Paul Pogba | Back in full training

cfkane

I wonder if I am the only one here that remembers Paul Scholes doing this exact same thing some years ago?

TheRedDevil2019

Just as he was starting to win me over :rolleyes:, why oh why did he not just put his head down? So the ball would have ricocheted off the top of his head and not the face area. I also felt he was a lucky boy for not receiving a red card.

Irishman

If that cowardly act costs us a spot in the Champions League.......

Never thought I would see such cowardice in a Utd player particularly when so much at stake.

Indefensible.

Watching it back in full speed, that was rocketing towards his face - i don't blame him for the reflex reaction.

But he should have stood up and argued the point with the ref not fall down and pretend.

It's all happened so fast and he didn't really have anytime to think about any of it. He's a human being at the end of the day.

I'm confident Pogba will turn it on and help ua win this

SER19

The reactions trying to justify that as 'reflex' and the speed of the shot are pathetic.

A) it was a free kick. There is no element of surprise

B) literally all you have to do is not raise your hands. Anything else is fine.

C) even west ham are mocking him. It was pure cowardice and if you think it wasn't ask what Keane, Cantona, vidic or any number of proper players would do

SER19

I wonder if I am the only one here that remembers Paul Scholes doing this exact same thing some years ago?
He didn't. If you're thinking of the one away at Fulham it wasn't the same at all

GMoore23

If he had the winning mentality. He'd take this half by the balls and win the game for us.
I personally don't think he has it in him but I hope I'm proved wrong.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The reactions trying to justify that as 'reflex' and the speed of the shot are pathetic.

A) it was a free kick. There is no element of surprise

B) literally all you have to do is not raise your hands. Anything else is fine.

C) even west ham are mocking him. It was pure cowardice and if you think it wasn't ask what Keane, Cantona, vidic or any number of proper players would do
But he's at his best on left side of a three. He needs better players in the wall next to him. Why dont you get it? :confused:

Dyslexic Untied

The Noggie commentators said it well; you have to mentally prepare yourself to take one to the head when you line up in front of a free kick. I used to just put my head down a bit so you get it in the forehead atleast. Fairly basic stuff.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The Noggie commentators said it well; you have to mentally prepare yourself to take one to the head when you line up in front of a free kick. I used to just put my head down a bit so you get it in the forehead atleast. Fairly basic stuff.
Exactly. He just wimped out. Move on.