Gaming PlayStation Plus

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Ratchet and Clank is an amazing game. For those who haven’t played it yet, you’re in for a treat.

For me,Watch Dogs Legion is a good addition. Would have liked a good indie or two more but can’t have it all.
It has Rain World. @dumbo

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Bad month for essential (for me)

Nba2k23
Trek to Yomi
Some jurrasic park nonsense

Ainu

I played a couple of chapters of Trek to Yomi since it's on Essential this month, and I can only say I'm glad I didn't spend money on it. It's just so weak. The combat has nothing going for it but that's basically all there is to this game. Sure it's got plenty of style and there's a story, but if all you're doing is experiencing bad gameplay, then what's the point?

This will have to go down as a big disappointment.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Trek to Yomi is a nice addition, another one from the wishlist.
How it started

I played a couple of chapters of Trek to Yomi since it's on Essential this month, and I can only say I'm glad I didn't spend money on it. It's just so weak. The combat has nothing going for it but that's basically all there is to this game. Sure it's got plenty of style and there's a story, but if all you're doing is experiencing bad gameplay, then what's the point?

This will have to go down as a big disappointment.
How it's going

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

Extra:

• Far Cry 6
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
  • Rogue Legacy 2
  • Inscryption
  • Soulstice
  • Tacoma
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Dodgeball Academia
  • 100 Days: Winemaking Simulator
  • Lonely Mountains Downhill
  • Thief (2014)
  • Redout 2
  • MX Vs. ATV: Legends
  • PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay
  • My Friend Peppa Pig
  • DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace
  • The Talos Principle: Deluxe Edition
  • ELEX 2
  • Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York
  • A Hat in Time
  • Carto
  • Forager
  • The Wild at Heart
Premium:

• Killzone: Liberation (PSP)
  • Worms (PS1)
  • Herc's Adventure (PS1)
Rogue Legacy 2 wasn't even confirmed as to be coming to PlayStation so that's a nice surprise.

amolbhatia50k

That’s a very good month. Will give Inscryption (was hoping this would eventually come), Rogue Legacy 2 FC6, Talos principle and TMNT a go for sure.

Makes up for the essential line up.

caid

TMNT is regularly on sale for €17 (including now on steam) if anyone wanted to get ps plus just for that.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Great lineup. I own almost all of the good ones on Switch already and prefer to play it there though.

hobbers

Killing floor is pretty good for all you consolers stuck playing zombie tripe like back 4 blood.

Sarni

Which are the switch games you’d recommend?
I've bought many of them but I haven't played many of them so far due to Tears of the Kingdom addiction, to be fair.

Obviously been playing TOTK recently almost all the time but of the less known games I'd definitely recommend Katana Zero, Unavowed and Thimbleweed Park if you don't mind occasional puzzle that makes no sense (it got too frustrating for me after certain point though). Into the Breach is great if you are into turn based strategy games.

Of the ones that have been just added to PS+ I'd recommend checking out Inscryption, it's quite addictive card based roguelike. A bit like Slay the Spire, though less complex and easier to understand (though I did prefer the Spire as an overall experience).

amolbhatia50k

I've bought many of them but I haven't played many of them so far due to Tears of the Kingdom addiction, to be fair.

Obviously been playing TOTK recently almost all the time but of the less known games I'd definitely recommend Katana Zero, Unavowed and Thimbleweed Park if you don't mind occasional puzzle that makes no sense (it got too frustrating for me after certain point though). Into the Breach is great if you are into turn based strategy games.

Of the ones that have been just added to PS+ I'd recommend checking out Inscryption, it's quite addictive card based roguelike. A bit like Slay the Spire, though less complex and easier to understand (though I did prefer the Spire as an overall experience).
Inscription and Slay I’ve heard are really good. Especially the former. I was just wondering if there was any other hidden gem in this months line up.

Sarni

Inscription and Slay I’ve heard are really good. Especially the former. I was just wondering if there was any other hidden gem in this months line up.
Just read through it all again and there are also Dodgeball Academia and A Hat in Time. Both are very good. I haven’t finished either yet but both have interesting premise and are well executed.

It’s an amazing line up this month. Smashes GP.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

PS Plus Extra:
  • Sea of Stars (Day One Release) | PS4, PS5
  • Moving Out 2 (Day One Release) | PS4, PS5
  • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen | PS4, PS5
  • Lost Judgment | PS4, PS5
  • Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed | PS4, PS5
  • Two Point Hospital: Jumbo Edition | PS4
  • Source of Madness | PS4, PS5
  • Cursed to Golf | PS4, PS5
  • Dreams | PS4
  • PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night | PS4, PS5
  • Hotel Transylvania: Scary-Tale Adventures | PS4, PS5
  • Lawn Mowing Simulator: Landmark Edition | PS4, PS5
  • Spellforce III Reforced | PS4
  • Midnight Fight Express | PS4
PS Plus Premium:
  • MediEvil: Resurrection | PS4, PS5
  • Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice | PS4, PS5
  • Ape Escape: On the Loose | PS4, PS5
Two day one releases, at least two games that include all DLC, and Lost Judgment. Good month.

Von Mistelroum

PS Plus Extra:
  • Sea of Stars (Day One Release) | PS4, PS5
  • Moving Out 2 (Day One Release) | PS4, PS5
  • Destiny 2: The Witch Queen | PS4, PS5
  • Lost Judgment | PS4, PS5
  • Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed | PS4, PS5
  • Two Point Hospital: Jumbo Edition | PS4
  • Source of Madness | PS4, PS5
  • Cursed to Golf | PS4, PS5
  • Dreams | PS4
  • PJ Masks: Heroes of the Night | PS4, PS5
  • Hotel Transylvania: Scary-Tale Adventures | PS4, PS5
  • Lawn Mowing Simulator: Landmark Edition | PS4, PS5
  • Spellforce III Reforced | PS4
  • Midnight Fight Express | PS4
PS Plus Premium:
  • MediEvil: Resurrection | PS4, PS5
  • Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice | PS4, PS5
  • Ape Escape: On the Loose | PS4, PS5
Two day one releases, at least two games that include all DLC, and Lost Judgment. Good month.
PJ masks? Count me in!!!

amolbhatia50k

Shit month for me.

Will play Witch Queen as I’m not a fan of these kind of games but the one time I tried Destiny I stumbled upon the preview of it (which I didn’t know was a preview) and that was an excellent hour of gaming. The other one I’ll play is Sea of Stars as I think it’s by the same developer as The Messenger which was very nice.

The rest is meh. Although Plus has been great for me this month is a poor showing.

I guess there’s Tren as well in dreams but needed one or two blockbuster titles.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Witch Queen campaign, especially solo on hard difficulty was really fun. Destiny noobs might want to do it on normal mind... I've had 9 years experience

amolbhatia50k

Witch Queen campaign, especially solo on hard difficulty was really fun. Destiny noobs might want to do it on normal mind... I've had 9 years experience
As someone who has only tried Destiny once for a couple of hours how should one approach this? Just play this WQ expansion? Or any other content worth my time as I prefer self contained single player games.