Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
That might be all she wrote, don’t see anyway he stays now. We’re never gonna find a replacement of similar quality, next season could be rough.
It's terrifying.

We could lose our 6th place finish. :D

SATA

He can moan or throw his toys out of the pram but i don't think the club is going to give in and sell him. I also think he won't go on strike. He'll attend pre-season with the team. He for me do respects his teammates

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It's a terrifying.

We could lose our 6th place finish. :D
I’m trying not to be over dramatic but I really am worried, he’s been our only consistent source of creativity, even if he is streaky as feck :lol:

lewwoo

Be toxic to keep him now. If reports are to believed he was bad enough last season in the dressing room. Imagine the atmosphere he would create if he cant leave.

Infestissumam

next step will be a strike, I imagine. Hope United play hardball and squeeze as much money out of Real as possible.

I wouldn't be sad if we passed on Raiola clients in the future. Hardly worth the hassle.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Makes sense as to why McGinn/Fernandes rumours are fairly strong. You won't be able to replace him with just one player unless you decide to go equally big which I can't see happening. I think you'll sell him and bring in two younger players.

el3mel

He's doing everything to force us to sell. Tried saying it in public and now his agent is doing the same. So much for his love for United all honestly. He isn't intending on leaving on good terms suiting the club. He's trying to force it because he knows we won't accept the fee offered.

Gasolin

Please sell him. I was stupid for wanting him back, what the feck was i thinking doubting Fergie when he wasn't giving him a chance and seemed calm at losing him? That's the only time I doubted him and it was stupid.
Please, not this false narrative again...

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
He is easily worth 150mil sterling.

Madrid are loaded and with sterling so weak they shouldn't have any problem paying it.
I don't think many players are 'worth' that amount of money, but in today's inflated markets, then that is probably what other cubs will have to pay. I hope you're right, because I don't think a player swap deal is in our interest, although I'm not an expert on Real Madrid players, and also, I think that any player who leaves Real possibly thinks he's going down in class when he leaves, so wouldn't give 100% to any new club. But that's just my opinion.

slored1

Feck Raiola, the fat cnut is everything that's wrong with football atm. Hope we stay away from all his clients from now on.

Deery

Dreary
He's doing everything to force us to sell. Tried saying it in public and now his agent is doing the same. So much for his love for United all honestly. He isn't intending on leaving on good terms suiting the club. He's trying to force it because he knows we won't accept the fee offered.
Yeah, Mourinho was right he really is a virus.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Makes sense as to why McGinn/Fernandes rumours are fairly strong. You won't be able to replace him with just one player unless you decide to go equally big which I can't see happening. I think you'll sell him and bring in two younger players.
Yep. I am expecting nothing next season, this is huge roll of the dice putting faith in so many young players. Let’s hope history repeats itself. Can’t see it happening though.

UpWithRivers

Really need top a class players to replace him if he goes. Joe blogs from the championship isn't going to cut it. Erikensen + Pepe will do.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I would still like to see Maddison sign, think he has a terrific future, and would slot into Pogba's preferred position on the left of a midfield three. Fernandes also looks a good player, I would go with him also.

Cliche Guevara

Set a price, set a deadline. If it’s not met he stays. If he doesn’t try stick him in the reserves until January.

Then never deal with Raiola again.

Time to start teaching cnuts a lesson.

DoomSlayer

This is extremely disappointing. It seems Pogba is using the fat feck to force and twist our hands even further.

Instead of doing the respectful thing and demanding the interested clubs to pay the required price, he'd rather make United look like mugs and sell for peanuts. There is no doubt in my mind that Real Madrid will offer nothing more than around £90 million, same goes for Juventus.

We are getting disrespected by our own top players, Lukaku is another one, Sanchez as well with all his comments and the ones from the Chile manager. Feck sake, can it actually get any worse? And how are fans so accepting of this when the majority of the fanbase was extremely abusive to our actual legend Wayne Rooney for something that never really happened? :mad:

Zlatattack

F-him and his fat agent. £150 million cash and you can feck off to wherever you want.

Kidders

IF it's true, then we need to act fast, we have already seen some very good midfield players move on, and I imagine those on the market are in talks with prospective clubs, set a deadline, set a fee, no haggling, no player exchanges tell Juve and Madrid to put up or shut up, hopefully get circa £150m and reinvest into players worthy of the shirt.

red4ever 79

Guy didnt even come back to training this week. Get him out and bring in 2 replacements. As long as one of them is creative and one has an engine we will be fine.

Gasolin

We won't do anything, Felix went for almost 120m EUR or so, Pogba should cost more than 180m GBP or even 200m GBP and we won't have time to buy anyone so screw them. He wants to sulk, then he can sulk but good luck convincing Deschamps that you get competitive football.

Based Adnan

Don't care in the slightest if he leaves. Hasn't exactly pulled up any trees and his attitude is rotten. Mug Real Madrid off for £150M and run.

TheHeya

Guy didnt even come back to training this week. Get him out and bring in 2 replacements. As long as one of them is creative and one has an engine we will be fine.
He’s not due back until the players jet off on tour.

Rocknrolla69er

Said it once and il say it again

Get rid of the parasites and the leeches

Pogba
De gea
Martial
Sanchez
Rojo
Darmien
Lukaku

And lets replace the, with players with quality and good attitudes who want to have a career here and are not wage sluts

buchansleftleg

Fine...if that's the case tell his agent to get him a good price as it will be the last time we ever buy one of his players ever again.

And if he wants to threaten us with Pogba going on strike say that we will withold his wages under breach of contract and pursue a legal case against him for loss of revenue from commercial activity. A nice legal case that will tie up his agent for years in legal costs.

With his ban his agent is about to hit a brick wall in cash flow terms and we could make him bankrupt in 6 months I suspect.

Andersons Dietician

Raiola making it harder and harder to make excuses for why we need to keep Pogba. It’s going to suck when or if he leaves because you just know if he lands at Madrid he’ll suddenly become the player we’ve all been waiting to show up even if his numbers have been good here.

The annoying thing is I don’t really have faith that the club will reinvest that money from a sale wisely and we’ll end up with someone like Maddison or something. Buying young is brilliant but try and buy the best young talents like your Havertz, Sancho’s, DeLigts and the likes.

CM

We shouldn't stand in his way if the right fee comes along but I don't mind us waiting it out until that point. Other clubs want to take us for a ride to get their players so it's only fair we do the same with Madrid/Juventus if they want to sign Pogba.

Mainoldo

He will stay because the buying clubs don’t want him as much as they are proclaiming.

It’s simple. £200m he is yours.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Those hoping for a swift resolution are in for disappointment

Phase 1 is offering us an acceptable amount and that's going to be hard enough for Real or Juve
Phase 2 the hard bit (for the buying club) is agreeing to all Raiola's demands. Just look at how protracted De Ligts move is proving

This is going to run and run and run

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I hope people don't criticize Raiola for these statements.

It's all Pogba's words. He's just using Raiola as a shield so if he doesn't get the move then he can win the support back from fans. Coward.

R'hllor

Why some act surprised and insulted, did you forget how we got him back on the first place? How we got him, in similar way he will leave, fair game. Not many called his agent then fat cnut. Remember this place vs Juventus forum etc.? fecking hell even in Targaryen case, you found funny image of Riola throwing chairs in Dortmund office, well maybe our chairs are next.

Gasolin

Fine...if that's the case tell his agent to get him a good price as it will be the last time we ever buy one of his players ever again.

And if he wants to threaten us with Pogba going on strike say that we will withold his wages under breach of contract and pursue a legal case against him for loss of revenue from commercial activity. A nice legal case that will tie up his agent for years in legal costs.

With his ban his agent is about to hit a brick wall in cash flow terms and we could make him bankrupt in 6 months I suspect.
Ban has been lifted.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11741941/super-agent-mino-raiola-has-fifa-ban-lifted

But yeah, let's hope United doesn't do a Juventus and just stonewall Raiola, maybe it will change him. Or not.
We can forget about De Ligt too I suppose.