Pogba and Fernandes

Pav1878

Fred
Mctominay. Bruno
Pogba
Rashford. Martial/Werner ;)

Forwards split to work the channels and allow pogba and Bruno to exploit space and get goals

Pav1878

I disagree. He should just come back head down and play rest of season.

Then if he is going go, nothing against him doing that. Completely reasonable.

Or if he is staying sign a new contract. Then if our fans still shit on him and boo him we will have a problem but it won't be Paul's fault for not making a statement.
I disagree. If your agent is making noises and disrupting the club and criticising the manager, you need to tell him to be quiet, if you don't then it's clear you approve of his actions and do actually want to leave the club. Either way come out and say and stop the BS in the media.

Too many apologists for pogba on here

laughtersassassin

I disagree. If your agent is making noises and disrupting the club and criticising the manager, you need to tell him to be quiet, if you don't then it's clear you approve of his actions and do actually want to leave the club. Either way come out and say and stop the BS in the media.

Too many apologists for pogba on here
I think he wants to leave. But I also think it's reasonable as the team never developed and he gets treated like shit by our fans. Seems reasonable to me.

If he changed his mind I'd love it.

Too many people against Pogba on here and in the stand. Stomach was never sicker than the last game last season when Pogba gets boo'd and berated while everyone else had their name sung.

Was sickening especially when you consider he did more than all of them last season. That was the moment I said he should leave for his own good because regardless of being a pro you can tell he is a player who likes to be liked so I gurantee you that really hurt him.

MiscHief0845

I think he wants to leave. But I also think it's reasonable as the team never developed and he gets treated like shit by our fans. Seems reasonable to me.

If he changed his mind I'd love it.

Too many people against Pogba on here and in the stand. Stomach was never sicker than the last game last season when Pogba gets boo'd and berated while everyone else had their name sung.

Was sickening especially when you consider he did more than all of them last season. That was the moment I said he should leave for his own good because regardless of being a pro you can tell he is a player who likes to be liked so I gurantee you that really hurt him.