Gaming PlayStation Plus

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’m looking forward to this

Hades is out soon on PS5 and I still need to pick up Ender Lilies.
Yep, I've been keeping my eye on Kena too, it looks great! I'll wait and see what the reviews think once it comes out.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Hades is the next game I'm really looking forward to. Nearly bought it on the Switch so many times but kept holding out in the hope that it would be released on the PlayStation. And do it did.

Hopefully, they got a good trophy list!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
We're in September and there's still not been an official announcement for the games this month.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
We're in September and there's still not been an official announcement for the games this month.
Should be due at half 4 though they’ve already been leaked apparently (Overcooked: All you Can Eat, Hitman 2 and Predator Hunting Grounds). Another poor month it seems.

hobbers

Shite games.

Hope October at least has hot wheels but i wont hold my breath

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Should be due at half 4 though they’ve already been leaked apparently (Overcooked: All you Can Eat, Hitman 2 and Predator Hunting Grounds). Another poor month it seems.
They're getting worse. Not even Hitman 3 ffs.

macheda14

Overcooked is a great little multiplayer game to be fair. Good game to bring in a kid, housemate or partner to play with you as controls are relatively simple but it gets hard quite quickly.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So the leak was true then. That's unfortunate. Been a couple of months now since they last had a decent lineup

caid

So the leak was true then. That's unfortunate. Been a couple of months now since they last had a decent lineup
They're not bad games but it feels like if you had any interest in Hitman for instance you'd have played it years ago. Like i've seen it on sale for 15 quid a good year ago. The cheaper indie titles like overcooked haven't been bad either. Its the trash tier AAA games like Predator that mean you can kind of disregard the free games part of the service and accept your just paying for online multiplayer with ropy, unreliable access. Which feels bad.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
They're not bad games but it feels like if you had any interest in Hitman for instance you'd have played it years ago. Like i've seen it on sale for 15 quid a good year ago. The cheaper indie titles like overcooked haven't been bad either. Its the trash tier AAA games like Predator that mean you can kind of disregard the free games part of the service and accept your just paying for online multiplayer with ropy, unreliable access. Which feels bad.
I think February was the last month where they had a game that I thought was a great pick, and that was Control.

They should just fold in PS Now with it.

LoneStar

Haven't played hitman 2, looking forward to that. I remember playing hitman games on my computer ages ago. Was super fun.

b82REZ

Although it's probably shite I've always fancied Predator. I was one of the 4 people that bought Evolve and enjoyed it.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Tried it twice. Just not able to get into it.
Control?

Ah man, it's awesome. It is very weird and esoteric so I can see people going "feck this!", but the gameplay is so good. Great atmosphere and an incredible sense of exploration. I'm glad i waited for the PS5 version though, becuase it plays really well on there.

caid

I think February was the last month where they had a game that I thought was a great pick, and that was Control.

They should just fold in PS Now with it.
Final Fantasy Remake was the month after in March. That was most recent for me. 6 months ago now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Hitman 2 is pretty good compared to what has been there lately. I actually wanted to get it on the recent sale as I haven't played it so glad it came out on this.

Why the hell would they give out Hitman 3 for free. It's pretty recent.
I love the Hitman games but 2 is pretty old now. I’ve played them all to death so having it on ps plus is useless to me but I guess good for others.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Everybody who has the opportunity to play local co-op with a friend or partner should definitely get Overcooked. It's great craic.

Can be a relationship breaker mind.

Ainu

Overcooked is awesome but by now I expect almost everyone with a passing interest has already played it. Even Overcooked 2 has been on sale plenty of times.

Minkaro

Final Fantasy Remake was the month after in March. That was most recent for me. 6 months ago now.
I enjoyed Plague Tale, as a “I’ll play it because it’s free” game. Ended up getting the platinum.

Last two months haven’t given me anything I even want to try. Tbf I’ve already played Hitman 2, but that’s still five other games with no appeal.

Good news is, for me, I’m currently playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon, which takes up all my time anyway.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So apparently the games have leaked again!
  • Hell Let Loose (PS5)
  • Mortal Kombat X (base PS4 version)
  • PGA Tour 2K21 (PS4)

caid

I definitely wont be paying for a long term sub again. Any saving i made has been completely offset by months worth of shite i'd never in a million years pay for. 99% of my playtime has been on offline single player games so picking up a sub once in a blue moon that im actually playing a multiplayer game makes more sense at this point.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Awful but that’s now the norm rather than the exception.
It's really disappointing. I know you have to cater to everyone and no doubt there will be people who will like this list, but it seems to me they're just going through the motions with PS Plus at the moment.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
PGA tour 2k1 is class but anyone into golf has probably already bought it anyway.

MKX I'll download too, something I wouldn't buy but wouldn't mind for when mates are round.

You're all spoilt brats wanting FIFA 22 as a ps plus game this month, or Kena.