Gaming PlayStation Plus

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hang on a minute, it says Premium for Horizon: Forbidden West. That seems suspicious. Premium isn't used for PS5 games, only PS3 and older. Newer stuff on Premium is usually a trial version. If they're changing their strategy of which type of games goes into which tier, that would not be a good evolution, to be honest.
Got excited for a second about Horizon but then I remembered I have Extra and not Premium. Bastards.
It is just the new way they format their twitter posts:

So in the picture above it is showing games that are eligible for Premium, Extra and Essential subscribers while in the picture I posted before, the Premium | Extra refers to games that will be eligible for those subscribers - it isn't saying that HFW is for Premium only.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What a fantastic month that is. Even aside from Horizon, Scarlett Nexus I’ve heard great things about. Borderlands 3 I wouldn’t mind testing out. RE7 I’ve already but it’s one of the best survival horror games ever made. Could be a few more indies thrown in too?

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Been wanting to try Evil Dead since it's released but thought it'd be on gamepass soon enough! Looking forward to that one.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Anyone played ass creed odyssey? I played origins last and it was meh
On ps plus dyssey is free so i am tempted to try it

AaronRedDevil

What a fantastic month that is. Even aside from Horizon, Scarlett Nexus I’ve heard great things about. Borderlands 3 I wouldn’t mind testing out. RE7 I’ve already but it’s one of the best survival horror games ever made. Could be a few more indies thrown in too?
Nexus is very underrated. Loved it when it came on the Game Pass. Not too long either. Played as the man first and it seemed better story wise. It needs 2 playthroughs. Really enjoyed it.

AaronRedDevil

Anyone played ass creed odyssey? I played origins last and it was meh
On ps plus dyssey is free so i am tempted to try it
Odyssey imo is the best AC game I've played since AC2. Really good world to explore and mini battles between the Spartans and Greeks were fun. Just go with The woman as shes way better of a main character.

Ainu

It is just the new way they format their twitter posts:

So in the picture above it is showing games that are eligible for Premium, Extra and Essential subscribers while in the picture I posted before, the Premium | Extra refers to games that will be eligible for those subscribers - it isn't saying that HFW is for Premium only.
Ah that makes sense. A bit confusing but maybe it's just me being an idiot. If it's actually coming to Extra, that's a fantastic addition without a doubt, even though I personally didn't really enjoy it.

Edit: just saw your latest update, ok that is an excellent month with The Quarry and Scarlet Nexus as well.

amolbhatia50k

Damn that’s amazing. The Quarry, Ace Combat 7, The lost City and Tekken 7 too. And some old jRpG a lot of people seemingly rate.

Damien

Staff
Some March stuff (info taken from Era which copied it from the SoP):

Essential: Battlefield 2042 (PS4/PS5), CodeVein (PS4) and Minecraft Dungeons (PS4)

Extra: Tchia (Day 1 Release), Uncharted: The Legacy Of Thieves Collection, Ghostwire Tokyo, Immortals Fenyx Rising and Rainbow Six Extraction

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

Essential: Battlefield 2042 (PS4/PS5), CodeVein (PS4) and Minecraft Dungeons (PS4)

Extra: Tchia (Day 1 Release), Uncharted: The Legacy Of Thieves Collection, Ghostwire Tokyo, Immortals Fenyx Rising and Rainbow Six Extraction

Knew we'd get immortals fenyx rising at some point, I'll give that a play through I reckon.

RedDevilRoshi

Battlefield 2042 doesn’t contain a single player campaign mode. Pretty shite.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Do games come back on ps plus? AC Valhalla was on Extra and got removed 2 months ago. I am thinking of buying it now but i don't want to waste money if it will come back.

Damien

Staff

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available Tuesday, March 21
  • Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
  • Tchia
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Life Is Strange: True Colors
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
  • Street Fighter V Champion Edition
  • Untitled Goose Game
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  • Rage 2
  • Neo: The World Ends with You
  • Haven
PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics
  • Ridge Racer Type 4 | PS1
  • Ape Academy 2 | PSP
  • Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror | PSP

amolbhatia50k

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available Tuesday, March 21
  • Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
  • Tchia
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction
  • Ghostwire Tokyo
  • Life Is Strange: True Colors
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising
  • Life is Strange 2
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
  • Street Fighter V Champion Edition
  • Untitled Goose Game
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  • Rage 2
  • Neo: The World Ends with You
  • Haven
PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics
  • Ridge Racer Type 4 | PS1
  • Ape Academy 2 | PSP
  • Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror | PSP
Mostly what we already knew except for Rage 2 which is a welcome addition.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Meet Your Maker is that one where you design a base with traps and the other team attack it right? Weird it’s going straight to PS Plus.