIT- just seen that it does have shooter elements in it. Well, whatever :smirk:

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How the hell is there such a shortage of charging stations? Such a basic bit of tech and at most they’re going to sell me for every two controllers and yet controllers are easy to come by.

Anyone got an unofficial one?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
How the hell is there such a shortage of charging stations? Such a basic bit of tech and at most they’re going to sell me for every two controllers and yet controllers are easy to come by.

Apparently you can microwave the controller for 1 minute and get a full charge?

Bojan11

I have the official one.

Hope that helps.

Bojan11

It does thanks @Bojan Djordjic I can do a lot with that information, including charging my controllers with your eternal positive energy.
You thanked the wrong guy.

There's a few rip offs like Venom with good reviews on Amazon, but not sure if the reviews are bought.

Have you tried charging it with the USB it comes with? Hope that helps.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
You thanked the wrong guy.

There's a few rip offs like Venom with good reviews on Amazon, but not sure if the reviews are bought.

Have you tried charging it with the USB it comes with? Hope that helps.
Yeah there’s loads of rip offs but I like keeping within the ecosystem (@Rado_N).

Also, no, I just keep buying new controllers.

Rustyspider13

So what's everyone expecting with the state of play? With it airing right after United's game, hopefully we can enjoy a double dose of excitement. I'm hoping for-

Ratchet & Clank female lombax trailer
Horizon Forbidden West trailer (if it's still coming in 2021)
Kena release date
FF7R and Maquette as PS+ games for March
Solar Ash trailer
TLoU2 factions
One 'surprise' announcement (maybe silent hill)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Returnal is a rogue like/lite isn't it?

I love those kinds of games. However I don't 69.99 love them. It'll be a wait for sale for me on this one.

In other news I'm pretty excited for the free outriders demo that's coming at 5pm UK time today. Game looks fun and it's a genuinely free demo (not a beta) with progress that carries into the main game. No live service elements, no microtransactions and full cross gen and cross system crossplay. Sign me up for that one.