Gaming PlayStation Plus

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
They're clearly gearing up for their new all in one service. They'll just offer shite till that is sorted and announced officially so it will actually look way better value. It's pretty obvious at this point.
Yep.

I'm sure that'll have much better content and some decent 3rd party titles.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Its called Playstation Now, Sony are terrible at advertising that i wouldn't be surprised if theres a large portion of people with a PS5/4 who have no idea what playstation now is, contains or what it even does.
It’s not even available in Poland though.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I do feel like loads of people in here are only happy if it’s a JRPG or something like that!

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
About time it happened to someone else, it's usually me...
It went on sale literally 48 hours after I'd bought it too :lol: I was really p*ssed off.

Saying that, I'm surprised at how good the game itself is. The campaign is a bit one dimensional but playing against another human is awesome. Me and my best mate have been fighting each other for years over IK+, Panzer kick boxing, Tekken, Soul Calibre, Knockout Kings and Fight night. UFC is a very good fighting game.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Rumoured March games are Ghost of Tsushima Legends, Ghostrunner & Team Sonic Racing

b82REZ

Bought Ghostrunner when the PS5 came out. Keep meaning to reinstall it since the PS5 upgrade. Really hard game buy very satisfying when it all comes together.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Just bought Sonic Racing the other week too. Only played a few races but it's awful. Sonic All Stars Transformed was easily one of the best kart racers too, so to follow up with that is shite.

Ghostrunner is right up my street, I almost bought that at launch.

Good month.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Just bought Sonic Racing the other week too. Only played a few races but it's awful. Sonic All Stars Transformed was easily one of the best kart racers too, so to follow up with that is shite.

Ghostrunner is right up my street, I almost bought that at launch.

Good month.
It did look a bit naff. Shame because all stars transformed was brilliant!

Last edited: