Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Hoping Pogba has finally told this fat git to shut his mouth. Time and a place to push your client for a move and its not whilst he has been sat on the injury list all season. Had a lot of time for Pogba but this circus is kind of getting ridiculous now. I feel we wouldn't have half the Pogba problems if he fecked him off as his agent. Highly unlikely though.
Amazes me that you see a difference between Raiola and Pogba. For me, they are one and the same person, with regards to commentary on Pogba. I don't have an issue with Raiola at all. He is simply doing his job, as instructed by his client.

Pogba is the problem. He isn't anywhere close to being as good as he thinks he is, he is proving to be a genuine mercenary and is now also disrespecting an institution who has given him so much opportunity and personal wealth.

For me, Pogba is one of the most despicable characters in football right now, makes the likes of Ballotelli or Tevez look like saints.

TrustInOle

Amazes me that you see a difference between Raiola and Pogba. For me, they are one and the same person, with regards to commentary on Pogba. I don't have an issue with Raiola at all. He is simply doing his job, as instructed by his client.

Pogba is the problem. He isn't anywhere close to being as good as he thinks he is, he is proving to be a genuine mercenary and is now also disrespecting an institution who has given him so much opportunity and personal wealth.

For me, Pogba is one of the most despicable characters in football right now, makes the likes of Ballotelli or Tevez look like saints.
I am not claiming either party is innocent, just seems abit of a back pedal from Raiola to now want to open discussions with United. Nothing wrong in believing Pogba might be the one who has finally told him to chill out. Either way, as I said, I am not happy with the circus around the club and believe getting rid of Pogba and using the money to buy a ready made solution to our midfield is the way forward. Fred, Bruno and a strong positionally smart DM would give us alot more stability than trying to add Pogba back into the team. Add Scott and minor appearances from Matic and Andreas (still a mixed bag with him) and our team looks alot more solid.

And surely the comment on Tevez is a biased over exaggeration. The guy was literal scum when he left. Remember the banner?

buckooo1978

really looking forward to Pogba leaving and an end to the bollocks we've had since he said he was looking for a new challenge last Summer - Raiola who speaks for Pogba is obviously another individual we want to have no association with....

so where does Pogba end up?

We are operating under Glazernomics - last 2 years we've seen net spends of around 70m.

We've already spent 50 on Bruno from our Summer budget and we could well be relying on a big Pogba sale to fund our spending - this was evident last Summer when we waited all Summer for Inter to buy Lukaku so we could buy Maguire.

I think we might have big trouble getting more than 60/70m for him given his contract/clearly wants out/injured for a whole year - the only thing that might help us out would be Pogba having an amazing Euros

clubs like Juve have already apparently mooted moves like Ramsey + Rabiot + 15 million which is ridiculous - we've had major issues with players in the past like Di Maria who didn't want to come and Dybala didn't really want to come last summer. Adding players who don't really want to come is a mistake unless you can unearth a young player with something to prove. I was always impressed by Bentacur at Juve.

Where do we see Pogba going then? what clubs would you see as contenders and woud you see potential for any player exchanges that would suit United? Would you just take 70m if that what was on the table - I think I would for an end to the circus

lewwoo

really looking forward to Pogba leaving and an end to the bollocks we've had since he said he was looking for a new challenge last Summer - Raiola who speaks for Pogba is obviously another individual we want to have no association with....

so where does Pogba end up?

We are operating under Glazernomics - last 2 years we've seen net spends of around 70m.

We've already spent 50 on Bruno from our Summer budget and we could well be relying on a big Pogba sale to fund our spending - this was evident last Summer when we waited all Summer for Inter to buy Lukaku so we could buy Maguire.

I think we might have big trouble getting more than 60/70m for him given his contract/clearly wants out/injured for a whole year - the only thing that might help us out would be Pogba having an amazing Euros

clubs like Juve have already apparently mooted moves like Ramsey + Rabiot + 15 million which is ridiculous - we've had major issues with players in the past like Di Maria who didn't want to come and Dybala didn't really want to come last summer. Adding players who don't really want to come is a mistake unless you can unearth a young player with something to prove. I was always impressed by Bentacur at Juve.

Where do we see Pogba going then? what clubs would you see as contenders and woud you see potential for any player exchanges that would suit United? Would you just take 70m if that what was on the table - I think I would for an end to the circus
If you are right and 70m a year is the budget we are going to struggle for a long time. Richest club in the world my arse.

lewwoo

Funny how so many were slagging off Mourinho for telling the truth about Pogba. The truth is now coming out. The man is a virus.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

It’s a bit of a shame. With Bruno in the team and Fred finally having become a decent player for us adding Pogba could potentially make our midfield one of the world’s best - at least in theory.
However, there seems no other option than selling him.
The price could turn out to be a stumbling block and I for one believe that also was the case last summer. I assume no club wanted to pay 100+ Mio for a player who shows glimpses of potential but ultimately never delivered on a steady basis.

croadyman

How much do people realistically think we will get for him this summer, certainly do not see anyone getting near our supposed £150m valuation and don't buy into this if no one meets it then he stays because has become a very disruptive influence

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
How much do people realistically think we will get for him this summer, certainly do not see anyone getting near our supposed £150m valuation and don't buy into this if no one meets it then he stays because has become a very disruptive influence
We should accept no less than 125m. If no one wants to pay that then he stays and trains away from the squad unless he shows dedication to the cause. Could you imagine PSG selling Neymar for a loss because he kicks up a fuss? Never happening. Chelsea got 100m for Hazard with 1 year left on his contract. United for this summer at least still hold all the cards. If Pogba wants to leave then a club needs to pay a fair price.

Bondi77

From what I read today Real might be interested in Sterling next season which makes more sense than them being interested in Pogba as they tend to go for the best players in England eg.Ronnie,Bale and Hazard.
Sterling will be more than 100mil so unless there is going to be another serious spending spree by Real next season than I think Juve will be on their own.

croadyman

Starting to feel like we could really get stuck with an unhappy Pogba for another year

Bondi77

I would take De Ligt plus 50mil for him which really equates to De Ligt and Bruno for Pogba.

Water Melon

We should accept no less than 125m. If no one wants to pay that then he stays and trains away from the squad unless he shows dedication to the cause. Could you imagine PSG selling Neymar for a loss because he kicks up a fuss? Never happening. Chelsea got 100m for Hazard with 1 year left on his contract. United for this summer at least still hold all the cards. If Pogba wants to leave then a club needs to pay a fair price.
Fully agree. We are not being bent over by Paul and Mino. I am sure we will get 100m quid min if he is sold for cash only without any other players involved.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I'd sell him for 120-130m, but not a penny less, only if there's good replacement available in the market in reasonable price (ie Maddison for 75m, or Grealish for 65m etc)
Afterall Joao Felix went to Atletico for 113m last summer, if Pogba went for less we are getting scammed.

theklr

Seems alot of talk of Juve want to offer Ramsey + cash. Havent watched him play for a long time, is he good enough? What kind of player is he?

dev1l

Seems alot of talk of Juve want to offer Ramsey + cash. Havent watched him play for a long time, is he good enough? What kind of player is he?
Ramsey is a good player but nowadays he seems crocked most of the time
I think we already have enough of those

dev1l

Funny how so many were slagging off Mourinho for telling the truth about Pogba. The truth is now coming out. The man is a virus.
My impression is that he was happy at Juventus but Mino convinced him to join us (in order to take that massive agent sell on fee that was agreed by Juventus after Mino convinced Pogba to not sign with us)
The move to us didn't work out as planned due to various reasons. Now Paul has asked Mino to find him another club where he would be happier without handing a transfer request.
They are also using Paul s brother in order to push for.the move by making statements in the press that will.likely force the club to push him out.
Ole is walking on thin ice when dealing with Pogba. If he talks badly about him then Pogba and Mino will.use that excuse for forcing their way out.

Stadjer

Fred did that very honest interview a week ago or so and said that Pogba isnt a problem at all. Mourinho had a falling out with almost every player who isnt John Terry.

Most players in the squad likely love that Pogba is in the squad. When Pogba is playing (even when he is not) he will get all the criticism after a bad game while the other players can play for years without even being mentioned.

Everyone in football has always been positive about Pogba.. everyone except Mourinho, who didnt actually name Pogba, but somehow Mourinho calling him toxic is what stuck, what people remember and what proves Pogba is toxic. Very strange.

dev1l

Fred did that very honest interview a week ago or so and said that Pogba isnt a problem at all. Mourinho had a falling out with almost every player who isnt John Terry.

Most players in the squad likely love that Pogba is in the squad. When Pogba is playing (even when he is not) he will get all the criticism after a bad game while the other players can play for years without even being mentioned.

Everyone in football has always been positive about Pogba.. everyone except Mourinho, who didnt actually name Pogba, but somehow Mourinho calling him toxic is what stuck, what people remember and what proves Pogba is toxic. Very strange.
"everyone has been positive about Pogba"
True. Maybe they re trying to be nice with someone who is being rude through his agent and his brother.

matt10000

Exactly, ship him out on loan to Macclesfield until he can learn some respect

Lee565

Hasnt he been injured for most of the season like usual, seems a bad deal getting rid of a player that doesnt want to be here for money and a player that has had chances to join us in the past and wanted to go elsewhere.

Lee565

As much I would look to see pogba in the same midfield as fred and Fernandes for hopefully the good of improving us in the pitch, I think pogba has to be moved one this summer as it has started to feel like this season with the media circus he and agent have brought to the club that we are entering that territory of allowing a player to be bigger than the club and we need put our foot down and say either shut up or get out!

C'est Moi Cantona

Juve are the games biggest chancer's in the transfer market, so I'm sure they'd love to offload the 'free' Ramsey in exchange for Pogba, but I'd like to think they'd need to finally force Dybala to come here to get their man, but Ed will probably ask for Manzukic, even though he doesn't play for them anymore.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Juve are the games biggest chancer's in the transfer market, so I'm sure they'd love to offload the 'free' Ramsey in exchange for Pogba, but I'd like to think they'd need to finally force Dybala to come here to get their man, but Ed will probably ask for Manzukic, even though he doesn't play for them anymore.
Ed will probably ask for Zidane.

buckooo1978

Dybala wasn't keen last year and Ole pulled the plug and rightfully so.... it's hard to see many players at Juve really being motivated to come and want to develop themselves at United

It's hard to see us getting what we want from clubs - say 100-120m euro given the FFP stick is being used and I don't see many teams spending that kind of money - just a feeling and I could be wrong of course.

I could see Madrid interested in Pogba and I wonder how say 50m + Odegaard would go down - would that be a good deal for both clubs?

cyberman

Swap deals make no sense. Ramsey is a flop at Juve and we could get him if we wanted anyway, why would we accept that deal?

C'est Moi Cantona

Dybala wasn't keen last year and Ole pulled the plug and rightfully so.... it's hard to see many players at Juve really being motivated to come and want to develop themselves at United

It's hard to see us getting what we want from clubs - say 100-120m euro given the FFP stick is being used and I don't see many teams spending that kind of money - just a feeling and I could be wrong of course.

I could see Madrid interested in Pogba and I wonder how say 50m + Odegaard would go down - would that be a good deal for both clubs?
I would bite their hand off, Pogba is fantastic , but is of no use to us now.

Trust United getting a deal like this done? I don't think so, whatever shite deal you can think of it will be worse, and it'll be late in the summer aswell, hindering the incomings at the same time.

ROFLUTION

I dont see many clubs having the money to buy him. Not for +120m.

Real Madrid: Cheapskates, already spent a lot and have heavy / old players on the book they can't offload. Waits for the players contracts to end before making moves, and the price work in their favor. Even in Eriksen's situation they then didnt move. Douchebag club. We shouldn't sell to them solely because of their way of using their targets to undermine their current club.

Juve: Already spent big on players and wages and not sure if they have enough money.

PSG: Their president was open to offers for Neymar last summer. Also in the limelight for bribing, so while that is invested, I think they'll keep a low profile and need to take care of FFP too. They dont seem like spending much lately - If they sell Neymar, then they're a good shout.

Bayern: Maybe for 80-90m? But probably need to have money for Havertz too.

Considering that Pogba is currently giving zero to this club and this is the last season we can get a reasonably big amount for him it's a tricky one as it doesnt seem like other clubs have the money. He's also a picky diva/slave that probably wouldn't want Bayern (or at least would only stay there for about two seasons)

Personally Id offer him to Atletico for Saul + money. Itd finance Sancho, piss Real off and help us out in midfield plus we could maybe still get Grealish also. Barca would also be ideal

thepolice123

I dont see many clubs having the money to buy him. Not for +120m.

Real Madrid: Cheapskates, already spent a lot and have heavy / old players on the book they can't offload. Waits for the players contracts to end before making moves, and the price work in their favor. Even in Eriksen's situation they then didnt move. Douchebag club. We shouldn't sell to them solely because of their way of using their targets to undermine their current club.

Juve: Already spent big on players and wages and not sure if they have enough money.

PSG: Their president was open to offers for Neymar last summer. Also in the limelight for bribing, so while that is invested, I think they'll keep a low profile and need to take care of FFP too. They dont seem like spending much lately - If they sell Neymar, then they're a good shout.

Bayern: Maybe for 80-90m? But probably need to have money for Havertz too.

Considering that Pogba is currently giving zero to this club and this is the last season we can get a reasonably big amount for him it's a tricky one as it doesnt seem like other clubs have the money. He's also a picky diva/slave that probably wouldn't want Bayern (or at least would only stay there for about two seasons)

Personally Id offer him to Atletico for Saul + money. Itd finance Sancho, piss Real off and help us out in midfield plus we could maybe still get Grealish also. Barca would also be ideal
We are not getting Saul + money for Pogba. He is one of their best players, probably their best. Doubt Simeone would want Pogba anyways.

Son

I can’t see him going to Juve. They are a club who wants everything for peanuts so he is out of their range.

It’s Madrid or stay essentially. Juve talk a good game but realistically they have quoted before Pogba is out of their price range and are just posturing for a free transfer in a year and a half.

Pogba has to go to Madrid surely too. I don’t begrudge him that at all but I’d obvs rather he stayed. If we replace him with Sancho I’m not that bothered.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Is there a reason he wont go to PSG? Seems the most logical transfer to me. They have almost an infinite amount of money, Pogba would walk that league without breaking a sweat which suits him, and he would stay motivated by his big dream of always playing in the CL. He seems to suit that team down to the bone, all the big ego's, big wages, a lot of silky skills but a lack of togetherness and good team mentality. Should be the perfect arena for Pogba to thrive on all levels. PSG should have all the money to waste on this and to top it off he is French. 150m cash or swap for Verratti?

ROFLUTION

Is there a reason he wont go to PSG? Seems the most logical transfer to me. They have almost an infinite amount of money, Pogba would walk that league without breaking a sweat which suits him, and he would stay motivated by his big dream of always playing in the CL. He seems to suit that team down to the bone, all the big ego's, big wages, a lot of silky skills but a lack of togetherness and good team mentality. Should be the perfect arena for Pogba to thrive on all levels. PSG should have all the money to waste on this and to top it off he is French. 150m cash or swap for Verratti?
Afaik they're restrained from spending a great deal of money due to FFP.

That and their oil-president is under investigation for bribing + City just got busted. I think they'd keep a low profile on transfers and only go for Pogba, if they can sell Neymar.

knot_buzz

Think it's best for all involved if he goes.

Maybe Mourinho was on to something.

Renegade

Off topic but they all seem the best of friends, always socialising off the pitch as a whole team.