Pogba’s Illness | Probably just ill

MuranoLover

Define behaviour. If you cite dancing, I'll stop reading.
Pitch behaviour - just look at him when he do something bad , he just wings himself and tries to show he cares as it is obvious it is a selfish move of him to not be accused

dogwithabone

It was concerning how he looked on the bench the other week, didn’t look in a good place at all mentally but it would be over thinking it at this stage to suggest anything sinister in his withdrawal from Huddersfield match.

Anyone know what illness he’s got ?

Brophs

The One and Only
He probably just had explosive diarrhea. Happens to us all. We go again.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The media really do try and destroy us every season the cnuts.
They get away with it because doom-mongers and rival fans lap-up everything negative about us.

Even if he did want to leave there's maybe 1 team in the world who could afford the price we'd set for him, we'd command more of a fee than Neymar went for. He'd cost an astronomical amount.

ti vu

The media really do try and destroy us every season the cnuts.
If it's all down to every season, then it's like heaven. I meant they take very little thing to turn on us. Even when we win games, they can create negativity if possible.

Coxy

They get away with it because doom-mongers and rival fans lap-up everything negative about us.

Even if he did want to leave there's maybe 1 team in the world who could afford the price we'd set for him, we'd command more of a fee than Neymar went for. He'd cost an astronomical amount.
Not that I think that scenario would happen - but out of interest - why do you think Pogba would go for more than Neymar?

AltiUn

Not that I think that scenario would happen - but out of interest - why do you think Pogba would go for more than Neymar?
Pogba doesn't have a release clause in his contract.

minoo-utd

We are the media number priority aren't we? IDK but they are keep trying to unsettle the team every now and then. They cannot stand Jose.

mckenic

Forgive my stupidity but I was thinking of this the past few days reading this thread - when is his Dads anniversary? Perhaps he is just a young man in a high pressure job/fishbowl who is still grieving?

Reactions: Rood

AltiUn

Forgive my stupidity but I was thinking of this the past few days reading this thread - when is his Dads anniversary? Perhaps he is just a young man in a high pressure job/fishbowl who is still grieving?
May was when he passed away.

TheReligion

Abusive
Very good point. Coming up soon then it seems.

mckenic

Thanks chaps!
Yeah, bless him its going to be a tough time for the family. Hope the papers and jurnos cut some slack if he has a bad run.

Tony Clifton

Pogba will be ready to go, no doubt.

Whatever the story, Mourinho makes subtle timely use of an untimely situation. I believe he's just confusing Montella and Sevilla ahead of the match and it's hilarious.

Last edited:

AltiUn

Thanks chaps!
Yeah, bless him its going to be a tough time for the family. Hope the papers and jurnos cut some slack if he has a bad run.
More chance of hell freezing over than that happening :lol:

Ban

Ran into some youtube link on Pogba and suggestions on the right side were as follows:
Mourinho is destroying Pogba
Pogba is unhappy and wants to go to Madrid
Roy Keane rips into Mourinho
What is the problem with Pogba
Pogba is not ill
Mourinho, is he pass it

Davistiano

I don't really get why many football fans these days see players as immortals....being a professional player does not mean they are immuned from sickness in order to play all games all 90mins.

Paul, get well soon! The team and the fans miss you, can't wait to see you back onto the field in Beast mode very soon! :)

Marcky411

Lets hope this isn't something serious, not feeling a 100% and out of precaution just left him out. Should it be more then he has one of two choices, fights for his place (like everyone else) and ups his game or leaves. Personally I think the problem he is having is more with himself, as it looks like he has been all out of sorts since Utd signed Sanchez and he isn't the flavour of the month any more.
Looking at the last 18 months performances, I am not so sure Raiola will be able to get his player a sweeter deal than he now has at Utd and the big question is are the other big teams in Europe hoping to be able to sign him at his wages.

I go from the point of view it is nothing more than just media hype, click bate as usual.

RedDevil@84

Poor football players. Cant even wake up with an upset stomach or flatulence, without drawing wild speculations.

downunder red

A lot of people don't realize that sportsmen are prone to sickness due to the amount work they do. I'm sure he'll up the task in spain.

AltiUn

It'll be good to have Rashford back, think we've sorely missed another attacking option on the bench over the last few games.