Gaming PlayStation Plus

AaronRedDevil

Ugh that’s crap. Why not MK11 or Tekken 7. Hell anything other then PUBG would have been fine.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
PS Now - I saw that you can use this on your PC. I sold my PS4 but still have a controller. Will it work? Or do I need to have a PS4 in the vicinity to use it on PC?

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
PS Now - I saw that you can use this on your PC. I sold my PS4 but still have a controller. Will it work? Or do I need to have a PS4 in the vicinity to use it on PC?
The DS4 should work if you plug it straight in. But if you download DS4windows you can get control of the light and the accelerometers (as opposed to Windows thinking it’s an Xbox controller)

http://ds4windows.com/

As for PS now you only need to download the app for your pc and use your ps gamertag

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/e...dgLRNbHlWDt7TJ7HBGcaAqx0EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Big in Japan sale back on - some good discounts to be had.
It'd be nice if they gave some decent free games once in awhile too. Last 6 months have been awful. And I've spunked good money pes 2021 already :+

Tiber

It'd be nice if they gave some decent free games once in awhile too. Last 6 months have been awful. And I've spunked good money pes 2021 already :+
Fallguys last month was the biggest hit of the year

amolbhatia50k

October games - Need for Speed: Payback and Vampyr
Meh.

Need for Speed got critically panned. Vampyr will be alright time pass I suppose. I heard it was decent but nothing great.

Reiver

They're both PS Now games. SFV was only put on there last month. There should be some diversity between the two subscriptions.
Completely agree. I generally dont play multiplayer games and I have PS Now. It might not be, but it's felt like a while since I've had a good month on PS Plus.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Vampyr is a PS Now game. Another month of crossover. If you have both subs they're actively taking the piss out of you. This is another thing that is edging me towards Xbox for the first time ever.

AaronRedDevil

Vampyr is a PS Now game. Another month of crossover. If you have both subs they're actively taking the piss out of you. This is another thing that is edging me towards Xbox for the first time ever.
Xbox games with gold is even worse. Hasn't been a good game in months.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I maintain that, they should give us a choice of games each month.

This would have the benefit of:

1) not killing the re-sale value or future value of games once they've been on PSus
2) allowing someone who has already got one or more of the games another choice
3) allowing people to choose games they actually want

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I maintain that, they should give us a choice of games each month.

This would have the benefit of:

1) not killing the re-sale value or future value of games once they've been on PSus
2) allowing someone who has already got one or more of the games another choice
3) allowing people to choose games they actually want
Yeah but that idea is a great idea and obvious so obviously they will never do it.

Ainu

Just tried NFS Payback. I hadn't played an NFS game in 15 years, since the first Most Wanted. I thought, it's NFS, what can go wrong? Turns out, everything. It's hard to understand just how bad this game is until you've tried it. Completely horrendous, what a waste of bandwith that was. Imagine actually paying for this! :lol:

Shame though, I've wanted to play a good old arcade racer for years now but I can't seem to find any. The last one I truly enjoyed was Burnout 3, and that was 16 years ago!

Minkaro

Pretty good for me. Hollow Knight isn’t really my cup of tea, but I’ve been meaning to play Shadow of War after enjoying Shadow of Mordor, and I was interested in Bugsnax.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Pretty good for me. Hollow Knight isn’t really my cup of tea, but I’ve been meaning to play Shadow of War after enjoying Shadow of Mordor, and I was interested in Bugsnax.
Found my PS5 launch game.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Is SoW good? I enjoyed Shadow Of Mordor.
I couldn't get into it and know loads who loved Shadow of Mordor have the same issue. I'm not sure why, cause it is basically just bigger and better in every way. But for some reason I wasn't as engaged.

Might go back to it.

amolbhatia50k

Hollow Knight is outstanding. I just played 4-5 hours on it on PC and it was evidently a special experience (if it kept up that quality). Super excited to play it properly. Finally a good Ps plus game.

No idea about SoW.