Mauricio Amadaeus Pochettino | Chelsea sack watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I can’t see Ten Hag being interested. I think he’s a serious manager with a serious plan. He will want a project too at a club in the top tier.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Pep go to PSG for a couple of seasons this summer.
Pep is going to be irate when he reads this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Pep is going to be irate when he reads this.
:lol: not what I meant.

Pep has had 3 successful projects already, he’s in a different place career wise. I think he could be persuaded to take the reins of this PSG side for a short contract, reunited with Messi one last time while he waits out the next round of internationals before taking on Spain for Euro24/WC26.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Not a chance of Pep going to PSG directly from Man City. That would be like a betrayal to his current employers (we all know well that UAE and Qatar are not on "speaking terms") and Guardiola is a very loyal man. Just a week ago he said once again that he would never manage another english club for example.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Not a chance of Pep going to PSG directly from Man City. That would be like a betrayal to his current employers (we all know well that UAE and Qatar are not on "speaking terms") and Guardiola is a very loyal man. Just a week ago he said once again that he would never manage another english club for example.
He did work for Qatar in some
capacity previously, I think.

Real Name

Congratulation, you're only the 2837490th caf poster to make this joke. On top of that he never went to his sister's birthday at PSG but the year when he was out because he got ankle surgery.

And Neymar is currently injured, (again), he didn't play.
Well thats not really true, isnt it?

Oh and thanks for congratulating, it makes me really happy!

United in sin

:lol: not what I meant.

Pep has had 3 successful projects already, he’s in a different place career wise. I think he could be persuaded to take the reins of this PSG side for a short contract, reunited with Messi one last time while he waits out the next round of internationals before taking on Spain for Euro24/WC26.
I can't see Pep ever managing in France but stranger things have happened. The PSG position is lucrative but not ideal for many top managers owing to Leonardo's control over football matters. Makes you wonder why Ancelloti was the first and last actual elite manager with top honors under his belt to take them on.

KingCavani

Of course he would never manage another English club because that would involve taking on an actual challenge.

United in sin

Of course he would never manage another English club because that would involve taking on an actual challenge.
Taking on City and managing in the competitive EPL away from the comfy Barcelona and Bayern roles was a challenge he took with aplomb

KingCavani

Taking on City and managing in the competitive EPL away from the comfy Barcelona and Bayern roles was a challenge he took with aplomb
:lol:

The best squad in the league with the biggest budget.

City have been or have been joint preseason favourites for every PL since 2012.

United in sin

:lol:

The best squad in the league with the biggest budget.

City have been or have been joint preseason favourites for every PL since 2012.
Who cares if they're favorites every season? You make it seem like anyone off the street can successfully manage a club with great resources and a great squad. Solskjaer failed to challenge or win anything with the best United squad in recent years

Last edited:

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
@Amadaeus how can this guy say this? PSG are top of the league.

he is the type of poster that doesn’t know how to analyze a proper football match. They are on top of the league because pochettino is getting the best out of a dysfunctional unit. Look at the video posted above for example. Psg has been poor finishing chances. That is not down to the managers but to the players. In that last game, Di maria and a few of the psg players had chances to score but they didn’t. It is a theme that has been present awhile and I don’t know how a manager can fix that beside getting more clinical attackers. They can practice shooting drills each day in training, but when the moment comes, the players have to rely on their innate ability to score those chances.

it is no surprise that none of psg players are on top of the goal scoring table despite being way ahead of the other teams. That showcase that the players are poor in finishing and under a different management like we saw with Tuchel, they would be worse of. Heck, I doubt psg will be first if they didn’t have Pochettino.

Amadaeus

watch 2:55. Man all, I want is for United to get Pochettino and Verratti. Whatever money it takes, we need to bring both of them here. Verratti had soooo many beautiful touches in this game and psg played beautiful football. I am glad that some psg fan don’t rate him. I hope he leaves them this summer.

BorisManUtd

Good 4-0 win vs Reims for PSG and Poch to go 11 points clear. Games vs Real Madrid will matter the most though, will be interesting to see how they cope then.

Amadaeus

Brilliant performance. Verratti is the definition of beauty. If I was in the board of United, I would do whatever it takes to get him and Pochettino here.

When Messi came on as well, psg looked more confident. The combination of Messi and Verratti was brilliant to watch the few moments they were on. As other noted, the important game will be against real Madrid. One of the best team in the world right now. But, if mainly verratti, mbappe, neymar, Messi, wiljinaldum, Marquinhos and Ramos stay fit, it would be like watching the champion league final.

Ramos also played really well as well. Things are starting to click there in terms of exceptional performances, which isn't surprising to me as Poch is near to having a fully fit squad

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Brilliant performance. Verratti is the definition of beauty. If I was in the board of United, I would do whatever it takes to get him and Pochettino here.

When Messi came on as well, psg looked more confident. The combination of Messi and Verratti was brilliant to watch the few moments they were on. As other noted, the important game will be against real Madrid. One of the best team in the world right now. But, if mainly verratti, mbappe, neymar, Messi, wiljinaldum, Marquinhos and Ramos stay fit, it would be like watching the champion league final.

Ramos also played really well as well. Things are starting to click there in terms of exceptional performances, which isn't surprising to me as Poch is near to having a fully fit squad
Wijnaldum is injured and has been terrible since he arrived at PSG, another brilliant analysis.

Also, the 1st half was far from brilliant, it was actually pretty bad.

Amadaeus

Wijnaldum is injured and has been terrible since he arrived at PSG, another brilliant analysis.

Also, the 1st half was far from brilliant, it was actually pretty bad.
Wiljinaldum is a top player, just needs time to settle. His technical abilities mainly his ball control, intricate passing and movement compliment the likes of Verratti and Messi. But, I hear that psg is targeting n'dombele which in my own opinion will be another technical gifted player that will compliment Verratti and Messi. Only problems with n'dombele is his work ethic

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
This was definitely a better performance against one of the better defense of the league. It definitely changed for the better once Messi came on. Would have liked to see Xavi Simons come in though, Danilo is the huge weak link in that midfield.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Oh dear.

Wonder what the excuses will be on here for that display!!??

Chairman Steve

Two shots on target, one in each half.
Thats probably the most damning thing, rather the result.

We‘ve all seen that match where one team is absolutely hammering the opposition with constant shots at goal, hitting the woodwork, amazing team moves not coming off, and the opposition is hanging on for dear life to the point you think divine intervention is stopping them from losing, and then it goes to a lottery draw penalty shootout and the opposition win.

But two shots on target with that PSG squad?

Last edited:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He will never acknowlegde that :lol:

Though you could be right :lol:
I was pretending what mamadeus was going to say. I'm saying it myself, it's one of the few case where I wouldn't be too harsh on Pochettino.

AshRK

He is not doing himself any favor. Boring football as well. Considering how he is doing a mediocre job, good chance our board makes him our permanent manager.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
A starting eleven including Donnarumma, Verratti, Paredes, Mbappé, Messi, Icardi, Draxler, Kimpembe, not really a great excuse.
Paredes and Mbappe didn;t start.

Donnarumma; Dagba, Kehrer, Kimpembe, Mendes; Verratti, Danilo, Herrera; Messi, Draxler, Icardi

That's really not a particularly impressive team. Poch did well to drag that lot to pens.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Paredes and Mbappe didn;t start.

Donnarumma; Dagba, Kehrer, Kimpembe, Mendes; Verratti, Danilo, Herrera; Messi, Draxler, Icardi

That's really not a particularly impressive team. Poch did well to drag that lot to pens.
I see @Amadaeus was waaay ahead of the banning countermeasures thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.