Pogba apologises to fans after Cardiff

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
More meaningless platitudes, try playing instead of being shit and apologising afterwards.

AJ10

Feck off with these apologies from our players. Why not give a shit on the pitch rather than this crap.

Red Devil Rising

Means absolutely nothing.

Lost count of the number of times this season players have come out after a match saying it's not good enough, we need to bounce back etc.

Doesn't mean a thing.

They can all feck off.

dove

Hopefully Real didn't watch our matches last 2 months.

Acole9

Outstanding
He's a waste of space, just sod off to Madrid already. Good to see the match going fans giving him so grief. The only Pogba sympathisers are the young supporters. I was the same when we had Beckham here and he used to get grief.

Djemba-Djemba

I think they have a rota schedule in the squad for whose turn it is to come out after the game and apologise.

Must be the turn of Pogba this week.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
Quit apologizing and start performing at the level you're capable of!

passing-wind

You can all moan at Pogba but the reality is our winning run stopped when he lost form.

You could almost argue that Pogba is the reason Ole got the job in the first place. He's a world class player but a luxury player at that expense. I'd rather we look at two individuals who can give us a 7/10 every week especially against the lower half teams to give us more stability in midfield.

crossy1686

career ending
You can all moan at Pogba but the reality is our winning run stopped when he lost form.

You could almost argue that Pogba is the reason Ole got the job in the first place. He's a world class player but a luxury player at that expense. I'd rather we look at two individuals who can give us a 7/10 every week especially against the lower half teams to give us more stability in midfield.
Part of me thinks he was auditioning for Zidane to get the job...

Mal donaghy

Biggest mistake was letting his agent deal with our club, fergie shut raiola out for a reason, look at the discourse at our club now ,about wages and such .

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I hope he leaves too. He’s too talented to be spending his peak years in a rebuild and the money will help big time in getting the process going.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Herrera is committed to United and bleeds red. Pogba should be more like him.
That right?

rpitchfo

Don’t want anymore apologies...I just want 10 players to set foot on a pitch and run non-stop for 90 minutes.

RedDevilRoshi

If he genuinely thinks the Real Madrid fans will bow down to his feet if he puts in the same sort of lacklustre performances he has done for us, then he better have some proper balls of steel.

TsuWave

Herrera is committed to United and bleeds red. Pogba should be more like him.
That right?
:lol: exactly

Imagine being mad at your only quality outfield player for not being able to carry a bunch of bums and then singing the name of the other guy who jumped in the fast lane to Paris. Mad.

Poor fecker went from Bonucci, Pirlo, Vidal, Evra and co. to this.
He’s drowning in a sea of shit. No-one looks good in this side, we instantly turned Sanchez from one of the league’s best players to pure shite.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Let's slag off the only player with star quality.
Excellent.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Knocks me sick that fans stayed behind to chant Ander Herrera's name...
What the feck are they chanting that self-serving mercenary’s name for? His ‘farewell’ video yesterday was the biggest fecking joke this season. Don’t be insulting our intelligence with your useless platitudes, Herrera, you slimeball.

Kostov

Can we stop being so fecking morally righteous and do this more often with all of these charlatans? Feck them all. Good to see fans giving them bollocking and telling him to feck off.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sure thats why hes leaving to big bucks PSG
Yeah but he gives it his all in every match.
Apart from all the times he was benched in the last five years for being indifferent and this week when we was more interested in his future than the present.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
They must have pre-written excuses for social media for the last couple of months.