Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
But he didn't win the league with Spurs after spending £4.50 or something.

cyberman

I'm always loud with Poch. Love him and have admired his management style since 2013.

Funny how it wasn't long ago that us that rate Poch were mocked when José was doing well and when we were doing well.

Poch is a difference maker.
I dunno. Barca just look to be that shit.
Do they ever not get a thrashing in a leg at some stage when they go out?

Idxomer

A superior manager exposing an average one like Koeman, so nothing to see here.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Alexis, Moyes, Ole, Schneiderlin, hugely overpaying average players etc....since 2013 we did a lot of things wrong but not hiring him while he was free was our biggest mistake.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Without Neymar? Plus we controlled a large, large percentage of the pkay over 2 legs against them.
Messi wont let them away with the chances we missed.
Barca have been shit for the last year or 2. I'd be pretty confident if United drew them tbh. They're horrid against the counter.

Zoo

Barca are a shambles on and off the pitch, physically and mentally shot. Well done Poch and all but it’s not really a big feat anymore.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
So does Ole. He has the most expensive defender in the world. He should have the best defence in the world I guess :D .
Exactly look at how much Ole has spent at United compared to Poch at PSG.

Poch has spent nothing and has elite talents while Ole spent 80 million pieces of paper with the Queen's face on it on Maguire

Yagami

Good post resistant
I dunno. Barca just look to be that shit.
Do they ever not get a thrashing in a leg at some stage when they go out?
It's not just the score. Poch has totally outplayed Barcelona at the Nou Camp. Not many coaches can do that. Especially without two of their best players.

He had Spurs play well there, too. In fact, he had Spurs go toe-to-toe with the likes of Barca, Juve and Madrid in his years there. With PSGs quality and backing, he'll get his teams to compete with anyone.

Manncunian

I’d rather coach Greenwood than Mbappe to be honest, three years younger and with proper coaching and usage could become just as good if not better.
I only joined this place today, and already it seems like I’ve entered a parallel universe :lol:.

Greenwood is clearly a huge talent. But come on now, behave.

cyberman

It's not just the score. Poch has totally outplayed Barcelona at the Nou Camp. Not many coaches can do that. Especially without two of their best players.

He had Spurs play well there, too. In fact, he had Spurs go toe-to-toe with the likes of Barca, Juve and Madrid in his years there. With PSGs quality and backing, he'll get his teams to compete with anyone.
Every big team does it to Barca these days.
Its a good result and all but Juve outplayed them just as badly in their last home game.
The amount of goals the have conceded in ties they have been eliminated in over the last 5 years must be enormous

TsuWave

chosen one. golden child. whatever you want to call him. he’s the one

Yagami

Good post resistant
Every big team does it to Barca these days.
Its a good result and all but Juve outplayed them just as badly in their last home game.
The amount of goals the have conceded in ties they have been eliminated in over the last 5 years must be enormous
I wish it were that easy. They destroyed us without breaking a sweat a couple of years ago.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How he manages to win against Barca without buying 10-15 new players and without 5 years plan? Something is not right here

Jaxa

So is this what it's going to be now, PSG win a high profile match and a Poch vs Ole debate has to happen ? fecking hell lads it's getting so bloody boring

Why did the debate not happen when Poch's PSG lost to 17th place Lorient a few weeks back ? or does that not fit the narrative

Giggsyking

So is this what it's going to be now, PSG win a high profile match and a Poch vs Ole debate has to happen ? fecking hell lads it's getting so bloody boring

Why did the debate not happen when Poch's PSG lost to 17th place Lorient a few weeks back ? or does that not fit the narrative
I guess Ole will give a strong respons in our next CL game to silence the haters.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

It is not debate at all.

L1nk

The people who salivate at the mouth for any manager as long as he has the 'United DNA' and 'knows the club', irrespective of his managerial ability etc i just have a seething irrational disliking of, holding us back in the name of sentimentality, they celebrate whilst all the other good managers pass us by, really can't wait for them to celebrate when Nagelsmann goes elsewhere to.

We'll regret letting Pochettino go to PSG when he was free and available for so long, absolutely crazy decision

Mainoldo

It did you obviously stayed out the thread.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
How he manages to win against Barca without buying 10-15 new players and without 5 years plan? Something is not right here
Umm maybe because Barcelona are having their worst ever season with a washed up squad and played against one of the best teams in Europe?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I guess if he wins the champions league he’d deserve an interview for the United job. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.