Gaming PlayStation Plus

Leg-End

Looking forward to trying Slay the Spire, I would never have purchased it.

Tiber

I haven't played Fifa in years. Wouldn't mind it coming on ps+

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That would be decent. I recently traded it in for Elden Ring so get both games and didn’t take too much of a loss.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Tribes of Midgaard is one of those games that you will either hate instantly or temporarily become obsessed with. I fell into the latter category and spent about 2 months playing little else until I had mastered it. I then took a break until they launched season 2, and then got sucked back in for another month.

I look forward to trying to help all the newbs who will matchmake with me and not have an effing clue what they are doing :D

caid

Maybe they should swap to 1 game a month. Or just drop it all together. Its been dire for about a year

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Here's me thinking this is one of the best months in the last 18 months since it has Crash 4.

Well up for that.

caid

I was always mystified by Crash bandicoot. I utterly hated the first. I guess whoever made that is long gone and i should check it out

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
How do you find out which level you've gone to?

I had + and Now so assume it's automatically given me some level but not sure which?

GaryLifo

I had + and Now so assume it's automatically given me some level but not sure which?
Didn't you get an email? If you had plus then you are still on plus, but they have renamed it PS Essential and it functions exactly the same.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Didn't you get an email? If you had plus then you are still on plus, but they have renamed it PS Essential and it functions exactly the same.
Yeah I've just gone back through to see and I'm a Premium member. I noticed the difference on the day but didn't know what was what in terms of membership.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Both Plus and Now takes you to Premium for the length of the longest subscription you had of the two. So if you had regular PS+ to 2025 but PS Now until, say, August, then you'll be on Premium until 2025.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
I've been looking to play Ghost ot Tsushima, Death Stranding, and Returnal for an age.

Have the option to upgrade for 12e until October. Seems like a no brainer.

GaryLifo

I've been looking to play Ghost ot Tsushima, Death Stranding, and Returnal for an age.

Have the option to upgrade for 12e until October. Seems like a no brainer.
Definitely. I've taken the remaining 18 months of my ps plus to the premium tier for £72 and I've already found several games I'll play, MM, guardians of the galaxy, surge 2, red dead 2, AC Valhalla and a bunch of indie titles, which makes it good value right away.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm really struggling to get into ghost of tsushima.

I've waited so long to play it but it's disappointing so far.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm really struggling to get into ghost of tsushima.

I've waited so long to play it but it's disappointing so far.
I’ve played it for a few hours & I’m of the same opinion. I’m liking the sword combat but the story is boring, I’m not a fan of the wind guiding system & there’s so much dialogue. Might switch to another game instead.