Gaming PlayStation 5

CloneMC16

Don't know the YouTuber just watched his Hogwarts video.
Yeah, never watched his videos before. It looks great. Gonna watch some more videos. Based on what I can see on Twitter, it looks like the reaction to the preview is good.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Yeah, never watched his videos before. It looks great. Gonna watch some more videos. Based on what I can see on Twitter, it looks like the reaction to the preview is good.
Looks fairly paint by numbers but reviewers are getting excited over basic things.

Looks very nice, not a HP fan anyway but will pick it up in a year or so when it's dirt cheap or on one of the free services.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Looks fairly paint by numbers but reviewers are getting excited over basic things.

Looks very nice, not a HP fan anyway but will pick it up in a year or so when it's dirt cheap or on one of the free services.
Yeah

It being serviceable game but deep Harry Potter immersion is all most people buying really care about. Presumably a lot of the chosen previewers are HP fans.

Since its not retelling the story there isnt much to get angry about and they are mostly just gonna be judged on nostalgia hits.

To be fair, Spiderman was a similar story. The most generic Ubisoft open world and combat but with Spiderman paint and the ability to swing through manhattan. Which made it fecking awesome.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Yeah it’s a decent DLC with some over the top moments which you’d expect from a JRPG. But I enjoyed it. I am struggling with Crisis Core though, had to give it a break
Glad I didn't end up getting that yet. Going to wait until I finish off a few other games. I reckon it might come to PS plus at some point...

Vapor trail

Anyone played Forspoken ? The story looks alright but the combat looks bad. Already finished Gotham Knights which was a disaster for fighting. Not jumping from one bad experience to another.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Anyone played Forspoken ? The story looks alright but the combat looks bad. Already finished Gotham Knights which was a disaster for fighting. Not jumping from one bad experience to another.
Have you played Guardians of the Galaxy? That was a surprisingly fun game, though it did feel a bit too long by the end.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Have you played Guardians of the Galaxy? That was a surprisingly fun game, though it did feel a bit too long by the end.
I did, surprisingly enjoyable and they did a good job of bringing the characters to life, some of the chatter between the characters was genuinely funny. You’re right though, I was ready for it to end but it kept my interest enough to finish it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I did, surprisingly enjoyable and they did a good job of bringing the characters to life, some of the chatter between the characters was genuinely funny. You’re right though, I was ready for it to end but it kept my interest enough to finish it.
I was very ready for the end, combat got so boring by the end of the game.

Ainu

I was very ready for the end, combat got so boring by the end of the game.
It does drag a bit and the combat system isn't good enough to support the length of the adventure. By the end it was just the game throwing waves and waves of enemies at you. Likeable cast of characters, some excellent writing but mediocre gameplay.

Vapor trail

No surprisingly I haven't. I assumed it would be similar to the avengers game which I didn't enjoy.

Drawfull

No, my two controllers are still in mint nick. May check one out when I need another. You? If so, any good?
It's coming tomorrow, was invite only here I think, and I gave in with two hours of the order window to go. Both of my OGs are mint too, my PS5 hasn't had too much love, but Xbox's Elite is so much better than the standard so here we are... The clincher was that it fits the official charging dock otherwise I prob wouldn't have bothered, but (not that I would have bought two), I was limited to one, which means I'm going to be flipping between this and the OG 'cos of battery life. I might try cabled, but the cat would probably garrotte herself.

It's reviewed really well, I expect it to be fine considering its ridiculous price.

Volumiza

It's coming tomorrow, was invite only here I think, and I gave in with two hours of the order window to go. Both of my OGs are mint too, my PS5 hasn't had too much love, but Xbox's Elite is so much better than the standard so here we are... The clincher was that it fits the official charging dock otherwise I prob wouldn't have bothered, but (not that I would have bought two), I was limited to one, which means I'm going to be flipping between this and the OG 'cos of battery life. I might try cabled, but the cat would probably garrotte herself.

It's reviewed really well, I expect it to be fine considering its ridiculous price.
Nice, let us know how you get on with it. Does look good.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I started Kingdom Come Deliverance and I'm struggling a bit. Is there any sort of mechanism that helps me find the place I need to go to that I've completely missed? Right in the beginning I spent about 20 minutes looking for the bloody bailiff in rattay. The map just places a huge marker over 2 or 3 buildings...

Also got aragami, very simple but very cool.

Bebe

Eidos Montreal are a brilliant studio, and I think shifting gears to a game like that and doing a good job proves it.

Fully Fledged

I started Kingdom Come Deliverance and I'm struggling a bit. Is there any sort of mechanism that helps me find the place I need to go to that I've completely missed? Right in the beginning I spent about 20 minutes looking for the bloody bailiff in rattay. The map just places a huge marker over 2 or 3 buildings...

Also got aragami, very simple but very cool.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Oh I found the bastard, just wondering if I'm missing something like other games have where your target glows or something. Not having any indication at all is a nightmare.

And don't get me started on lock picking, I simply can't do it.

Volumiza

Oh I found the bastard, just wondering if I'm missing something like other games have where your target glows or something. Not having any indication at all is a nightmare.

And don't get me started on lock picking, I simply can't do it.
KCD could have been a true great. The world is brilliant and graphics are lovely but its location systems along with clunky lock picking and combat just put such a downer on it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Whats everyone playing right now? Post Gow and really not sure what to play.