Gaming Playstation Plus (PS+) | September: Overcooked: All You Can Eat!, Hitman 2, Predator: Hunting Grounds

esmufc07

Cried while watching Titanic
Scout
I think it’s becoming stale. I’ll still keep my subscription as I’ve got a lot of PS Plus games to get through but I feel like they need to reinvent their offering (they could start by amalgamating Plus and Now).

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I think it’s becoming stale. I’ll still keep my subscription as I’ve got a lot of PS Plus games to get through but I feel like they need to reinvent their offering (they could start by amalgamating Plus and Now).
It's hard to drop the sub though due to needing it for any online play. That's the reason for having it tbh, the games are just a "bonus".

esmufc07

Cried while watching Titanic
Scout
It's hard to drop the sub though due to needing it for any online play. That's the reason for having it tbh, the games are just a "bonus".
True. Myself I only play Apex online (which I don’t think you need a subscription to play).

AaronRedDevil

Getting Lost Judgement now next week. Finally a game to play for the PS5. It's been really barren.

caid

PGA tour 2k1 is class but anyone into golf has probably already bought it anyway.

MKX I'll download too, something I wouldn't buy but wouldn't mind for when mates are round.

You're all spoilt brats wanting FIFA 22 as a ps plus game this month, or Kena.
Thought the same re Mortal Kombat. Then remembered its been part of the PS+ Collection for nearly a year and i haven't downloaded or played it in that time so never will.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Getting Lost Judgement now next week. Finally a game to play for the PS5. It's been really barren.
Looked at some gameplay and it looks awful imo, graphics look poor, movement looks clunky too.

I like how you have people in the middle of the roads just chatting to each other :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Boring again. They need to refresh the PS+ collection.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Quite happy with PGA Tour given I'd never buy it but will definitely sink some time into it now it's with PS+.

Genuinely not sure what some of you are expecting from essentially free games.

Moby

Dick who hates the homeless
Quite happy with PGA Tour given I'd never buy it but will definitely sink some time into it now it's with PS+.

Genuinely not sure what some of you are expecting from essentially free games.
Not AAA titles or anything but it was surely far better an year ago.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Not AAA titles or anything but it was surely far better an year ago.
Not really. They had a little run of good stuff during the first lockdown, and Epic Games did similar with their freebies (including GTA V), but I'd say it's very comparable.

Maybe I feel it's better value because I mainly play PC and generally don't buy console games.