Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
You're even using dailymail links now. How low can he go? Is there any lower?
The coach and coaching staff had a big part in the negotiations,' Messi claimed. 'When I saw it was possible, I spoke with him (Pochettino) straight away. I've know him for a while.

'I spoke to him, the fact we are the two Argentines helped a lot. We spoke, it went well to begin with. The technical staff at PSG helped my decision.'

No matter the link, it was a quote from what Messi said. As I stated before, top manager attract top players.

TheGame

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...gning-officially-unveiled-Barcelona-exit.html

Messi claims that Pochettino was a major reason why he join PSG. I know you hate to admit it but many top players see Pochettino as an elite, top manager. One of the best in the world.
I'm sure it was nothing to do with the fact no one else was willing to offer those wages to him and I'm sure there is a list of these many players and where they have said this. Looking forward to seeing it.

TheGame

The coach and coaching staff had a big part in the negotiations,' Messi claimed. 'When I saw it was possible, I spoke with him (Pochettino) straight away. I've know him for a while.

'I spoke to him, the fact we are the two Argentines helped a lot. We spoke, it went well to begin with. The technical staff at PSG helped my decision.'

No matter the link, it was a quote from what Messi said. As I stated before, top manager attract top players.
What was he going to say? They offered me lots of money so I joined? He knows the players there and they offered him the money. No other club did. Simple as that. Doesn't matter who's in charge. He initially was going to stay at Barca and play under Koeman.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Some fans on here refuse to learn. @Amadaeus and so many more.

This has been the same poch that has divided opinions since he went there. The only difference is that he is getting more quality players. I had a thread closed asking, why there is so many false dawns under Poch. The answer should be clear now that he isnt good enough. I still expect them to go through because they have an easy group, but it will take a great amount of luck for them to win the champions league with him in charge. This shouldn’t be PSG standards. They should expect better football with the team they have.

I will accept your apology, but once again I am not surprised this happened. There will still be many more false dawns to come. They will not find the right consistency under Poch

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s really not very good at all. Kane and Son made a career for him.

babablue

This has been the same poch that has divided opinions since he went there. The only difference is that he is getting more quality players. I had a thread closed asking, why there is so many false dawns under Poch. The answer should be clear now that he isnt good enough. I still expect them to go through because they have an easy group, but it will take a great amount of luck for them to win the champions league with him in charge. This shouldn’t be PSG standards. They should expect better football with the team they have.

I will accept your apology, but once again I am not surprised this happened. There will still be many more false dawns to come. They will not find the right consistency under Poch
:lol:

hn4united

He’s really not very good at all. Kane and Son made a career for him.
he absolutely lucked out on a crop of players coming through who were hungry. He ran them into the ground without prioritizing some silverware along the way for motivation.

Not a bad manager but circumstances absolutely helped his reputation.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I like him but he's been in 2 title races and finished 3rd in a 2 horse race and 2nd in a 1 horse race. It isn't a good look.

Maybe he's one of those guys who just doesn't have "it" when the finish line is in sight

Eddy_JukeZ

That is great :lol:

I wonder if other people will get it

Skåre Willoch

I like him but he's been in 2 title races and finished 3rd in a 2 horse race and 2nd in a 1 horse race. It isn't a good look.

Maybe he's one of those guys who just doesn't have "it" when the finish line is in sight
Argentine Rodgers

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman

Surprised how well Brugge played. Lang and their striker played almost world class today. Their team was set up well and they pressed and dropped back efficiently.

Still, Psg had the best chances to win the game. Not sure how Mbappe missed that one on one with the keeper, but nevertheless, if you are not clinical, you don't deserve to win. If Mbappe didn't get injured, they would have most likely won the game in the end. Pochettino will need to ask Ole for some of the luck that he often gets :lol:.

Clinical finishes was a problem for psg last season and if that continues into the champion league, then they may have a short tournament.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cloud7

As much as I like Poch, if he doesn't win something big this season, or at least come very close, then PSG should look elsewhere. He has been backed a lot, and needs to show now that he's not just a nearly man.

We tend to think that Ligue 1 should be a given for them, even if last season showed that might not necessarily be the case. However, this season he has arguably the best attacking trio in the game, the best captain and on field leader that world football has seen in the last decade with a quality defense around him, a world class goalkeeper, and solid if unspectacular midfield. Over the course of the season he should be able to utilize these resources properly to win the league.

The Champions League is trickier, but again, with the players available to him a semi final is the bare minimum they should expect, and realistically a world class manager should be able to guide a team like this to the final.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Surprised how well Brugge played. Lang and their striker played almost world class today. Their team was set up well and they pressed and dropped back efficiently.

Still, Psg had the best chances to win the game. Not sure how Mbappe missed that one on one with the keeper, but nevertheless, if you are not clinical, you don't deserve to win. If Mbappe didn't get injured, they would have most likely won the game in the end. Pochettino will need to ask Ole for some of the luck that he often gets :lol:.

Clinical finishes was a problem for psg last season and if that continues into the champion league, then they may have a short tournament.
The greatest manager of the generation needs more luck to win? Never thought I’d see you say that.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I wonder if the PSG equivalent of the Caf has threads titled 'What is Poch actually doing?' or 'Who replaces Poch?' or ' We are a poorly coached team who rely on individual brilliance with no passages of play' after that debacle last night?

Flexdegea

He managed to come 3rd in a title race they where the closest team good chunk of the season to end up miles off

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Neymar, Mbappe and Messi and the guy is drawing with Brugge - with Brugge having more shots aswell.

Madness.

Viral United

Imaging having Mbappe, Messi and Neymar and you still need luck to win game. :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Just put the end tag of the spoiler after the image, not in front of it @Paxi (quote my post to see how its done right)

Status
Not open for further replies.