Gaming PlayStation Plus

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Tony Hawk 1 + 2 is an excellent game to have on this service. Easy to pick up and play for 10-15 minutes. I bought the game when it came out and completed it, but just skating around one of the maps without even doing any objectives is so satisfying that I'll definitely be downloading this to keep on my console.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Haven't got/played of those so very happy. Especially excited about some Tony Hawks action
It's so good. They did an excellent job on the remake, It's just a shame we're not going to get a Tony Hawks 3 remake.

There's also a PS5 upgrade for it now I think

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Official

PS+ Essential: Yakuza Like a Dragon
PS+ Extra: Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2, Yakuza 6
PS+ Premium: Yakuza 3R, Yakuza 4R, Yakuza 5R

b82REZ

A pretty good month.

Super hot is brilliant. I imagine Hot Wheels will get slept on but it's very good, but I've been banging that drum since it came out. The first Injustice was good if you like fighting games, so I can only imagine 2 will be pretty good as well.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Injustice 2 and Superhot are supposed to be good. But hopefully extra / premium have a greater focus on proper single player games.

Irwin99

I could do with playing a fun racer again so i'll give Hot Wheels a go. Hoping PS Premium gets some good stuff later in the month.

Irwin99

Wreckfest on extra seems great from the few hours played.
Just looked it up and the reviews seem good; might give it a go, thanks.

Never been a massive racer fan but occasionally I feel the need. I tend to like the sillier ones (Mario Kart, Sonic Racing) for some reason.

amolbhatia50k

Just looked it up and the reviews seem good; might give it a go, thanks.

Never been a massive racer fan but occasionally I feel the need. I tend to like the sillier ones (Mario Kart, Sonic Racing) for some reason.
Wreckfest is a good balance of realism and fun (with the collision mechanics). It got rave reviews all round. I haven't been much of a racing game player since the old days of the PS1 GT or NFS hot pursuit. Main thing I struggle with is purpose with these games.

Irwin99

Is there anything new/old coming to the premium thing soon? Been a hell of a disappointment so far.

AaronRedDevil

Looking forward to playing the last Assassins Creed game with Assassins. Been too long since I played 3. Even though they clickbaited people with the battlefield stuff. I enjoyed it. Hope it holds up.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Wow, 3 months and were back to the old PS plus standard of games. Gamepass has Scorn and Plague Tale and they serve up this shit :lol:
They're not bad tbh, it's still worth the price, extra 2 quid a month or summit for the game catalogue?
Already nabbed GoT, Deliver us the moon, death stranding which makes it worth it for atleast 3 years worth of subs already

Irwin99

Never played Dragon Quest ...will give it a go I guess. The roll out of the PS1 classics has been dreadful.

Anyone played The Medium? Any good?

amolbhatia50k

They're not bad tbh, it's still worth the price, extra 2 quid a month or summit for the game catalogue?
Already nabbed GoT, Deliver us the moon, death stranding which makes it worth it for atleast 3 years worth of subs already
Oh I've been enjoying it so far but all these remasters and 20 assasins creed games they're dumping are a bit pointless. Not a good month.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Oh I've been enjoying it so far but all these remasters and 20 assasins creed games they're dumping are a bit pointless. Not a good month.
It's because wankers are wankers.

They moan about a remake and in their next breath.. "but I would love a remake of [insert shit old game here]".

We are going to get to a point where no new games are made and it's just endless remasters and remakes.

amolbhatia50k

It's because wankers are wankers.

They moan about a remake and in their next breath.. "but I would love a remake of [insert shit old game here]".

We are going to get to a point where no new games are made and it's just endless remasters and remakes.
I think they've given 10 assasins creed over the first 3 months of PS plus. Do people really love this series that much still? 3 of the best games in the series is fine. GTA vice city. Great game but there's enough good games around for me to not want to spend time on something that ancient when you consider what open worlds look like now. Also it's a classics line up game not a headline main game for your service.q

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I'm not sure I'm getting why people are never happy.

If you have a PS5 and you didn't buy any two of the following games, you more than got your money's worth already

Demon's souls
Returnal
Miles Morales
AC Valhalla
Deathloop
Stray
FFVII
Ghost of Tsushima
Guardians of the Galaxy

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm not sure I'm getting why people are never happy.

If you have a PS5 and you didn't buy any two of the following games, you more than got your money's worth already

Demon's souls
Returnal
Miles Morales
AC Valhalla
Deathloop
Stray
FFVII
Ghost of Tsushima
Guardians of the Galaxy
Then you've got all the Unisoft games in there too