Gaming PlayStation Plus

Ainu

As stupid as it sounds, I had Powerwash Simulator on my wishlist so I'm delighted with it. :lol:

Sable is... problematic. It's supposed to be a fantastic game and from the +- 5 hours I've played it, I would've agreed, if it wasn't for the performance. It starts out fine but quickly became so bad I just couldn't force myself to play it anymore. It's the single worst performing game I've played on PS5 by far.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Quite happy with that. We need some big hitters but Powerwash Simulator and Sable are both very well received and games I haven’t played. Nice. Now extra needs to give something more flashy.

amolbhatia50k

Even this Lego racing seems to have got decent reviews. So can’t really complain with the lineup.

Hopefully Extra can deliver as that’s been a big let down of late. One big release is due.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Wanted to give Lego a try so better month than usual for me

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Quite happy with that. We need some big hitters but Powerwash Simulator and Sable are both very well received and games I haven’t played. Nice. Now extra needs to give something more flashy.
How much did Big Powerwash pay you for this post.

amolbhatia50k

Because your standards are mud amol!!
Rollerdrome and Steelrising are both supposed to be good. Game reviewers seem to enjoy foamstars when they played it on some showcase floor, albeit it’s probably not really for me anyway.

Hopefully we get one big AAA game in extra.

TsuWave

I've got Plus Premium - decided to give The Ascent a try. Cracking game: