Gaming PlayStation Plus

arthurka

Just make a us psn account ... buy 50$ for 54$ on the interweb and you can do what you want with it... download games buy ps+ or whatever you want. Easy.

WeasteDevil

EU January:

Leaving
29th January: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
29th January: Remember Me (PS3)
29th January: Soul Sacrifice (PSV)
29th January: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PSV)
29th January: GTA Liberty City Stories PSP (PSP/PSV)
5th February: Don’t Starve (PS4)
5th February: RESOGUN (PS4)

Entering
29th January: Metro Last Light (PS3)
29th January: BioShock Infinite (PS3)
29th January: Dynasty Warriors Next (PSV)
29th January: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (PSV)
5th February: Outlast (PS4)
Remember that leaving does not mean that you lose the game if you have "purchased" it as a PS+ member. As long as you have an active PS+ subscription all of your previous purchases are accessible to play.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They've been for two days mate. :)

I've tried both and Dynasty Warriors is quite good. I'm going to need a while before I grasp it properly but it looks fine. Modnation is all right, nothing spectacular but enjoyable enough.

Metro and Outlast are the two games I'm most excited to play. I think I'm going to give Metro a go this weekend. I've already completed Bioshock Infinite but will definitely play it over again now it's free.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Damn, I thought Brothers was one. Still haven't played that.

Never bothered with Unit 13.. the demo was ok but didn't really grab me. I'll give it a shot, might not bother with MH.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Unit 13 ain't bad, I like that on quite a lot of the missions, you can pick your way of running around the level, and even your approach, be it tactical, gung ho, sneaky, whatever. Definitely worth a "free" download.

Alock1

True, I may aswel give it a shot. It's just that I keep making space for these PS Plus games on my Vita and never end up playing them.

The ones that interest me I already seem to have. Wouldn't have minded Smart As, maybe we'll get that next month.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
True, I may aswel give it a shot. It's just that I keep making space for these PS Plus games on my Vita and never end up playing them.

The ones that interest me I already seem to have. Wouldn't have minded Smart As, maybe we'll get that next month.
Same here, I have a bunch transferred to my lappy, haven't even clicked on Little Kinds Story once.....

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Unit 13 was on PS+ ages ago. Why are they putting it up again?
They're not.

It's a list for US users so unless you are from there you will be getting different games.

For Europe it's Dead Nation (PS4), Tomb Raider (PS3), Brothers (PS3), Pixeljunk Monsters (Vita) and Smart As (Vita).

Alock1

Wahey.

I'd much prefer Smart As. Don't know anything about PixelJunk though. Anyone?

WeasteDevil

EU March:

Leaving
5th March: Outlast (PS4)
5th March: Metro Last Light (PS3)
5th March: Guacamelee! (PS3/PSV)
5th March: Dynasty Warriors Next (PSV)
5th March: ModNation Racers Road Trip (PSV)

Entering
5th March: Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
5th March: Tomb Raider (PS3)
5th March: Brothers A Tale of Two Sons (PS3)
5th March: Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PSV)
5th March: Smart As (PSV)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...h-tomb-raider-dead-nation-apocalypse-edition/

Remember that leaving does not mean that you lose the game if you have "purchased" it as a PS+ member. As long as you have an active PS+ subscription all of your previous purchases are accessible to play.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
fecking hell, bought Tomb Raider about 2 months ago. Rinse and repeat, whenever I buy a game it shows up there. Not buying any more games anyway, except for Watch Dogs perhaps, and GT6 down the line. PS+ is all I need for now.

Leg-End

My PS+ expired (yes I'm a bad person). Think I'll wait until next month to renew as nothing is really jumping out for me to must play on the new batch and I'm not really playing online at the moment. Dead Nation is good fun on PS3 so I'll look forward to giving the new version a go though.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Wow, I thought you'd still use the psn services in English. Weird knowing you use them in Spanish.

Wait, are you even from England t did I just presume that?

WeasteDevil

Wow, I thought you'd still use the psn services in English. Weird knowing you use them in Spanish.

Wait, are you even from England t did I just presume that?
I'm from Weaste, Salford, I've just lived in Spain since 1998. It's just easier to use the Spanish store as that is where my first PSN accounts were registered (When PS3 was first released in Europe there were no EU PSN cards or Paypal payment options). I have a UK account and can pay for things in it with Paypal for example, but this is just easier for me, unless there are things on one that are not on the other. All of my consoles are set to English, but each country's store is in the local language, no matter what language you select on the PS3, PS4, or PSV.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm from Weaste, Salford, I've just lived in Spain since 1998. It's just easier to use the Spanish store as that is where my first PSN accounts were registered (When PS3 was first released in Europe there were no EU PSN cards or Paypal payment options). I have a UK account and can pay for things in it with Paypal for example, but this is just easier for me, unless there are things on one that are not on the other. All of my consoles are set to English, but each country's store is in the local language, no matter what language you select on the PS3, PS4, or PSV.
Ah right, makes a bit more sense now. Thought I was going slightly mad there.

WeasteDevil

The major pain in the hole for some people is that most of the films and TV shows on each country's store are only in the local language. There is no OV audio option I suppose to make the file sizes smaller.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The major pain in the hole for some people is that most of the films and TV shows on each country's store are only in the local language. There is no OV audio option I suppose to make the file sizes smaller.
Yeah, that would be annoying, but in general it's probably not that big of a deal so they won't change it. And as you say, you can just have multiple accounts to combat it.

WeasteDevil

EU April:

Leaving
2nd April: Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
2nd April: Tomb Raider (PS3)
2nd April: Borderlands 2 (PS3)
2nd April: Smart As (PSV)
2nd April: Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PSV)

Entering
2nd April: Mercenary Kings (PS4)
2nd April: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
2nd April: Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (PS3/PSV)
2nd April: Hotline Miami (PS3/PSV)
2nd April: MotoGP 13 (PSV)​

Arruda

Supports
Porto
PES 2014, alright, I couldn't afford a football game this season and am still playing FIFA 13 (yet still have a PS+ subscription active). Always wanted to try out PES since my switch to manual, as I don't know how it works in that game. Perfect opportunity.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Pretty much want everything there except Pro Evo. As I got that for the 360 on release(2013 was better, IMHO).

PES 2014, alright, I couldn't afford a football game this season and am still playing FIFA 13 (yet still have a PS+ subscription active). Always wanted to try out PES since my switch to manual, as I don't know how it works in that game. Perfect opportunity.
They've got a neat setup where you're in auto, but can hold a trigger for manual passes/shots. A little arrow comes up to show you the direction you're aiming.

Much better than Fifa's system.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
Pretty much want everything there except Pro Evo. As I got that for the 360 on release(2013 was better, IMHO).

They've got a neat setup where you're in auto, but can hold a trigger for manual passes/shots. A little arrow comes up to show you the direction you're aiming.

Much better than Fifa's system.
But is there a setup where you're always in manual? That's what I want, not that mixed thing.

Cina

I can't believe this is only 50 quid a year, it's even more amazing when you own more than one of the devices.