Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Wow people say I am a wum but then we have article like this

ransfer news LIVE: Latest club signings, deals and rumours https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/l...als-rumours.html?ito=native_share_article-top

I was the first to say that Leonardo was a problem even before the psg fan on here that absolutely knows nothing about football. And not to my surprise he got sacked immediately. Now it seems like mbappe said that he has a good relationship with Pochettino and want him to stay on.

The only wum are the other people in this thread like @Champ, @Sayros, @TheGame , @Oly Francis , @ShinjiNinja26, @Flexdegea and so many more that doesn't understand football and fail to grasp basic concept.

I have no problem if Pochettino get sacked, but it is unbelievable that some fans on here see him as the problem when he has only been there for 1 and half season, and in that season he took them to the farthest they have been to the Champions League baring tuchel, walked the league and basically won every domestic cups that needs to be won there. He is even a project manager, so his strength isn't even coming in and excelling immediately, but moreso building a proper football club like he did at Spurs and now it seems it might turn the psg circus into a proper football club.

If psg want to have success and be a proper football club this will be the mbappe/Pochettino/campo project, not just the mbappe/Campo project

Last edited:

TheGame

ransfer news LIVE: Latest club signings, deals and rumours https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/l...als-rumours.html?ito=native_share_article-top

I was the first to say that Leonardo was a problem even before the psg fan on here that absolutely knows nothing about football. And not to my surprise he got sacked immediately. Now it seems like mbappe said that he has a good relationship with Pochettino and want him to stay on.

The only wum are the other people in this thread like @Champ, @Sayros, @TheGame , @Oly Francis , @ShinjiNinja26 and so many more that doesn't understand football and fail to grasp basic concept.

I have no problem if Pochettino get sacked, but it is unbelievable that some fans on here see him as the problem when he has only been there for 1 and half season, and in that season he took them to the farthest they have been to the Champions League baring tuchel, walked the league and basically won every domestic cups that needs to be won there. He is even a project manager, so his strength isn't even coming in and excelling immediately, but moreso building a proper football club like he did at Spurs and now it seems it might turn the psg circus into a proper football club.

If psg want to have success and be a proper football club this will be the mbappe/Pochettino/campo project, not just the mbappe/Campo project
:lol:

You are now referencing articles form the Daily Mail, not sure if that helps you case!

You have a stalkerish obsession with one person which is just odd. You get confronted by facts but choose not to reply but be selective in other responses. It's all clear what you are doing thats why you are known as WUM.

A lot of people think Poch is a good manager but you have poisoned the debate in this thread so it's you and Poch v everyone else to suit your narrative (and continue your strange obsession. The reality is that most people think he's a decent manager however short of the top level at the moment.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

You are now referencing articles form the Daily Mail, not sure if that helps you case!

You have a stalkerish obsession with one person which is just odd. You get confronted by facts but choose not to reply but be selective in other responses. It's all clear what you are doing thats why you are known as WUM.

A lot of people think Poch is a good manager but you have poisoned the debate in this thread so it's you and Poch v everyone else to suit your narrative (and continue your strange obsession. The reality is that most people think he's a decent manager however short of the top level at the moment.
What facts did I deny? And what opinion did I say was incorrect? Even if it is a daily Mail article, this news is very recent and that site has been consistent with the other rumors that was going around. Will not be surprised if other outlet start posting similiar stories.

regardless, I m sure Pochettino is loved by his players at psg. What he did with Di Maria was a class act and his accomplishments so far shows he is turning the circus club into a proper footballing club. I m sure it is the high up (or Ralf ragnick type of consultant) that are wanting poch gone because similiar to Ralf, they may talk like they are football articulate, but when in reality they won’t be able to do a decent job managing a team

Charles Miller

Why would any sane person be a loyal fan of Pohettino? Decent coach, but its not like he is some revolutionary of football, super winner and reference like Pep, Klopp and others. He's probably gonna end at Real Madrid and MAYBE winning titles at some point though.

Kaushal

And not even a good WUM to be honest. A good WUM keeps it subtle, makes you fall for it again and again sometimes keeps you guessing even though you know deep down what he is doing but still hooks you and keeps you engaged.

He on the other hand has made everyone ignoring his opinion on poch completely due to his over the top efforts because he thinks more is good which fails his whole cause. I have been a very long time lurker on caf, almost a decade, so I know that he used to be a very good poster before he turned himself into this. I don’t know what happened precisely but it’s hard to take him seriously now.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

The only wum are the other people in this thread like @Champ, @Sayros, @TheGame , @Oly Francis , @ShinjiNinja26, @Flexdegea and so many more that doesn't understand football and fail to grasp basic concept.

Understanding football requires an open mind and the ability to see beyond the colon of Pochettino,

Something, alas, you appear to struggle with.

Poch's average tenure is 3 years, so I wouldn't really call him a project manager either.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Portuguese DoF who had good relationship with Jose is considering Jose for PSG job, what a surprise :lol:

LoneStar

Jose might be the better choice if they want to win the CL. His record with big teams is semi-decent in the CL, and really decent overall in knockouts. Park the bus, and counter with that front 3.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The implosion will be on another level :drool:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Neymar Mbappe and Messi , then comes Jose:lol:

Thought we were the worst run club.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Jose could be good for them for a season or two.... Discipline etc

Guess Mbappe has spoken.

No way Neymar and Messi stay if he does go there?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Jose might be the better choice if they want to win the CL. His record with big teams is semi-decent in the CL, and really decent overall in knockouts. Park the bus, and counter with that front 3.
His park the bus concept is purely based on players who can defend . How exactly is he going to park the bus when 3 of his players can't defend ?

Their best appointment is Enrique after the world cup.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I really hope this move happens for the entertainment factor. It could make his final seat at Real look serene in comparison.

Someone

Something
Mourinho could get them the CL, but he'll require a lot of signings first as this isn't his type of teams. Curious to see how Messi & Neymar would react to this, but Mbappé gets what Mbappé wants.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Jose could be good for them for a season or two.... Discipline etc

Guess Mbappe has spoken.

No way Neymar and Messi stay if he does go there?
Don't think Messi and Neymar give a feck about club football enough to care

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I would love to see Jose at PSG managing Messi/Neymar and Mbappe

Telsim

Let's all calm down and see if it happens.

The sacking of Poch is inevitable, however. I'm very curious to see where the greatest manager alive ends up at. :smirk:

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Atleast we will get to hear “football heritage” speech when PSG get knocked out in R16 in CL

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Poor Poch. Being replaced by end of the line Jose, and he can't even skulk off back to Spurs because they've already got the objectively better version of him. :lol:

Amadaeus checking the going rate for a one way ticket to India as we speak.

Idxomer

Poor Poch. Being replaced by end of the line Jose, and he can't even skulk off back to Spurs because they've already got the objectively better version of him. :lol:

Amadaeus checking the going rate for a one way ticket to India as we speak.
Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.