Gaming PlayStation Plus

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Nothing here either. Been a full member since 2012 I think

This said, there was one time I left it a few days between it expiring and renewing so maybe that's why. But harsh if true though.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Do I have to redeem it or is it automatically added to my wallet?
Should be in your wallet.

How do you see if you’ve got it? An email or something?
I didn't get an email. There was a notification on my PS4 and I confirmed it by going to the store, going to checkout and seeing that I had £10 in the wallet that wasn't there before.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I actually feel quite aggrieved :lol:

I’ve had PS+ non stop for years and have even started to succumb to digital purchases more and more, Sony have had more than their pound of my flesh!!!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I spend a fortune on ps store and had a membership ages and I haven't got one :lol:

Not too bothered, just curious as to what the criteria is for getting one. Maybe they're trying to entice the disc gamers into moving to the store.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Nothing for me either. I’ve had PS+ for a long time. Is it a phased rollout or have they allocated to everyone so if you’ve not got it, bad luck?!

Deery

Dreary
I never got mine either don’t particularly care but was thinking when the PS5 comes out can you transfer your digital games onto it or do you have to buy them all again?

Bojan11

I never got mine either don’t particularly care but was thinking when the PS5 comes out can you transfer your digital games onto it or do you have to buy them all again?
I am afraid you going to have to buy them again for double the price. Triple in some cases.

AaronRedDevil

Guessing it’s just going a take a few days to role out the money. Since there’s a lot of PS users. You get a message and it shows up in the notifications. The money transfers automatically anyway. You don’t need to have the Subscription for the 10 years. I got mine yesterday. Wasn’t the PS3 free online anyway so there wasn’t a subscription.

AaronRedDevil

Guessing it transfers over. It fecking better.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
To be fair this remaster came out only a few months ago.
Oh for sure it is great they're releasing recent games. Just the CoD games and other multiplayer games aren't really my thing. That said, from the name I'm assuming it is single player only so might give this one a go.

Bojan11

Oh for sure it is great they're releasing recent games. Just the CoD games and other multiplayer games aren't really my thing. That said, from the name I'm assuming it is single player only so might give this one a go.
Yeah this one they only remastered the single player. It’s pretty decent campaign for COD game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Sony is now just taking the piss with PS plus free games aren't they? Enough with the CoD bullshit, remasters and online games. One proper single player experience every month should be the bare minimum. Can't remember the last PS plus game announced that I genuinely wanted to play

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Sony is now just taking the piss with PS plus free games aren't they? Enough with the CoD bullshit, remasters and online games. One proper single player experience every month should be the bare minimum. Can't remember the last PS plus game announced that I genuinely wanted to play
Same. I don't see any value in it tbh as a non-online gamer - I'd rather pay more money for a game I want. It used to be very good when it first started.

acnumber9

They only give you games they can sell add ons for.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Same. I don't see any value in it tbh as a non-online gamer - I'd rather pay more money for a game I want. It used to be very good when it first started.
Even until the last 5 months , they'd give out stuff like Nioh, Deus Ex, Shadow of the Colosus, Yakuza, Detroit etc. At least one strong single player experience every month or other month.

Now all we see is Uncharted: Yet again, baby, and Call of Duty : feck off, bitches mixed in with some game about goats or farming.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They're both PS Now games. SFV was only put on there last month. There should be some diversity between the two subscriptions.