Paul Pogba | Back in full training

romufc

If so, I hope they're actually fit rather than being rushed back.
Exactly, I would rather them miss extra couple games and be fit rest of the season.

Just had a look at the fixtures, we have a very difficult run in.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Seems a bit early but hopefully true. I dont want to see another lack of judgement from Ole or the medical team.

Paul_Scholes18

I guess it will take longer than what physioroom said then.
Just hope they will be fully ready when back.
Sadly it might be when our season is lost already.

Brugge will not be easy although I hope we can knock them out.

SATA

‪Pogba will hope to return and be match fit for Manchester United against Chelsea on the 17th of February [Sky]‬

pascell

I'd be surprised if we saw McTominay back this month, he's had a knee injury that's going to need a lot of physio work just to get the strength up around the knee, never mind getting fit on the training pitch. We better not rush him back because it will reoccur and potentially even worse next time.

pacifictheme

Exactly, I would rather them miss extra couple games and be fit rest of the season.

Just had a look at the fixtures, we have a very difficult run in.
Yeah it was part of the issue with our shit start to the season. We had a piss easy start to the season overall and fecked it with a horrible run in.

Stadjer

Pogba showing his bad and toxic influence on the 'young lads'! The team needs to be together at all time. Cant skip watching games, cant skip training camps...

McT wanted to go but Pogba convinced him to stay in Manchester. Bad Pogba! Ship him out!

SweetRightFoot

I wouldn't wanna go to Marbella either.

Pogs and Scotty T back will improve us 1000% percent.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Looks like mctominay is going to fly out after all.

pogba obviously isn’t fit yet - let’s not start making assumptions again.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Glad Mctonimay is going, he can spend time with Bruno and Fred so they understand how each other play better.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Classic farcical stuff there.
Bring a player in. Perfect opportunity to get him engaged.
And he can't risk getting back out of.....spain?!
It is what it is. Can't really hold us accountable for the virus in China.

Hopefully he can train hard at Carrington and have a couple days with the team before a Chelsea.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It is what it is. Can't really hold us accountable for the virus in China.

Hopefully he can train hard at Carrington and have a couple days with the team before a Chelsea.
Are the travel restrictions linked to the virus? Wouldn't he have been prevented from entering it in the first place?

DoomSlayer

Are the travel restrictions linked to the virus? Wouldn't he have been prevented from entering it in the first place?
I believe Ighalo already had a quarantine period in China and had a medical check just before the loan deal so he was examined and no infection was detected.

Dante

Average bang
Classic farcical stuff there.
Bring a player in. Perfect opportunity to get him engaged.
And he can't risk getting back out of.....spain?!
It would have been a farce if Ighalo had actually travelled and then actually been blocked from re-entering the UK.

Instead, United foresaw what would happen and were clever enough to mitigate any potential issues. The upshot is that Ighalo will be available to play in our next game.

The exact opposite of a farce, if anything. The club deserves credit for managing the situation so well.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's linked to the virus and as I read it he's fine to enter, but I think they are worried about a change in the travel restrictions over the next few days (i.e. if people in Spain catch it/more people catch it then there's a chance Spain can tighten borders for anyone who have been to China).

peridigm

It's linked to the virus and as I read it he's fine to enter, but I think they are worried about a change in the travel restrictions over the next few days (i.e. if people in Spain catch it/more people catch it then there's a chance Spain can tighten borders for anyone who have been to China).
I read the restrictions are for anyone that entered the UK(and other countries)from China cannot enter Spain.

RyRy11

It would have been a farce if Ighalo had actually travelled and then actually been blocked from re-entering the UK.

Instead, United foresaw what would happen and were clever enough to mitigate any potential issues. The upshot is that Ighalo will be available to play in our next game.

The exact opposite of a farce, if anything. The club deserves credit for managing the situation so well.
Dont let facts get in the way of his agenda.