Gaming PlayStation Plus

b82REZ

Being a patient gamer pays off :cool: just have to hope the adapter arrives some time this century...
The adapter came in a couple of days for me.

Sony seem quick on sending out peripherals. But when they had my PS5 for repair they had it for the best part of a month.

b82REZ

I know it doesn’t have great reviews but I’d be happy to give Godfall a playthrough.
I got it as part of a bundle of games in the summer. I think it was one of three for £30 and I still feel I overpaid for it. It's incredibly dull and one dimensional.

Ainu

Is this any good? Quick check tells me it's a poor man's dark souls which shouldn't be the worst thing.

Not even bothering to look up the other one.
Mortal Shell got some good reviews here and there. Very Dark Soulsy of course, with pretty good looking and gloomy locations. I've had my eye on it for a while so if the leak is true, this would be a great addition to PS Plus for me. Seems like a no brainer for every Souls fan.

Moby

Dick
Mortal Shell got some good reviews here and there. Very Dark Soulsy of course, with pretty good looking and gloomy locations. I've had my eye on it for a while so if the leak is true, this would be a great addition to PS Plus for me. Seems like a no brainer for every Souls fan.
Sounds good, better than a few of the last months for sure. :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Do you lot not play any games online. Always moaning about getting ready to stop subscribing :lol:

People talking as if they only subscribe for the free games :lol: clearly subscriptions are basically to let us play online ffs. Plus get discounts on other purchases throughout the year.

Way too much is put on "the free games suck" .. who gives a feck, they're free. Don't like them don't download them.

People have forgotten it was just a perk really, was never said they'd be dishing out triple A games. I just add them to my library and then never play them either.

Most games I want to play, I buy early on, or on sale. That means 90% of the games on ps plus I have no interest in anyway.

Moby

Dick
Do you lot not play any games online. Always moaning about getting ready to stop subscribing :lol:

People talking as if they only subscribe for the free games :lol: clearly subscriptions are basically to let us play online ffs. Plus get discounts on other purchases throughout the year.

Way too much is put on "the free games suck" .. who gives a feck, they're free. Don't like them don't download them.

People have forgotten it was just a perk really, was never said they'd be dishing out triple A games. I just add them to my library and then never play them either.

Most games I want to play, I buy early on, or on sale. That means 90% of the games on ps plus I have no interest in anyway.
There's a bit of stuff between AAA games and a game that has been called the worst ever in it's category. :lol:

Siorac

Paying a subscription fee just to be able to play online is the biggest pisstake of console gaming and frankly I'm surprised an armed revolution hasn't happened yet to do away with it and have the inventors of this idea lined up against a wall.

So yeah, the PS Plus games and discounts should better be fecking good.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

I have no interest in playing PS4 games online no. If I want to play online I'll play Counterstrike or something that is good.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Paying a subscription fee just to be able to play online is the biggest pisstake of console gaming and frankly I'm surprised an armed revolution hasn't happened yet to do away with it and have the inventors of this idea lined up against a wall.

This was another bit of money grabbing bullshit which microsoft introduced and it's became the norm sadly.

Bosws87

Microsoft an Xbox that one, they managed to convince the Xbox userbase that the payment was needed to provide the superior service (which at the time it was miles ahead no party chat, cross game invites etc) that laid the seed and its been the norm since.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This was another bit of money grabbing bullshit which microsoft introduced and it's became the norm sadly.
Yep. Unfortunately it makes the platform holders shitloads of money so there's no incentive for them to get rid when they know people will pay for it.

PS+ has around 47m subscribers. Even assuming 'worst' case scenario that they've all got the subs in a £30 deal (unlikely), that is at least £1.4bn a year.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

No. Online gaming is just a perk and a shit one at that.

amolbhatia50k

Not play anything like destiny? GTA online? FIFA?

I'm not a massive online player but I play online atleast once or twice a month I'd reckon.
Ew. I'd rather stick needles in my balls

I tried Destiny. It was a snorefest.

caid

I play online games on pc. PSN and Xbox live are a bit ropy and shit compared to the run of the mill pc launcher.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

I mainly subscribe for the cloud saves, after mine got corrupted in a game i'd played for a few hours, took me months before I played again.

amolbhatia50k

So it's confirmed to be Godfall and Mortal Shell. The former has a metacritic rating of 61% :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Yeah Godfall sounds shite. I'll try Mortal Shell, given it's a soulslike.
Same here. Hopefully it's a hidden gem like Remnant which I found surprisingly good. But I'm not counting on it

Bosws87

Mortal Shell is meant to be pretty good got a little bit of a cult following, i haven't tried it myself but i've heard good things from people who have actually played it.