Paul Pogba | Back in full training

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Classic farcical stuff there.
Bring a player in. Perfect opportunity to get him engaged.
And he can't risk getting back out of.....spain?!
Not sure how you've managed to criticise United here.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dont let facts get in the way of his agenda.
And what's my "agenda?" Or are you just one of those drones that believe no one can make any independent comment, without it being part of some all encompassing "agenda"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not sure how you've managed to criticise United here.
Just a shame that we can't get a new guy up to speed with the players on a trip like this.
But I accept a few people's comments above that it's not actually a United issue, and is unfortunate circumstances.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Just a shame that we can't get a new guy up to speed with the players on a trip like this.
But I accept a few people's comments above that it's not actually a United issue, and is unfortunate circumstances.
Yeah thought this mini break will help him to integrate with team well, shame he will stay in Manchester alone.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Classic farcical stuff there.
Bring a player in. Perfect opportunity to get him engaged.
And he can't risk getting back out of.....spain?!
Why don't you take a trip to Asia next week if you think this is a farce.

roseguy64

Yeah thought this mini break will help him to integrate with team well, shame he will stay in Manchester alone.
I would hope he could be able to have a dinner or something with Pogba and/or Rashford to get a feel of things.

bdecuc

Good news with McTominay. Getting his physical capabilities back in midfield will really improve us.

jem

He's in England. The trip is to Spain.
Yeah but he was in China, which I imagine is the issue. If he went to Spain and then had issues getting back into England, we'd be raking the team and staff over the coals.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah but he was in China, which I imagine is the issue. If he went to Spain and then had issues getting back into England, we'd be raking the team and staff over the coals.
Yep, but he has passed quarantine for a medical for a world level club in a sporting field!
But in fairness, I had a while ago said I probs should have said it's frustrating that he can't join the team bonding trip, (rather than as strong as a farce), and understood it wasn't a United mess up at all.

jem

Yep, but he has passed quarantine for a medical for a world level club in a sporting field!
But in fairness, I had a while ago said I probs should have said it's frustrating that he can't join the team bonding trip, (rather than as strong as a farce), and understood it wasn't a United mess up at all.
Definitely frustrating.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
I'm not sure you deserve fairness as your comment was pretty dumb and you implied that Man. United management were stupid.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
There are quite a few people in Manchester .
It’s not as if he’s Will Smith in I Am Legend

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I thought Pogba was staying in the UK? Wouldn't there be less chance of infection going on the tour?

spiriticon

Surely Ighalo hasn't passed quarantine? Its been only a week since he left China and you need at least 2 weeks

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Glad to hear McT is on the mend. He bleeds for the shirt and I get the feeling he and Bruno might be able to find a good understanding.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
He was allowed to travel because his location and whereabouts were documented by the club. The fear the club has is that this virus is still spreading, and the uk government can plausibly suddenly decide to deny entrance or require quaranty for all passengers traveling from say China over a given time period.

The odds of that actually happening IS miniscule at best. But they're not taking any chances.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
There are quite a few people in Manchester .
It’s not as if he’s Will Smith in I Am Legend
When I become mod sometime in the distant future, I will give this post an upvote. After having enabled upvoting.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Any updates on when Pogba might return back to training?

And what is the injury that has kept Tuanzebe out for almost all the season?

Jibbs

I wish Ole has the spine to not sell him and keep him rotting on the bench for two more years.

UnitedChampionsAgain

The current bunch have been together for years now in some instances but still play like strangers. Ighalo not being in the camp likely won't make any difference.

Ghostrider318

I wish Ole has the spine to not sell him and keep him rotting on the bench for two more years.

That would be a disastrous financial decision. We could use the money from his transfer to flesh out the squad

Jibbs

Pogba? Why?
Because like it or not he is the number one reason of lack of character and vanity in the United team, his style and philosophy and the one Ole wants to instill in United are two polar opposites. I'd love to sell him for 100 m plus, but don't think there will be any takers, so just to show all such players who is the actual boss, Ole should do this.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

This Mensah guy is a meme at this point. United's version of Arsenal's Diaby. Always 'ready soon', 'like a new signing' etc.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Because like it or not he is the number one reason of lack of character and vanity in the United team, his style and philosophy and the one Ole wants to instill in United are two polar opposites. I'd love to sell him for 100 m plus, but don't think there will be any takers, so just to show all such players who is the actual boss, Ole should do this.
Yea, only a coward would refuse to put Pogba on the bench for two years.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yeah... because we've done so much better with him not there?

Pogba's been away in Dubai and America and not even "influencing the dressing room" like you keep saying. So he's still the issue thousands of miles away?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
How does that work? How can one person be the reason behind the lack of character of a group counting +20 individuals. Does he have a super power that negates other people's character and it only works within Manchester area?

roonster09

Scout
Yeah... because we've done so much better with him not there?

Pogba's been away in Dubai and America and not even "influencing the dressing room" like you keep saying. So he's still the issue thousands of miles away?
It's unbelievable how much shit he gets even when he is injured and not even present with the team.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's unbelievable how much shit he gets even when he is injured and not even present with the team.
He's no angel and I have no doubts he's probably fed up and wants to leave - but people are seriously deluded if they think Pogba is the reason the team isn't doing well.

They've actually been brainwashed by the media into thinking selling our best player is the BEST thing to do :lol:

AaronRedDevil

He's no angel and I have no doubts he's probably fed up and wants to leave - but people are seriously deluded if they think Pogba is the reason the team isn't doing well.

They've actually been brainwashed by the media into thinking selling our best player is the BEST thing to do :lol:
People are such idiots a lot of the time :lol:

roonster09

Scout

And then watch our midfielders struggling to pass the ball more than 10 yards, needing so many touches and passes to switch the attack.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Thanks for giving me a morning laugh.